ITT: Musicians who are literally you

ITT: Musicians who are literally you

wow cool thanks user

lemme close that window first

People said my music sounded like his before I'd even heard of him, now I'm scared people think I'm just copying him and I'm afraid I'll be too influenced too.

a genius, a rebel, a motherfucker

t. will toledo

Devishly handsome, clever and a wicked sense of humor

The person who I relate the most to is pre schizo Brian Wilson, without any of the talent he had.

DALE

Those half Japanese girls do it to me every time.

I'm a half Japanese boy :3

lel
e
l

did you read infinite jest once?

just the first 3 chapters

I just wanna be a happy man

Seconded, I unironically live like a bum, he's a lowkey rasslin' fan and I love The Simpsons and 90's video games as well.

me on the left

I wish I could be Syd Barrett and David Byrne and Mark Kozelek and Deakin and Daniel Johnston and Hardy Fox and Captain Beefheart and Mark Sandman and Henry Rollins and Paul Leary and Richard D James and the drummer from Faust and David Bowie and Brian Eno and Robert Fripp but I know that all I’ll ever be is an autistic fanboy that posts stupidly long text on a Vietnamese washer-dryer Internet image fourm that pretend interviews myself about my creative process whenever I’m alone.

But who wants this, and like even from a creative point of view he’s still got potential that he has shown but the emotional delivery is something that holds it back, its strengths do not make up for the ways it is less than what it can be.
Kek underrated

>literally

DIZ IZ WAR.HAWOW

who the fuck is this faggot anyway

I met his drummer once, he also played drums on that one Daniel Johnston album, he had a thrift-type shop and I got a cool Richmond record from 2007 there, it's since closed and is owned by someone else now but I'm friends with him on facebook.

Spooky thread
So many literal ghosts

Me on the right

Please stop posting pictures of me

me

hi :3

literally

i'm not gay yet user :(

are you into metal or programming?

This desu

to the point of kinda scaring me

nb4
>he couldn't play!

nat-so punks fuck off

so an edgy heroin addicted degenerate who couldn't play bass, killed himself and killed someone else?

how did i know someone was going to post him

ye but sid dident kill Nancy cunt

lol yes he did

Zack Villere, I think

PJK

don't worry, nobody gives a single fuck about John Maus, and nobody s gonna give a single fuck about you

these threads are embarrassingly pathetic

im a cool mf

none