Too bad President Bone Spurs wasn't there to foil his evil scheme!

Too bad President Bone Spurs wasn't there to foil his evil scheme!

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you know he was going to throw himself in front of one of the jets on 9/11, but just couldn't get there in time?

0/10 bait

there's actually an old story about Trump riding in his limo in NY who saw someone getting their ass kicked on the side of the road. He stopped the limo, got out and intervened until authorities got there.

Now your turn. Tell me a similar story about Bernie or Hillary. Or Obama, or any other self serving shitbag politician that allegedly would be better than Trump.

You do know Trump himself was calling in such "tips" to that newspaper at the time because he liked getting his name into the news?

Was that an actual thing or a story told by Trump? I thought he told that story himself on Howard Stern years ago.

posting a bait thread so you can get the attention you crave. im out of here

so if the story hoes against your narrative, than he probably made it up. Fuck off faggot. He's more of a man than you'll ever be.

Shut up, you fag.

such a brave man

That story's bullshit. No one can corroborate it but pussy ass trump himself.

He's the weakest president the US has ever had. Ever.

so brave
>kek

Too bad no police were around.

Lol you're an idiot to believe any story that comes out of this mans mouth.

lol. I'll remember that when I see that picture of Obama bowing like a cunt.

not true. Use google before you make shit up faggot.

I didn't hear it from him stupid. It's archived in a Philadelphia paper. There were conflicting witness accounts. Still willing to bet a years salary that Trump is more of a man than you'll ever be. Keep eating soy

I did.

"Determining how much of this account is true nearly three decades later is difficult, especially given Trump’s long history of self-aggrandizing statements (including while pretending to be someone else). But unless one were to believe that the Daily News was completely deceived or complicit in running an entirely fabricated story, replete with witness statements, this report must have had some real-life incident behind it.

However, the public record of the incident all stems from a single report, and even that account was contradictory about exactly what took place. One named witness asserted that the would-be mugger had already run off by the time Trump exited his limo, and the billionaire did nothing more than join a crowd of onlookers after the fact. Another anonymous witness supported Trump’s account, maintaining that the bat-wielder had apparently dropped his weapon in response to the billionaire’s verbally confronting him. Local police said they could provide no information about what transpired, as the incident wasn’t reported to them"

It's bullshit like everything he says.

Keep eating cock and propaganda, you fucking simpleton.

you got this from Snopes. lol. You stupid faggot. I don't believe shit they say. They're another media propaganda arm of the Democrats. good try though.

at least i'm not a nigger.

TIL Donald Trump was a firefighter on 9/11 and he ran in twin towers barehanded to stop a shooter

ITT stuff I dont like is propaganda.

this post is propaganda, Ivan

TIL a 25 year old Donald Trump beat Mao Zedong in an arm wrestle to save the antarctic penguins

The facts remain even if you dont like the place. the only verified, named witness said the robber already ran away before trump got out of the car. the cops never even got statements.

this isn't true, but what is true, is that your sidem the left have been busy ever since 9/11 trying to convince us that this hateful ideology, Islam, is good. Did they march against Boeing or Delta when the twin towers fell? No. Then why the NRA? WIth so many failurews on the governments part in this tragedy, why pick the NRA to blame all of this on? NRA members never commit these crimes. Democrats do.

So just to sum up, you want me to turen my guns and my safety over to the inept cowards that missed every opportunity to stop this guy, and didn't? You've been calling Trump "literally Hitler" for over a year, and you want me to give up my guns when we have Hitler in the WHite House? Do you realize how stupid all of you guys sound when you regurgitate these leftist talking points that you obviously haven't give any thought to?

one witness said that. Another said he got out and confronted the guy. Soooooo

Right so who knows what happened. Saying trump saved the day is just as valid as saying he did nothing.

delicious copy pasta

and its more likely he did nothing since that what he always does

TIL Donald Trump invented the nuclear bomb when his successful hotel business was floated on the stock exchange

I'm sure anyone would think they are super brave with a driver and security entourage in tow.

Trump is actually talking and preparing a plan to do something about gun control laws. In his first year. Obama, from 2009-2011 had the house and senate and the Presidency and did nothing about gun control at all. Nothing. Why, you may ask? Because they don't really want to solve it. It's better to have these tragedies and then use them as a club against the republicans. He. Did. Nothing. when his own city's murder rates were surpassing Syria's. Nothing. And you can smugly come on this anonymous message board and spout leftist talking points about Trump doing nothing? How about the tax bill? I know you probably still live at home, but for those of us that work, it was nice to have a little more $. Ask your parents, they probably like it. Unless they're on food stamps.

if he did something,. he did something. Look how desperate you are. Security detail ride along in the limo with him? Come on dummy. Stretch before reaching that hard. You'll pull something.

all trump does is talk. wake me when he actually does something. trump has both and has for a year and has accomplished a big goose egg. while whining about it every day like a child.

also personal insults don't exactly help your point. you just look petty and defensive.

American bald eagles are dangerous.

personal insult? don't see one, but whatever. He passed a huge tax reform law, which has brought jobs roaring back to the US. hat are you talking about? Are you OK user?

>He's more of a man than you'll ever be.

>And you can smugly come on this anonymous message board

> I know you probably still live at home

>Ask your parents, they probably like it. Unless they're on food stamps.

I know. An overweight 70 something year old man, makes you look like a transgender cuck. Sucks huh?

which one of these was an insult? are you this fragile?

Fap it
icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m

dude they are all technically personal insults. no one here is fragile except for as evident by your boot licking crusade in this thread

if you live at home, it wouldn't affect you. It would affect your parents. A legit point to make.

If your parents are on food stamps then the tax cut will likely not affect them eiother. A valid point also. the first one isn't even an insult so I won't respond to that.

Seems like you would point out how I was wrong and Trump hasn't done anything instead of whining about my words hurting your feelings. I think we're done here though.

Sucks you're so triggered you have to fold the conversation.

>likes to gargle old man balls

stay in school. You're having trouble with just a couple of sentences making sense.

and dude, no they're not. Quit being such a pussy. It's embarrassing.

I actually pointed out how I was right, and you were deflecting from my valid points while having none yourself. But if it makes you feel better to think you won, then ok.

Thanks for the laughs. The projection is hilarious.

good one kid.

he's still your president for the next 7 years. At the end of the day, we are still winning.

LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!

Fap it
icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m

Then why you so buttblasted?

I'm chilling. You guys are triggered. We won!! It's funny.

>We won!!

lol. the left can't meme.

Why is it so easy to infuriate trump fans? is it sunk cost theory or just plain old fan worship like when I was in 4th grade and brian said that the terminator could never beat robocop and I punched him in the face and cried

is someone here infuriated? Im posting facts, you guys are ignoring them, and then calling me names. I think it's pathetic, and I think you guys are weakling, but I'm not infuriated. Quit projecting. gay boi

Source?

I'm just kidding, of course. You don't have one. :D

"More of a man" literally, 'cause he's so goddamn OBESE.

"One witness." And did this "witness" have a name?

Saying something is true because you heard it from a guy doesn't really carry much weight.

There's no excuse for a man to be that fat.

It demonstrates a disturbing lack of self-control.

Lmfao
The fucker lies all the time and belives his own bullshit. The guy cheats at golf and also talks about he good it is (that is verified by multiple sources also)

Give me a break, he is a lifetime private school kid I bet he never has even been in a fist fight

...and active shooters are kittens

Muh bad

You are aware that it is Obamas economy he is riding on, regardless of the tax plan it just was implemented in Jan. and most of the changes don't happen until 2019

How is moms basement since you clearly don't fucking pay taxes?

that's obvi shopped you moron

no, it's not. The tax cuts he enacted stimulated businesses not only to return to the US but give back to employees. The businesses themselves stated the reason was b/c of Trumps tax pan. How much more do you need?

so Obamas master plan was to limp the US economy along for 8 years, have no GDP growth and all the while he's setting it up for his predecessor? Sure thing. That's believable. lol. >bring this gay
>being this brainwashed
>being this faggot

stay mad kid

sure kid

stay mad

>You are aware that it is Obamas economy he is riding on,

If it took 8 years for 0bama's economy to kick in, then 0bama did an even shittier job than everyone wants to believe.

As bad as things were when he took office in 2009, all he had to do was a few tax-cuts and spend a little less and the economy would have exploded. Instead, he's the only POTUS to never get to a 3% GDP.

stay mad

stay mad

stay mad princess

Sup Forums needs to go after the corporation responsible for shitting up the board with political anti trump bullshit.

Oliver Willis and Matthew Chapman and the rest of the autistic fucks from Shareblue are the only people you need to go after for this shit.

Yes it is, most of the changes don't go into place until 2019 for the next fisical year.

Also it has been less than 60 days, the economy was ALREADY doing well from Obama's economy before he was elected. While elected over the last year this is the first change that will actually impact business.

That said you are smoking fucking crack if you think that money is going to spur job creation - it has already done the opposite. Company build a war chest, they don't need more employees to make more money because he just fuckig handed it to them. Some might but companies already started laying people off. In the history of modern civilization trickle down economics has never fucking worked. Reagan rolled it back because it failed before he left office.

How much more do you want?

stay mad princess

this mad

stay mad princess

sure kid
stay mad

funny you never ask this when he's being accused

>"everything bad is trumps fault"
>"everything good is just obama's leftovers"
THE LITERAL STATE OF DEMOCRATS

you all are children. What if ALL the ISPs decided one day that due to the push for "net neutrality" by the left, liberals were no longer allowed to use their internet services or cable. Could we then say "Politics isn't a protected class" and "Then go and start your own company."

stay mad princess

The entire economy is a result of his changes? 8 years after the nose dive you moron republicans created with Bush it is Obamas fault.

1 year of literally nothing and Trump gets the credit l; 60 days of a new tax plan and he is responsible for 8 years of recovery?

Is it fun being a moron? I image so

Christ you people are stupid

Enjoy it, just like Bush you amazing idiots

I can't reply the same shit over and over

stay mad princess

this retarded

but... but Bush!!!

they give awards for this kind of stupidity?

Being this butt blasted.

when the retarded post

stay mad princess

Like Obama wasn't a celebrity president

what? that's not even the same thing

Snopes was launched in 1994, before you were even born, and has been repeatedly vetted for both liberal and conservative bias (amusingly, both sides of the political spectrum accuse the site of being biased when they disagree with the facts). Maybe they focus more on conservative lies these days because we have a conservative president who blatantly denies objective facts, leading to people asserting, completely in earnest, that we live in a "post-fact" society. And believing this is not a bad thing.