Wwyd thread brutal edition

wwyd thread brutal edition

bitch can't get off unless she's being cut, punched, or choked.

WWYD?

wwyd

OP pls

wwyd to joanna on the left

Worship her as a goddess!

Giggle like little girls with.

Give her a bag of ice.

I want this slut fucked up tell me some fucked up shit

Try to be a gentleman then she would probably start sucking my huge dick.

Wwyd to Emily?

it would be that easy for joanna?

Gently caress her face and tell her she's cute.

Play video games with.

bitch looks worthless. definitely get her fucked up and lock her in a motel room naked for anyone who wants to fuck this bitch up, only rule is they have to cum in her mouth/throat. start off with 5 guys then she'll think it's over then send in 10 more.

what

Say hi, give her a kiss.

Brutal?

Wwyd to emily

I have a huge dick and asian girls love me!!!

wwyd to her?

Find her medicine.

Wwyd to this ?

i would cuddle with them!

Opening her eyes with violence and cum on it

Being honest. I'm on ganja it makes me soft.

Not into asians.

I'd charge into the washroom and grab her by the hair and shove her into the mirror hard enough to break it. I'd then bend her over the sink and punch her in the back of the head when she made noise. I'd tear her pants off, and slap her ass hard, before shoving two or three fingers into her asshole, stretching and teraing it slightly. Once her ass had been stretched, and was bloody enough to not hurt, I'd force my cock in and fuck her as hard as I could for a few mintues before turning on the water and plugging the stopper. I'd cum before the water was high enough, so I'd force her to clean my cock off, giving her a black eye when she resists. Once my cock is cleaned off, I'd bend her back over the edge, and grab that red bottle, and start raping her cunt with it. Shoving it in as roughyl as I could, tearing her cunt apart. Once she gives in and accepts the abuse, I'd hold her head under water until she starts to panic and suffocate then I'd let her gasp for breath for a few seconds before suffocating her out. Once I was hard enough for round two, i'd shove the bottle deep into her cunt, and go back to raping her ass. As I grow close to climaxing, I'd get rougher and hold her head under water and climax when she went limp and the bubbles stopped rising. leaving her hanging there, head under water, blood and cum running down her thighs for her roommates to find.

I would wait until she's home alone, and break into her house. I'd come up behind her, and grab her from behind, one hand around her throat, choking her out, my other exploring her luscious body. Once she was passed out, I'd drag her into her bedroom, and throw her onto her bed. I'd use her panties and a belt to tie her feet to her footboard and wait until she came to enough to fight with me. I'd lay on top of her and hold her down, and fight her as I bind her wrists to her headboard. She'd get free, and manage to get a punch in on my shoulder, and I'd grab her wrist and slam it into the board breaking it. As she screams in pain, I'd finish restraining her wrists. After she was immobilized, I'd take my belt off and explore her body with it, leaving bruises and marks all over her cunt, tits and thighs. After she was bruised and bloodied, I'd grab the largest bottle on her desk, and shove it in her cunt as hard as I could, stretching and tearing her womanhood. As she screams, I'd grab her haira nd start fucking her mouth, as deep as I could, until she's stopped screaming and is just gagging and puking on my cock. Once I get close to climaxing, I'd let her gasp for breath as I remove the bottle from her now torn and gaping cunt, lift her legs a little, and drive into her ass until I finish leaving my seed in her. I'd shove the bottle back in her cunt, and take a few pics, before leaving her there for her boyfriend to find.

wwyd to this tiny slut?

You monster.
Fuck her in the ass with my 8 inches, going balls deep.

Wwyd with Dezirey?

Smoke weed with.

Trap detected

>Es una trampa

Post more beaten girls OP

wwyd ?

itd be a tight fit.

I would face fuck that cute mouth
not a trap

Save her picture cause damn!!! Would do everything to!!!

fuck she looks sexy with a black eye

I ain't shy!

I'm heading out soon, but you got kik?

Wwyd

Nah

Then I can't share more later

pls write to her

umadcuzimstylin

Just signed up!

>tfw no bf to talk to you like this

wwyd?

I fucking love it that's fucking amazing this slut deserves that best description i've ever heard for her

Wwyd?

I'm glad you appreciate, but I came and ran out of magical writing powers lol.

What big eyes you have.

I love it when people appreciate my work. Nothing better than getting my ego jerked off.

I just wish I had skills I could show off to the public and have associated to me, instead of writing snuff erotica lol.

im down to email you more pics of her for more wwyd if you have a throwaway

Have her gag on my cock until cum drips down on her tits

Go on

Titfuck her. Slapping her tits red. Then push her down and fuck her till she screams

tretert

Keep going

I can just imagine her tight ass hole.

Fuck that thick ass, slapping it and watch it jiggle

I want that mouth on my cock.

Put a thick vibrator up her pussy set to max will i fuck her ass. Pulling her hair and slapping her ass

Make Kathleen your bitch

I want to DP her with a friend.

I will. I wanna fill her ass up. Maybe even share the slut. She needs a dick down her throat as she is getting fucked

How does she react as you break and humiliate her

She looks scared. But she loves it. She loves being used and only wants more

Wut do

Get her drunk on the 4th and have her deep throat me as everyone is watching the fireworks. It'd be too loud to hear her gagging.

how would you put her to use ?

>brutal

Make her hate it.

I'll start showing my dick down her throat, holding it there until she desperately tries to get air. Pull my dick out occasionally just to listen to her beg me to stop

I'd use her nacklace to stab first her tits and then her cunt until she's covered in blood and crying. Then I'd smash my fist into her glasses and ram her head on my cock until she hardly can't hold herself puking. I'd deepthroat her until I'm ready to fuck her tight ass using the blood as lube. Holding her hair and choking her with my arm I would abuse her asshole until she passes out just to finish blowing my load into her blood drenched face

I would knee on her chest while punching her in the face till shes unconscious. then I would pull her stockings off and stuff them in her mouth, then face fuck her and cum really hard and the stockings would soak up all my cum for her to savor it when she wakes up.

WWYD to her?

cum on her titties, make her wipe it off with her sock, then have her suck the cum out of her sock.