Does white privilege exist?

Does white privilege exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
money.cnn.com/2018/02/26/news/economy/black-men-hours-epi/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8GIuk8pcuNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

No. It is called being a part of majority.

it´s a jewish meme op

Nope.
>mfw my self hating white friend said we owe black people shit because of systematic racism

Yes, but here you'll onlt find whitebois in denial because they don't know anything about the fucking world they live in because they live on a bubble. att a real american.

nigger detected

Obvious white fags are white.

Picture is not related

I'm a white male, the only group that is acceptable to be bigoted towards. I don't see that as much of a privilege

It does exist, but certainly isn't worth demoning whites over.

>worth demoning whites over

Hey Cletus, go smack your English teacher.

too busy fucking you're mom

100% yes but most people can’t even recognize it and in most cases when pointed out to them they still refuse to believe it yet none of them would switch to being black in the same situation

not where i come from

We don't get AIDS (except for teh gayz), so ... pretty privileged OP.

It's more like professional networks and connections to powerful positions that minorities don't have. Second chances at opportunities that others would only see once. Easy mode essentially. No dumb black parents raising you to believe their bullshit an failing to teach you life skills. But on the other hand poor whites could have it equally hard if not worse. So it both does and doesn't exist.

The ability to walk around at night is a white male privelege. This may be a poor example but imagine a nice predominantly white neighborhood. A black man is more likely to be seen as a threat just based on his skin and lately have been getting shot more and more by police. A woman is more likely to be attacked which is why most fear walking alone especially at night. A white male can walk around at night in such a place with relatively little to fear. Should you feel bad about this? Should you grovel and apologize to blacks and women? Fuck no. But recognize that some things are easier for you purely because of your skin color and gender. Some people can even use their privilege to help others who don’t have it which is all they are really asking. That and to stop treating them like shit just because they are different.

Now imagine a predominately black neighborhood. Now imagine being a white boy walking around that neighborhood at night.

Now take your shitty argument and shove it up your worthless ass you stupid fucking autistic faggot. And kys.

Just don't forget...it's ok

It is a privilege to pay the taxes that fund the welfare.

So basically you're the nigger's slave?

This

Yes it does, In a good way. The US and Europe are white countries, Why should whites have a privilege in their historic home land. BTW In Hispanic

It's not privilege. It's brain. Niggers don't have any. That makes simple things hard. They aren't smart enough to know they're dumb. So they blame others.

Yes but it doesn't mean white people don't struggle. It just means a black person in the same position as a white person would have to deal with all the shit the white person has to deal with + racism.

basically this. they have all the opportunity in the world.

The predominantly black neighborhood you are imagining is probably also poor and those two combine into a dangerous neighborhood. Even other blacks would find it dangerous and it would still be dangerous to women. So yes. A dangerous neighborhood is dangerous and not many would feel safe. The privilege is only in the white neighborhoods but it still exists. Do you need a different example? How about jobs? As a white male you are more likely to be hired even if you are just as qualified as a black man or a woman applying for the same position. This study has been done many times but even a name that’s not white enough will get you passed up for jobs.

not to mention affirmative action is the definition of systematic racism

If by privilege you mean being fucking blamed for everything on earth and being expected to finance via taxation every SJW libtard feminist divershitty agenda that benefits twats and niggers, then yes, white men are privileged.

This
Lmfao you’re a dumb fuck or a troll. Good one

Be Black for 1 day, and then answer the question honestly.

And I don't mean some ruck black dude... pick a life in the mediocre millions of blacks...or, if you're really courageous, pick someone just out of prison looking to get their life in order... feel the headwind, feel the burn, feel the temptation to despair...

it is ok to be ignorant, but stupid to be willfully so.....so get smart.

this argument has been proven false over and over again. Wealthy blacks are STILL more prone to violence and crime than poor whites. fucking cuck

found the nigger

are you nuts? What about black privilige in south africa, namibia, kenia, [...] fuck all of africa? What bout arabian priviligue in all arab nations? What about buddhist priviligue in myanmar? What bout chinese...

fuck you and your white guilt. What about the white slaves in the usa? What bout the white slaves in the arab world and africa? What about black slaves in africa?

If non whites are surpressed why is it that asians earn more money in average and are better educated?

fucking feminist

>ruck
mean rich, but like he word anyhow

rich fucker....ruck....auto-kekkin'

blacks are more likely to be seen as a thread because they make up 50% of all criminels but there only a small part of the overall population.

you mean i can beat up some random, white, Hispanic, Chink or another black. You mean i can be violent for a day?

there is no study that supports your claim. Watch TL;DR @ youtube and youll see that thats nothing but bullshit. The same as the "wage gap" the "pink tax" and that retarded gamergate

All that guilt turns to anger when a white man who hasn’t made it sees a black man has despite the many more hurdles he had to face in society. Makes the white man feel inadequate. Makes him hate blacks more. Makes him realize he’s not as superior.
Non racist whites handle their guilt just fine

Take 10 steps back and look again before you think, Homer.

Black neighborhoods (not those upper middle class mixed/black places) suffer from systematic stupidity and racism from the police.

That's the beginning, then they have to use the rule "snitches end up in ditches" because the police fucks up innocent people becuase of their IDGAF attitude about solving crime in those neighborhoods... they'll just grab some likely innocent and beat them down, then take them in and do them to prison.

So when you have to have "Black Omerta" its is just like the "Blue Omerta", the worst element takes control and threatens the best element.

So racism is ruining both the police and black neighborhoods.

Typical libtard brain damage. FBI statistics from 2016 outline that niggers represent 13% of the population but 53% of homicides, 55% of robberies, 30% of rapes, and 33% of aggravated assaults That's pretty goddamn disproportionate. ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
Stats came out today that 1 in 5 porch monkeys in the US was unemployed the entirety of 2016, and this was published by CNN!
money.cnn.com/2018/02/26/news/economy/black-men-hours-epi/index.html
Avoid the groid. Defend the coon, you are a traitor to your own, or a kike spewing filth for shekels to undermine this once great nation.

Maybe use google for legit studies and not some fag from YouTube that confirms what you think

That's the privilege afforded to leaders. The boss doesn't get to complain because he's in control. Same as whites. The only whites who complain about this are the ones who can't live up to white-established standards of excellence.

yo fucktard im an immigrant an as white as obama. black lives matter all that black bitching and shit does not stop but starts racism. if we fucking blame you white idiots for no good reason people start hatin us for a good reason.

Fuck you you retarded nigger. I'm white and earn six figures. I'm tired of watching my hard-earned money be taxed all to hell and go to waste. Kill yourself.

Yes. Or rather it was created by white people long ago.

It's being kept alive by the diligent and constant effort of the majority of black Americans to be fuck ups.

If they want it gone they have to stop expecting skin color to be a merit and work to drag the rest of their people with them. Basically the way the Irish did it in the 1800s. Stop complaining about people hating you and make yourself invaluable and melt into the pot.

there are more white people who get shot by black people than the other way around

black people are in average more criminel, thus the police has more often negative experience and reacts harsher towards them.

black cops shoot black people more likely than white cops.

Yeah I was getting on a Southwest Airlines flight the other day and they let all the white people board the plane first. The airport had a special parking lot right next to the terminal for whites only.

that faq does nothing but presents those studies, which you than can look up and see if hes right. and he is.

i bet you didnt look at any studies. if you did you seen that those who "support" your false claims are biased as shit and poorly done.

Of course white privilege exists. The only question is if it's given or earned. I believe it's earned. When a cop pulls me over, I'm respectful and answer their necessary questions, I have a valid license and current insurance, my car don't smell like pot and they let me go. Pretty fucking simple, at least for a white guy.

acting white is an insult.
white men is an insult.

yea, beeing white is a priviligue

Underachiever Exposed

Didn't you know? Niggers are supposed to be able to chimp out and be respected at the same time. Purple haired nose ring twat freaks addicted to Instagram likes are supposed to dress and act like slutty skanks, but the moment you call them on it, you're a rapist.

Nope, you good nigga

>Be white
>Be me
>Shit job at grocery store from the time I was 14
>Work that job for years, barely get a raise, making 230 dollars a week
>when does the privilege kick in
>Get fed up go to college to get x ray degree
>Have to drive 30-80 miles one way three days a week for clinicals
>So poor Financial Aid pays for everything, including compensation for gas and food
>About to finish college now, the only privilege is the ones laid out for all poor people

No, but IQ privilege does.
Which is why whites, asians and jews >>>>> niggers, sandniggers and spics

LOL whatever you say faggot

>muh white boi boogeyman
:^)

No man

At least you’re not black. You’d be way worse off. If you agree it’s because you realize their is some privelge in being white

The fact that the statement "It's okay to be white" is controversial should really tell you all you need to know.

When I was a teen I had long hair, dressed grungy before grunge was cool, and had an iron maiden bumper sticker on my car. Of course the cops pulled me over a lot looking for pot and stuff.

>kek

Wakanda Forever

There's a black dude in my class who is literally in the exact same position as me. We have the same life style. Neither of us are worse off than the other. If you're trying to say being white is in itself a privilege, you're a racist, and I don't mean you're racist against whites.

Point to an actual cause of systemic racism.

If you look to Zimbabwe or South Africa where the government actually discriminates against white people for the color of their skin.

And you're right I wouldn't want to be black, because on average they have the lowest IQ of all races.

No.... it's a myth trying to guilt trip whites.

I guaranteed that a black is safer walking around in an all white neighborhood at night, than a white person is walking around an all black neighborhood at night.

fun thing is he answered to me / a nigger. And you know whats racism, i may call myaselfe a nigger and other niggers niggers all day long and its fine. But you guys can never use that word. its forbidden. you are unable to use the word nigger no matter how often i say nigger. and nobody gives a fuck.

No that's australian aboriginals with an average IQ of 64

>Be impoverished white menial laborer
>Working for shit wages at a gas station or destroying your body in dangerous conditions in a coal mine, only to get fired with no severance
>Dyke landwhales with stopsign-red hair say all white people are privileged
>BLM movement as well as many others 100% exclude whites regardless of social standing or financial status
>We now live in a society where being Racist is complete social suicide, but only if you are directing that hatred toward POC
>It is now ok to say "Kill Whitey" on Twitter
>Disenfranchised poor white folks are left without representation, if they ask for it they'll be ignored
This is exactly how Donald Trump won the election

What is affirmative action?

They actually have a system that will hire blacks/women into a job or university with lower qualification than a white male just for the color of their skin or gender.

So no, that's full of shit.

Hell fucking yes, I’m privledged and proud to be white. Fuck having to worry about getting shot by police or stepping out into my hood. I guess we have to worry about getting shot at school unlike niggers.

This should be a sticky on the front page

What about whites in South Africa that are having their lands taken from them and the leader of SA singing kill the white farmer?

If the precinct commander is white, and you are white, the odds are you will be declared a 'troubled and misunderstood waif', and sent on your way with a gallon of cock milk and a belly-button ring....

nope just WHITE HATE and every other race gets privileges based on this myth

It'd probably be a better fit for Sup Forums

show us the documentation that doesn't come from one of those moldovan shit mills, or kkk potemkin sites.

Average IQ of blacks is 80 or less..

x-ray degree ? that is a certificate or associate degree

that is not a degree, it is proof that you think you can be a slacker and reap the rewards.

white privilege doesn't mean you do fuck all and get everything, it means when you make a manly effort you get the manly reward.

when a black dude makes the manly effort he gets shot in the chest by the po-po and shot in the back by his neighborhood drug-dealer cause he can't sell as much drugs if the neighborhood moves to middle class....

that ain't gonna happen to you, even if you do fuck all and make stupid decisions and apply for job-certification suitable for a moron.

FFS!!!

Yes on average they start off better in life n theres no major racism that fucks em over they rule the world right now

yea still pretty damn low but not the lowest

>spend 80k on 4 year degree
>send out resumes with flawless references and needed experience
>Everyone of them are rejected(20+)
>Call in to companies HR and ask for a follow up.
>"Sorry, you are a perfect candidate but we have certain hiring restrictions that are limiting us from hiring you"
>call other places
>similar story
>Affirmative Action
>Affirmative Action
>Affirmative Action
>be me
>working management job at retail store
>still paying off that 80k in student loans
>still not being in the profession i major'd in
>WHITE PRIVILEGED

nice whataboutism there, m8

Jewish people aren't white.

They control the media, academia, and the banks.

seems to me like the opposite is true these days.

Statistics don't lie. There is a reason things are the way they are.

"hiring restrictions"
aka we don't have enough blacks/women that are less qualified than you so sorry.

There is a myriad of types of privilege, some bigger and some smaller, some obvious and some almost impossible to quantify or gauge the impact of... the safest thing we can do is try to ignore things that are out of our control and accept it as an inevitable part of life instead of trying to charge/repay some kind of privileged social dues

No. Just minorities jumping on another special treatment and free stuff bandwagon. Maybe if they put in real work to get to the top like white people, then (insert race) could start oppressing people too. We're the only ones with ambition, it seems.

>aka we have a bunch of blacks/women that we are legally obligated to hire in your place whether they are more qualified or not
fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=8GIuk8pcuNE

look at the credits lazy fuck

so what would you answer if i start a topic talking bout racism towards whites... the history of black and arabs taking white slaves..?

exactly you would start talkin bout the history of whites doing the same fuck.

hypocrit

yeah privilege exists but what are you gonna do about it? try and take me down a peg because i'm white and the playing field needs to be leveled? but what if i have a lower iq and anxiety disorder? now you have able privilege and i demand equality!

see what's happening here?

cry more about slavery you didnt even get to experience, bitch ass cracker

The Top candidates got the job.

Diversity hiring at companies is not a quota...the Bakke decision ended that.

In a pool of candidates, some non-whites are going to be on the short list. Some whites are not going to be as good as candidates.

When they don't get the job, it is because they are qualified, but not preferred.

When I hired people for my projects (I'm half-white, apparently white), I'd hire the person who could get the fuckin' job done. Plenty of white guys were shitty, and very few black guys applied...in fact, none.

I ended up hiring white guys, white women, and Asian males and women.

Culturally they all were equal on the job...I fired a white guy cuz he was not cutting it.

My best guys...white.

What was the difference ? Confidence as well as ability.

Being non-white is hard on the confidence, newfriend....it doesn't make a person incompetent to have diminished confidence, but it cuts down on positive risk taking.

So some whites perform excellently because they aren't beat-down, or being over-modest to avoid being beat down, as they were through all their life.

The black guys I met in my field, to a person were twice as smart as anyone I ever hired....but real careful about making claims or standing out....

Still, I didnt go looking for blacks and hispanics to hire, I hired from the pool that applied. Nowadays, the pool would include plenty of hispanics and a few blacks....the headwind still blows and blows.

shit is fucked up, man.

If white privilege existed, I wouldn't be forced to work at a gas station with 6 years of college and fantastic experience and references.

heh stop acting white.

you white male.

feel priviliged? White is an insult.