So who was wrong here?

So who was wrong here?

Inter for surrounding Icardi with garbage all the time

icardi,but not for marrying wanda, he was wrong cause he tatooed the names and faces of maxis children, and didn't respect his parenthood overall

> my wife's sons

That's weird.

It's kind of a bro move by Messi and friends to freeze Icardi out of the National Team. You can't fuck your mate's girl

that hoe over there

Maxi was constantly fucking his maid and other girls on the side all the fucking time, even a slut like Wanda was fed up. Icardi did nothing wrong.

t. maxi lopez
t. mauro icardi

>fucking other girls when u married top slag wanda nara in her prime

lemao i guess maxi is retarded and got what he deserved

>It's kind of a bro move by Messi and friends to freeze Icardi out of the National Team
What?

>It's kind of a bro move by Messi and friends to freeze Icardi out of the National Team.
yeah, letting higuain start instead has been such a great idea

Yeah he hasn't been selected into NT since his debut in 2013, till now. He is in the newest Argentinian NT. The only one who speaks openly against Icardi in NT is Maradona, who fyi tapped wanda before maxi, and I guess Messi is not that happy with Icardi and fears getting cucked by him. I mean, Antonella is a fine piece of ass. Mauro would agree.

I don't think Messi hates Icardi, I think it's Masche who had a problem with Mauro, but because Messi is bf with Masche, he supports the "ban" (till recently).
Anyway, let's hope Icardi brings important goals to the NT, I don't give a shit about his personal life.

Messi

Wouldn't you prefer Dybala over Icardi?

they play quite different roles though

>he tatooed the names and faces of maxis children
>when you cuck but end up a cuckold
just "white" people things

Yes, of course, but as said, Icardi is a striker, he would be in Higgy's position in the NT, not in Dybala's.

This is literally the only thing I respect Messi for.

he has a gold digger wife and a potato kid.

kys

the potatoness runs in the gene