Prove Tom Brady isn't the GOAT. It's not possible but I'd like to see you haters try

Prove Tom Brady isn't the GOAT. It's not possible but I'd like to see you haters try.

>mfw you know brady from Ted 2
>mfw you only know janikowski because he is from your shitty town in poland
>mfw michael oher gets adopted by sandra bullok
This is my state of knowledge concerning football americain

>won more super bowls than any franchise but one on his own
>one sb appearance away from having as many appearances as any other franchise in history
>won division every year he was healthy since 2003

You really cant

>le Tom Brady is the GOAT meme
HAHA cute
Observe the true GOAT.

rodgers is better

Brady's legacy is tarnished. Most NFL fans will never accept him as the GOAT. I'm not a Brady hater, these are just facts.

KEK, Shady himself admitted he's a system babby

Can't argue, guy has 3 times as many sacks as LT.

This meme isn't even updated to show his 5 rings but it'll do

>when he's so GOAT that the memes used to show how great he is have to be updated nearly every year because he keeps winning more superbowls

He's nothing without the real GOAT

Take it from former players and people who actually work in football for a living.

And this was BEFORE he won his 5th SuperBowl in legendary fashion

Has anyone ever asked Belichick who he thinks is better between Tom Brady and Lawrence Taylor? He's coached the GOAT player on offense and the GOAT player on defense.

>in b4 casuals imply that Jerry Rice is the GOAT on offense

Imagine being gay enough to make this

Imagine being beta enough to feel emasculated by this

>nfl.com
Are you gonna cite Bleacher Report next?

>Leaf accusing anyone else of feeling emasculated
Keep projecting, Trudeau

Otto Graham is Goat imo

7 rings
won over 80% of his games
all time leader in Yards Per attempt
3 MVPS
4 time first team all-pro

had a career passing rating of 86.6 in a time period the average passer rating was in the 50's

GOAT

the records and statistics of AAFC players and teams are not included in the NFL record book

>playing factory workers

Who even is that!??

He's the GSOAT

They're both the GOAT in their respective positions so please don't use that argument.

BTW this is OP here checking in since I posted, I am a patriots fan and this is just to feed my patriots ego mostly. Brady is the GOAT and it can't be legitimately challenged I just want to see people try.

I'll take win percentage over total wins any day

Jerry rice era was a different time and a different game. If anyone still thinks he is the GOAT then they need to read the new rule book.

I'll take Super Bowls over being a faggot any day

Better than espn

Johnny Unitas. Never had nearly the kind of protection QBs have today. Brady only has these records and shit because refball.

What's wrong with BR? I'd say they're the best journalists involved with the NFL right now.

so you agree Brady is better with his .735 win percentage vs. Montana's .696

Is this supposed to be proving that Brady isn't the GOAT or are you just describing some random quarterback from before Indy Colts days?

GOAT qb, yes

>Doesn't even know who Unitas was
You have to be 18 or over to post here, user.

I'm 21 and I grew up in New England through the Tom Brady era, rendering your point invalid

Man that was hilarious but ur still a douche

>implying

>Peypey
>QBR 6
>finally win another superb owl
>single digit QBR
Welp at least he got it

Popular opinion: Brady has been carried to Owls by good defenses.

Facts contradicting popular opinion: Average points allowed per playoff game in Superbowl winning runs, for every QB who won multiple Superbowls:

18.5 ppg - Brady (2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016)
17.6 ppg - Roethlisberger (2005, 2008)
15.6 ppg - Peyton Manning (2006, 2015)
15.1 ppg - Eli Manning (2007, 2011)
15.0 ppg - Starr (1966, 1967)
14.8 ppg - Elway (1997, 1998)
13.5 ppg - Bradshaw (1974, 1975, 1977, 1978)
12.7 ppg - Plunkett (1980, 1983)
12.4 ppg - Montana (1981, 1984, 1988, 1989)
11.8 ppg - Griese (1972, 1973)
9.0 ppg - Aikman (1992, 1993, 1995)
6.8 ppg - Staubach (1971, 1977)

And before you say it, adjusted for era:

18.0 ppg - Brady (2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016)
17.4 ppg - Roethlisberger (2005, 2008)
15.1 ppg - Peyton Manning (2006, 2015)
14.8 ppg - Elway (1997, 1998)
14.7 ppg - Bradshaw (1974, 1975, 1978, 1979)
14.5 ppg - Starr (1966, 1967)
14.4 ppg - Eli Manning (2007, 2011)
12.6 ppg - Plunkett (1980, 1983)
12.6 ppg - Montana (1981, 1984, 1988, 1989)
12.5 ppg - Griese (1972, 1973)
9.6 ppg - Aikman (1992, 1993, 1995)
7.8 ppg - Staubach (1971, 1977)

The mans on Madden cover this year. Are they trying to curse him? I mean gronk was injured all last season after being on it- yet they still won the owl.

There is literally nothing wrong with B/R. They just give the facts and sports highlites. I deleted espn off my phone cause I would get "updates" on Injustices against the black community and constant shit about why arnt more womyns in exec positions around sports.

Gronk has been hurt many times before so no. Curse = trash

this is cherrypicking a bit though, you're only analyzing the stats under the condition they won it all, for all we know none of those other quarterbacks had defenses that good ever again out of their super bowl winning runs meaning they made the most out of their opportunities, they just never got a defense good enough to win with again.

For instance, Rodgers Defenses outside of his 2010 run have given up 28 points per game, he just never has had as consistent a defense as Brady.

Do people really still argue that Rodgers is better even after this last owl? That debate should've been put down by now. Rodgers even admits it himself what more do you people want

>He's a cheater!

>18-1

aside from that I got nothin'.

wasn't what I was arguing, I think Brady is GOAT, but to say he hasn't had good defenses along the way is a flat out lie

>GOAT
>greatest of ALL time

unfortunately, with the nature of football, this can't ever be made definitive since the game of 20, 30, 50, 100 years ago is unrecognizable.

20 years from now when football is a non-contact sport and everyone on the field is either a quarterback or a receiver, we'll say Brady was the best of this era.