Left or right and wwyd to your choice?

left or right and wwyd to your choice?

Right, she looks more like a whore. I'd love to sit on her face and make her tonguefuck my asshole, then I will fuck her mouth and use her saliva to penetrate her asshole while playing with her clit.

elissa is the sluttier one, has a nice asian ass to do it in

i like joanna more, she would ride a cock like a champ

Do you think she's submissive? I also wanna feed her my cum off her own asshole, and make her lick and suck my toes. Post moar of this slut.

she probably is, you could tie her up and let your cum drip out of her asshole and make her lick it off the floor. what do you think?

Yes, that's so hot. Do you know if there's a way to tape a pussy for good? I mean, it can get very wet. I'd love to tape her because I won't need the cunt anyway. Massaging the clit through the tape would be enough.

you could let another cock into that cunt, have her filled to the brim

No, I don't think I want her pussy used at all. I'd even like to have a good spanking session telling her how useless the pussy is. That would also make her ass cheeks and the little hole rouge.

fair enough, what else would you have planned for elissa/

Pls moar

Right. Shave her head and fuck her hass while punching her HARD, really really hard in her kidneys and back of her head.

Right. I hate fake hair colours.

Are they asian/american or asian/asian?

Middle would make her a slave to cock then send u all the pictures and vids

Ass to mouth. Keeping doing it until she will get tired changing positions, then cum on her face and smear it all over with my cock and balls.

asian american

i would prefer cumming inside her fertile pussy though

no one for joanna? imagine her smothering you with her thicc legs

I want to finger middle one's ass while we will be out on the beach at might. Then tell her to suck on that finger. Then go swimming, just kiss laying on the sand, get it off her ass and feet, eat and finger her asshole while she will play with the clit.

Left: SJW blm girl
Right: Jewish princess.

No naked pics user?

This is the whore you picked. Hope you are satisfied with your choice.

Far right. That cockroach. I would fuck her at a window, in plain day, standing still. She needs to build up some confidence, or at least have something worth being ashamed for. Her face looks the face of a stupid fucking whore who would do anything for a nice cock squirting cum past her cervix.

Left, I think she'd talk like the dirtiest slut as she knelt between my legs and slobbered over my dick before riding me slowly.

Left, just bend her over and ride her roughly doggy style.

Far right, would wine and dine, promise to pull out and then cum inside her and not call.

Middle, I'd happily eat her cunt until she squealed, then put her legs over my shoulders and pound her as hard as I could.

unfortunately not

Maybe. Her pussy might be good for that, but if she will serve my cock well for a long time. She'd be a nice cock slave, maybe it's worth impregnating her if she has a bf. Does she? Hope he's white as me to not have it suspicious.

My god these brownies, are they pissheads? Jesus Christ, this is hard. I would probably fuck the shit out of right, just because she's the tallest, i'm myself 190cm, this goddess would gift me top quality daughters.

Thanks anyway user.

what a cuck. he's wasting his time on Sup Forums when he could be just fucking these weak minded bitches in vitro.

Right looks like a defiled whore. Left probably had her ovaries already touched with cum, but still she look innocent. I want to see pain on her face when shithole fucking her.

no bf so you can spend all the time you want in her womb

you're in luck. I have this tit pic of left.

I wanna fuck the left one in the ass while she'll have a strap on attached. And she'd have to play with it like a man would fap.
Left. Make her suck my cock and balls while spitting on her face, maybe pissing too if feeling so. With the glasses and make up on, wanna make a mess.

lil dog wants to fuck em all

Right. I'd get her nice and drunk and she'd be
kissing my cock at midnight.
Left gangbang. Looks more playful. Would likely take it in the ass happily

left for the nerdy girl look

Only if she'll beg nicely and massage my prostate with her delicate finger while giving a sloppy head after licking my ass. Maybe that's when I will cum in her pussy, and then tell her to eat it off it.

Right

would rape right's mouth hard

They both look like hogs bursting at the seams, no thanks to either of those swines.

I think she also deserves some raw ass fucking, using her and mine saliva as a lubricant. Or the pussy juice, I think it will be quite pleasant to take some sticking my cock in for a second, but only for a second, and only to get the wetness.

nah they're hot

right and pin her arms back and fuck her brains out, before getting her on all 4's to take her ass

Left one. Want to spit on her tits, and tell her to salivate on them as well, then fuck her between them, hit the nipples with the top of my cock. Cum on the tits, lick some of it off, spit on her face, tell her to play with my flaccid dick until it will get hard again and assfuck the slut.

would love to use emily's ass and tits, they're both good

Back. Wouldn't personally do anything, because she looks like she fucks so many dudes she has to have some sort of disease, but would happily watch her take a nigger cock in her mouth.

your choice ?

she does have an oral fixation

Hard one.

Hey user, you got sauce for the girl in the middle? PLEASE :)

Neither, I don't fuck different races.

Right. Nothing like fucking a girl until she cries and blasting a load on her big tits. I want her to keep her wig on though

>here we have Jew (right) and SJW (left) Slutting it up on Halloween.

sadly ally only has little tits

right and that face need some serious fucking before slamming cock deep inside her body

Would rip off right's shirt and bra, and savagely bite her nipples until they started bleeding, while squeezing her ass to remove her panties and tumble with her hot, naked body, into the lake, where I'd thrust into her pussy as she held onto me to keep herself from going underwater. Would cum deep inside her as she buried her face into my neck. Then, I'd betray her trust by dunking her underwater. I'd keep her head down as she struggled to surface and het oxygen back. But everytime she got close, I'd just push her down further, until finally, she stopped struggling, and her body goes limp. I'd then drag her fresh corpse out of the water, and feed them to the hungry alligators in the lake. I'd be jerking off as I watch the gators tear her body limb by limb, savoring her sweet flesh until what's left of her is a bloody, unrecognizable, mess of a half eaten body.

The blonde has a fucking nice ass. Great pair of legs too.

pin her back by her throat until she started to choke, almost to the point of passing out then filling her mouth with my cock, burying it deep and fucking it as deep as i can make it go, before entering her pussy hard and deep, one hand pinching twisting and abusing her tits and nipples the other slapping her face hard repeatedly

Right. Would grind and fuck her in the pussy at four in the morning, cumming inside her multiple times.

wwyd

Which? Wwyd

More Joanna

Mmph, get more savage...

Show more of those legs goddamn.

I would grab her by the hair and stuff her wet mouth with my cock, thrusting down her throat faster and deeper as her drool ran down my balls and bubbles foamed from her nostrils.
Finally her eyes would roll back in her head and as I busted my nut deep in her throat

wwyd?

wwyd to these thicc meaty legs? imagine them wrapped around you

which one? wwyd?

plz more

i'd wanna keep slamming that dry pussy hard forcing it as deep as i can, hitting her face harder making her head slam back against the ground, dazed and face red, bloody lip and nose, pushing my hand around between her ass and pushing one, then two, then as many fingers as i can into her ass as she tried to scream, grabbing her nipple, twisting it until she's bordering on losing consciousness

white top. hate fuck her asshole then clean myself off with her throat.

Mine?

right, hold her down and take her forcefully, i'd love to pound

wwyd?

drug her so she's totally passed out, then use her body how i want, every hole, filming the whole thing, leave her a few pics on her bed as a reminder

Slap her face while facefucking, then tell her to lick my ass and suck on the balls while I will lay on my back with legs in the air. Cum in her mouth while holding her head between my legs and spitting on her face.

Would pull her hair to hear her scream, then immediately start clamping my teeth onto her perky breasts. I'd slam my cock into her mouth, sitting on her neck so she couldn't escape. As she chokes with my dick getting wet, I'd begin tearing the flesh off of her breast. A piece of her tits is caught in my mouth, and I begin eating it as she slowly begins to pass out. The last thing she feels in conciousness is my cum sliding down her throat. As she breathes her last, I throw her limp body onto the bed, I lick the blood from her torn off nipple, and begin savagely eating the rest of her body, starting with her sweet belly.

Finish her off!

I want to put my head between those thighs and eat her out good. Got any of her ass?

Lord, I have such a huge leopard print fetish...she's so hot.

Wwyd

I would proceed to ram my cock all the way down her throat, fighting against her gag reflex will her cock is down my throat i would grab the nearby frying man and smash her head in with it while I choked her with my dick at the same time until she passed ou

t