Im a 19 years old asian girl, i look decent, i love vidya games, and im a bit dumb...

im a 19 years old asian girl, i look decent, i love vidya games, and im a bit dumb. but i never had an in-real-life boyfriend, only online ones. is there something wrong with me, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Well, we’re gonna need tits to prove you are who you say you are first. And then we’ll start with the advice

lets see your tits so we can be able to tell you whats wrong

yes

op, you gotta prove it

Tits or gtfo

Fap it
icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m

Idk where are you from? Do you have guy friends you interact with irl? There's factors that we need to account for.

Yes. I've dated several asian girls like what you describe. You are insecure and crave attention. My advice is to stop playing vidya and study to improve your mind until you no longer think you're dumb. Deep down, no one likes self-deprecating losers, but insecure guys will lie to themselves that they do.

yeah maybe i need to stop paying games as much and focus on things that build my self-confidence

because i basically am at the point where i don't really care about my appearance anymore.....

thanks

i ddont really interact with people at my college much. i dont speak with people unless i need to.

huh, i guess that explains it

sorta hoping for some guy to notice me or something

Maybe post a body pic? And we can tell you what might make you more noticeable

Yeah I completely understand tbh. Though I've only had online gfs and no irl, been hitting the gym so I'll get a confidence boost.
All I can really say is try making some friends and talking to guys and you'll get noticed sooner or later, just be yourself and make sure they're a person that's right for you before you commit to anything tbh.

Yes, what's wrong is that you haven't shown tits and a timestamp.

Tits with timestamp or fuck off

Find other people to play games with IRL. It's not likely at all some guy is going to go out of his way to pick you up at a restaurant or supermarket. So, spend time socializing with people at school. Gamers tend to be more welcoming in their community (although sometimes more creepy when it comes to women).

Also, you're definitely not going to easily catch anyone's attention if you don't even put in effort to make yourself look presentable. It's not even about appearance, honestly - it's about guys seeing that you care about it and are interested in maintaining yourself, etc. If you ARE good looking, you're wasting it.

Also, take into account the fact that only a certain type of guy is actually going to make the first move. Some people might be interested in you to a degree, but you need to take some initiative if you don't want to be e-dating.

the thing about appearance is actually a really fair point. thanks. ill keep it in the back of my mind.

guess i have to work on my social skills too. but for now i think ill take care of my appearance the most

To elaborate, if guys see that you, a girl, isn't interested in looking decently, then it says something about your priorities and personality.

Would you want to date a guy who wasn't interested in hygiene or dressing decently? Can you imagine what goals that kind of person has in his life, if he's not even doing that much?

Certainly, there are accomplished people who don't really take care of themselves well. But you get my point, right?

Use the same img in OP later on if you decide to update us on your situation. Wish you luck.

proof that you are a girl?

Clearly if you are here, something is wrong with you

Also pic related

im not a regular
guess me going here for advice does speaks volume about the situation

if you want us to tell you if something is wrong with you, you need to give us more context, would you go to a therapist and expect him to diagnose you on what you said?

Just means you're lonely and want anonymous advice, although I'm wondering what brought you to 4ch instead of redditch.

Nah there's sometimes good advice here. Starting with at least taking care of your appearance. At most you don't have to go all out with your appearance but do make it seem like you care about your personal hygiene.

Being a girl gamer is fine but blatantly saying your dumb is a bit of an issue since guys do want a girl that has a mind of her own.

Peak your curiosity on things or get a legit hobby and apply the 10,000 hour rule but not necessarily that. Just spend time doing something you really like then a guy (or female) would find that's attractive then from there it's just easy to go with the flow.

Some guy has noticed you, but it sounds like the type of guys you attract are probably equally as shy/quiet. You should try being a little more open, so that different guys notice you. Every dude thinks Asian girls re cute... its just a fact lol

TWENTY - SIX postings after OP and only...

TWO FUCKING TITS/STAMP DEMANDS!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK NEWFRIENDS ???

you are more than likely sucking some guys cock, with spittle lubricating his goraning need for attention as it plunges into your ignorant and cowardly orifices..... FFS!!!???
Get with it idiots... I'll watch.

>implying that gaming isn't a legit hobby

has anyone actually ever posted tits/stamp

-No pics., So fat asian grrl.
- No hobbies. Take up smoking weed. Make stoner pals. Be stoned, don't care about fat so much. Since you say you are dumb, being stoned is no issue. Try other hobbies. RPG, join a group, suggest gang bang, rule RPG group.
?????
PROFIT

Can you prove you are not a delusional walrus ?

If you are willing to doubt the obvious, you can be convinced of nothing....eventually you become as nothing....get with it jinxie!

>-No pics.,
.....fat white guy