If the Crusades were in fact a Defensive war, as so many of you Islamophobes claim...

If the Crusades were in fact a Defensive war, as so many of you Islamophobes claim, then why were they called "Crusades"? Don't you know how to speak English? It's not my first language, so lets get a dictionary definition

crusade
kruːˈseJd/Submit
noun
each of a series of medieval military expeditions made by Europeans to recover the Holy Land from the Muslims in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries.
"the fanaticism engendered by the Crusades"
a vigorous campaign for political, social, or religious change.
"a crusade against crime"
synonyms: campaign, drive, push, move, movement, effort, struggle; More
verb
lead or take part in a vigorous campaign for social, political, or religious change.
"a crusading stance on poverty"
synonyms: campaign, fight, do battle, battle, take up arms, take up the cudgels, work, push, press, strive, struggle, agitate, lobby

So if it really was a defensive action, it would have been called the "Anti Crusades", and it wouldn't have taken place in a foreign country, far from home

Thoughts?

Christians have no logic.
they are illogical inbred child-fuckers

says the turkroach

Islamophobe is not a word.

Wait bro

Muslims consistently marry within their family

And you gotta call us child fuckers?

Ever heard the saying don't throw stones at glass houses?

I guess maybe in Turkistan you guys don't have that saying because you live in mud huts in the desert.

Annnd Muslims don't fuck goats and little boys? At least we dont wipe our asses with our hands

Is islam is so alpha, why are they getting cucked by women in Saudi Arabia?

Get out of my country Muhammad

No. You fucking idiot. They weren't defensive, they were retaliatory. Muslims took the land first. Europe came to take it back. Instead of picking up a dictionary, why don't you fucking pick up a history book instead you stupid sheep fucker.

This fucking roach lives here i swear. Posting on some ancient 90s pc too i bet

I'm not an Islamophobe but I'll explain you:

They where called crusades because the christian warriors were wearing a cross.

I'm not muhammad, but it sounds like u mad

The word Crusade was invented when we went on the first Crusade. Then the came later.

But I wouldn't expect a filthy sandnigger to understand that.

>I'm not an islamophobe, I love achmeds cucking my mum n sis. Putting it my ass as well, since I am a huge faggot fuck.

taqueria much mo ham head

The actions of Charlemagne were defensive. The Crusades were to retake stolen land and ensure safety of Christian pilgrimage to the Holy Land. Home 'Islamophobia' comes into this is beyond me.

I'm not an islamophobe because I don't fear Islam, and because Islamophobe is not even a word.
Go eat a burrito.

oh shit umayyad

> Middle East
> Xtian land

>Islamophobe is not a word.
It is, but glad you don't use cuck words for your own believes

yes, where Christianity originated

It's not a fucking word. It's made up by lefties and shit skins to make themselves feel better.

Yeah, the crusades was an offensive war. Your point is?

Your prophet is a child fucker. Why are you even using that as an argument?

Every word is made up lad.
Unfortunately this one is even widely used. What do you think of mismuslim as an alternative?