Now what

Now what

Four seasons of South Park with President Garrison.
I for one welcome our new, to-death-fucking Overlord.

>Mr. Garrison became prez in your lifetime

Rape
Lots of rape

The whole mr garrison thing really isn't funny at all.

I hope they just go back to self contained episodes.

just made the show a whole lot easier

They make the episodes in advance.. last election they guessed right.

Im curious how they will do this time.

>don't make fun of my beliefs make fun of everyone else!

Matt and trey will be incredibly salty for the remainder of the season
This is the first time they've been wrong predicting the election result. It goes to show how significantly they've missed the point with trump

Didn't they say they made two episodes in advance? Makes sense they'd do it this time around too since they skipped a week.

They didn't predict Obama, they made two versions of the episode to cover their bases.

We'll get an episode where they, Matt and Trey, are really butthurt and trying to pretend to just be making fun off someone.
Like wtih Mel Gibson and the Passion, that epside was pure 100% butthurt. We'll get another one, it'll be great.

Oh jeeez...

Mel is /theirguy/ though.

Why did they come off as so anal in that episode, then?

I don't even know what the fuck you are even projecting, the show isn't funny.

Because that episode was made right before the mel hate band wagon. Everyone loved based mel after the passion and they were playfully taking him down a peg. Just look at all the classic mel rederences in that episode. Then after that ep later that year the public turned on mel and it looked like they were bandwagoning

From what I read they planned to, but decided it's too much work and just made one hoping they are right

What the fuck are you even talking about retard. The shit just isn't funny. The season-long story arc was fine for last year but it's just not funny this year at all. The season itself is just not very good so far.

Exactly. It's literally three jokes stretched out over 10 episodes, that's horrible and it's going to be the most dated season by far. Basically, in five/ten years, this will be the season that everyone agrees should be skipped.

garrison redemption arc