Amerifags... we need to talk. How is he still your president? Is he holding you all hostage...

Amerifags... we need to talk. How is he still your president? Is he holding you all hostage? Do you need help or do you just have mental problems?
no amerineckbeardBUTMUHGUNSfags, only normal amerifags plz

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

our country, despite being one of the youngest on earth, has had a government that has outlasted literally every other government on earth. EVERY. OTHER. ONE.

Do not question how we govern. our constitution was designed to withstand -even thrive- if we happen to elect a tard

Thanks to fake news, more than half the majority are brainwashed into thinking he is doing a great job.
He is trash. Half the USA are brainwashed trash lovers. Waiting for the day that he gets impeached.

send help
please

Stop posting the edited version you cunk

No sir, everything is great!

*whispers*
oh god, please send help! they.... *swallows* they're h-h-hurting us here...

wow

how brainwashed can someone be.

I said no amerineckbeardfags.
kek

Jelly ass nigga

>our country, despite being one of the youngest on earth, has had a government that has outlasted literally every other government on earth

uhhhh

Yes user their education system is that terrible.

Because impeaching a sitting president is difficult and even Democrats don't have much appetite for it because then we would have president Mike Pence who would likely be a much more effective leader for the right.

> No "MUHGUNS" Americans
> Only normal American
Despite what false info is cock fed into you, "muh gun" Americans ARE the normal/common ones. Trump is an ass, but an ass that gets shit done and does us some good. Obama was a well polished turd; Had more etiquette, poise, and eloquence speaking, but was really just shit.

HIRDUR DRUMPF RIGHT GIYZ

GOIZZZZZZZ?????
GOYIEZZZZZZZZZZZ EX DEEEE

HIRRDURR CHEETOS

WHOOOOOO WE GOT HIM THERE RIGHT GUYZ!

DRUMPF IS DONE NOW CAUSE WE MISPELLED HIS NAME AND CANT ME.E FOR FUCKING SHIT.
NECKYOURSELF TROLL ASS BETA CRINGEFAG CUCK.

>MIH GUNS
>NECKBEARD

HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER...?

Pic related

AHAHA!!!!

>fake news.

Go fuckibg suck obamas dick you hiffposting cnn newfaggot shit. KYS

"No people who disagree with me, please"

THIS

for so many other countries saying they dont care about is they sure are assmad about every second of the day about shit that matters notgibg to them besides jealousy

Apparently a lot 3rd world ahithole dweller

TRUMP 2020 BRO

Dude wants to shock all the faggots.

We litteraly cannot lose

Yup

Fap it
icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m

Kek

I would much rather have him in charge than the Clinton, Obama, Bush group.

Is is that hard to see that there's a political elite across the world that is untouchable? This is true for every Government, not just the USA.

There's a difference between disagreeing and being an entitled fag.

okay. I'll take the bait. Name one country with a government that has lasted longer than then US Constitution.

I hate to break it to you user, but our executive branch, our CIA, FBI, all the way back to every other federal project including the NGA, NRO, DOS, DHS, JSOC, and since 1913 the Federal Reserve have been draining our precious system of it's constitutionality since their inception. Our economic system was written by the Morgans, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds. all involved who would eventually go on to lead the CIA and the FBI to create a wageslave surveillance state. Did we expect this would go good?

name one country that has a government that has lasted longer. I dare you to try.

Careful user, they'll call you a conspiracy theorist.

The CIA created the term, of course they would.

Targeted high value electoral states with high red population or 50/50 red vs blue ratio to see if he could get them to sway red this election. It worked. He didnt get popular vote, as im sure you know

okay, tinfoil hat, even if you're right, what's your point? The US constitution has still outlasted every othersurvaillencegovernment on the planet. The biggest "surveillance state" big brother system is one that private industry created and our rank-and-file americans willingly adopted (Facebook and google). Really not sure what your point is, but i'd love to hear it?

For what it's worth, I agree with you.

switzerland

swiss government changed in 1848, bub. Good guess tho.

riddle me this: if Europe had a "president" would you want it elected by open elections or some type of electoral college. I remind you that Russia has a population of 145 million, and turkey is like 80 million something. If you did open elections it virtually guarantees that europe would always have a russian or turkish president

That's why we have and need the electoral college - be cause we don't always want to be ruled by a new yorker or Californian.

So yeah, unless you want Putin or Erdogan, you'd want an electoral college, too.

UK and Sweden are older.

I would vote for him again just to irritate you. I voted for him because I was irritated by you. Tyranny coming from liberals is lipstick on a pig; it just doesn't suit you. You are actually a disservice to the liberal side's credibility and longevity, people were meant to come to liberalism willingly and out of love - this is what made it the future, what made it meaningful. But all of that is on hold until you go away and I'm not exactly holding my breath; I fully expect you and other millennials like you to ruin politics for our entire adult lives. Instead of progressing we will have to spend 50 years fight off people who think "re-education camps for bigots" is a thing that needs to happen. Oh, and these people love their blacklists; that'll be what starts the violence, mark my words.

San Marino, Switzerland, Netherlands and England. Please do some research before making silly claims.

Even if I'm right? If I'm right, it means our government has been spying on us unconstitutionally and engaging in a plethora of other unconstitutional acts. Meaning there is no constitution anymore. Hell, look at NDAA, that should be a soft place for you to start.

I wish it were, but this isn't just an America thing. The whole world is trending towards authoritarian nationalists - Putin, Brexit, Israel, China, etc. etc.

Trump is an embarrassment, but he isn't the real problem here. Governments and societies and civilization itself are not inevitable natural states - they exist only as manifestations of people's belief in them. Democracy and its cousins especially are products of faith in fellow citizens' intentions - the idea that while the people may not agree on methods, we mostly want a better world for everyone. You get authoritarian nationalism when that faith crumbles.

Nationalistic fervor comes from the zero-sum idea that They are Coming To GET You. It usually starts with some kind of perceived external threat (sometimes real, frequently imagined, always exaggerated). Dirty immigrants meme, race-baiting, anti-centrist anti-moderate rhetoric (if you aren't with me, you're against me). Before long, anyone who tries to argue against the fearmongering - for example arguing that statistically illegal immigrants appear to engage in less criminal activity than natural citizens - is lumped in with the initial enemy. Eventually, the third of society that tends toward absolutist authoritarian politics scares enough of the middle third (moderate to centrists on both sides of the aisle) that they are allowed to seize power. Trump, the Alt-Right, and the earlier Tea Party are the American version of that step.

Anyway, the US political system is hindering Trumpism and the Alt-Right. The 2018 elections will show if we, as a people, still believe in our own general decency and trustworthiness.

Trump is still our president because we still believe in democracy, and democracy takes time.

>words of truth!
It's a sada a sada day T-rexy.

No, fuck u

You're saying Trump was a tantrum by triggered right-wingers?

uh the UK was ruled by a fucking KING when the american constitution was ratified. I vaguely remember the 1831 prorogued parliament by william the 14, and then the parliamentary act of 1911 effectively ending any power of the monarchy. SO yeah, you were ruled by a king when we started and you're ruled by parliament now. We were ruled by a president, house and senate then and a president, house and senate now. Good try with the UK

As for sweden, it's had several government changes since the US Constitution was ratified. You got the Finish War, the united kingdom of Sweden and Norway in 1814. But the real answer is Sweden's current government, the Riksdag, was adopted in 1809. You've had a good run, sweden. but we've got you beat by a couple dozen years.

>What Was The English Civil War, The Post

Says the cuck

He hasn't done anything worthy of impeachment yet. Pretty sure the news and DNC would be shouting it from the rooftops if he had.

sam marino you might be able to make a case for. It's certainly the oldest STATE, but as for the system of government, it was a communist dictatorship in the 50's, it's been a diarchy (I think the only true diarchy ever?) but its now a constitutional republic.

As for the Netherlands, it changed in 1831. the other two I've already addressed.

okay, tinfoil hat. i vaguely just remembered an election and a peaceful transfer of power for the 45th time since the constitution was formed. I could be wrong... keep peeking out the window for the FBI tho

Best President ever, In Europe you wish you had some one like him. Putin and Berlusconi are the closest ones

Its going to be difficult, but YES WE CAN

>what are laws
>what is an investigation
>what are rights which apply to all citizens, including the President
>what is a system that doesn't collapse just because everybody is upset

I'll tell your girlfriend she taught you a new word. She'll be so proud

still waiting for somebody to name a government older than the US constitution... Anyone?

We elected him and there isn't a provision in our law for impeaching someone for being an idiot. See also: George W. Bush

4 years is not that long in the grand scheme of things, and any damage he does can be undone. But I agree it's amazing he still has such fervent supporters who aren't millionaires or large corporations. Must not have done their taxes yet.

the sound of silence

When's the holocaust going to happen libtards said this guy is the new orange hitler but yet still waiting for him to round up all the Jews and put them on trains, somehow I think these libtard fags are all full of shit.

Shit. Trumptrain takes 8 years to stop bro. Can't do anything but win now...

Go drink bleach you pathetic loser.

Lol, useless faggot i been married since your moms bull should have shot you on the bed faggot!

Someone is salty that Trump is actually going to be recognized for his work as President of the US of A after he's finish his mandate.

He's been doing what America need him to do since even before he was elected... and you're angry because all your collective anger was not enough to overcome this nemesis.

Suck it, you lose!

>assuming i dont know more about investing and taxes and arent well on my way to the top already...

Stay poor or study personal finance newfags

I would actually be happy if je rounded up most of the liberals, faggots, and butchdykes

>when europeans are shocked to learn that they are wrong

He's just angry because his mom has stopped buying him soy milk

I don't know what is going on anymore.
It's like im in a bubble of work and university. I just don't have much time to understand the workings of today's turmoil.
I just wanna eat, sleep, game, read, and fuck bros. I don't wanna be categorized as American, or look at others in contempt at all.

KEK!!!!!

AGREED!

LEFTIST BETA CUCKs UTTERLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

ITS OVER FOR THEM

>Sure I'm poor right now, but I'm rich on the inside! You'll see, one day I'll run this country!

learn what newfag means bud

>and fuck bros
Wat

Byzantine and Roman
Suck my ass

>how is he still president
because impeachment would require republican congress members to want him gone. He makes a good scapegoat/distraction as long as he doesn't jeopardize their 2020 election cycle.
>is he holding you all hostage
more like he's holding himself hostage, he never planned to win in the first place and generally has no idea what he's doing

You piss ignorant mutherfucker i have 3 businesses, stock dividends, and 18 rentals (19 next week.) Its easy af to get rich once you stop trying to reinvent the wheel or copy all your poor peers with stock gambling and throwing your life savings away starting a business with 0 idea how the fuck to run it.

Why do you think im on /b dipshit? Im fucking bored.

All of my friends have to work and at this stage my financial peers are all spoiled cunts who never even had a job.

Pull that entitled dick out of your ass and do some fucking work.

Its unbelievably boring and easy to never work again but nobody has the sac to do it.

They would rather suck dick for 40 hours a week than pick up a fucking book.

Or worse they suck dick for free like you NEWFAG

post proof.

MAGA

>Fake news

>fake news
>fake news

>t. cucked eurofag who's more concerned with america's constitutionally guaranteed freedoms than with mudslimes raping and murdering his own family

nice larp fagbot, i bet you get really far in your business ventures by getting anally devastated by anyone with a different opinion than you. i'd love to read some of your company memos, your employees probably think you have a retarded Indian make them for you based on the quality of your writing.

you still aren't using newfag right

>fake news
>fake news
>fake news
Check out this fake news.

is this pasta old or fresh? if it isn't it should be

>dox myself with all of my income statements and balance sheats and tax preparation files as well as proof of articles of incorporation and financial statements for all.

>...no

Unless you live in America, why do you care what happens here? Is your country that pathetic that it doesn't have happenings of its own?

Funny how you post this when it was confirmed Russia swayed the election to Trump

>Yeah, rest of the world!
>How dare you show concern for us!

>claims to be the pinnacle of success
>too lazy or doesn't know how to put black bars on an image

aiight man.

fake news indeed faggot
people would be publishing this all over facebook if it was true
what a fucking retard

>it was confirmed Russia swayed the election to Trump
How did they do that user?
13 people swayed 50 million voters?
Are you really this dense?

It's funny how Trump has infected the entire country with the idea of fake news so quickly

Discrediting the media seems like the first step to doing whatever the fuck you want and ignoring all criticism

Technically, I still think we're ruled by the Queen, but the Monarchy's power has been dwindling since Magna Carta. The same governmental bodies still exist as they did pre USA.
Could it not be argued that half the US doesn't count due to that one civil war you guys had?

Still don't understand what your point is. My local pub is twice as old as your country. The fact that the USA could be wrongly argued to have the oldest government has more to do with Geography than it does the strength of your politics.

>people would be publishing this all over facebook if it was true
>what a fucking retard
My sweet winter child.

>13 people can't sway 50 million

>Hitler sways 87 million

Being this retarded.

user, when CNN went to that ladies door to through it in her face that she retweeted Russian posts, why didn't they show the viewer the posts she retweeted? lol
You would think, for the sake of proving their point, they would have shown the tweets, correct?
Why didn't they?