So I just took part of my first cuckold threesome. Any of you have any experience like this?

So I just took part of my first cuckold threesome. Any of you have any experience like this?

Congrats, you fucked some losers wife.

some loser fucked his wife*

>calling someone a loser on Sup Forums
implying you're not

I'd bang someone's wife, but him being right there doing shit like that mere inches from my junk seems gay as fuck.

Nah I’m not into that

I’ve had group sex and a ffm threesome and I decided that one on one sex is the only one o find truly enjoyable.

Sex is a two person activity imho

I did it once and the girl was a pretty hot blonde that was on the top of my list of girls I wanted to fuck in high school. Years later we met up on a dating site and I fucked her while her BF was present on two different occasions.

Tell us more. I need details

>Sex is a two person activity imho
Two is company, three is a party.

I shared my girl with some coworkers before but I just wanted to watch

>Any of you have any experience like this?
If you mean have I been the husband whose wife is being fucked by another man? Yes, on at least a weekly basis for years, from before we were married. I have been that man in the picture. My wife loves having me do that.

>Sex is a two person activity imho
Two is company, three is a party
>And four is four

i let my virgin friend have some fun with my girl here the other day because he seemed depressed

do tell

>I shared my girl with some coworkers before but I just wanted to watch
I prefer watching rather than participating. My wife far prefers me to watch too as she does not want herself or her lover to be distracted. Lately she prefers that I not even be in the room. Whatever makes her happy is my motto.

>do tell
What would you like to know?

i wasn't there but she did have a threesome that night

Has it changed the dynamic of your self life durasticly?

lol k

why would you emasculate yourself like that

gives her a chance to experience different cock, juts for experience

if she taste another cock why dont you tasteanother pussy ?

wtf dude

you in socal? id love to play with her. hung here

wrong coast sadly

lame, shes a cutie

my buddy thought so too so i let her get drunk and let him take her home, he got to lose his virginity that day.
apparantly his roommate thought she was cute too....

If you're on the East Coast, would you happen to be in NC?

suah and i are in illinois

Ah, that's a damn shame...

too bad. i would love to have suah get more experience

She's really sexy, I'd love to help with that, too.
If you guys are ever around in NC (Greensboro, specifically), please let me know.

If you have kik, mine is musician627314