Actually have a GF, AMA? Pic unrelated gf is Asian

Actually have a GF, AMA? Pic unrelated gf is Asian

Just because she may be looking at the camera in a picture you found on the internet...this does not make her your girlfriend.

She's not my gf, definitely not going to post anything person on 4 Chan, not a faggot

How much did she cost?

Technically nothing but if you count presents and food it's probably past £100+

Bullshit

What's the most degrading thing you want to do/have done to her?

Do you paint your nails? Or do you fuck your hand Au Naturale

Probably most degrading thing is either cum on her tiddies or making her suck my duck while she was sat on the loo

Most degrading thing I want do to her is face fuck her, she says she's up for it but I'm too nervous/pussy to do it, don't want to hurt her

She has painted my nails a few times, does not improve wanks at all, but I think It kinda looks cool but not into that faggot shit

You will not. Face fuck her well. Also, would you like her to lick your asshole? Do you think she's whore enough to?

Have licked her asshole, it was okay
She's not really that whoreish but she's up for anything
I recently discovered she likes having a hand on her throat, not enough to actually cut off air but enough to be degrading/submissive

Licking her asshole is cool, what about her licking yours? Would you spit on her face while holding the neck?

She's spat in my face a couple times but I don't want to be that degrading too her so I don't spit in hers
She might lick mine, I've asked her and she's said she'll do it after I shower

Most women are like this. They want you to take control. Definitely face fuck her and practice breaking down the barriers to be more dominating/degrading. She will 100% like that and respect you more as a result. In the worst case scenario she might sometimes say she feels scared and cry for a bit but she will never be less attracted to you for being dominant/sexually aggressive. If she does get "scared" or something just tell her it's ok and you aren't going to hurt her then keep it up. My gf loves being facefucked but she never asked. I just started doing it while pinning her down. Now she tells me she has dreams about it. Girls can't tell you what they want.

Nice, what about getting past the gag reflex meme

How else do you dominate your slut?

Not the guy you replied to but usually I pin her arms down, she's pretty small so I can hold both hands with one hand (and she probably lets me, she's black belt karate)

What's the "worst" thing you wanna do to her?

Cum in her throat or do anal or make her give me a rusty trombone (she's licking my ass while jerking me off)

Just don't go too hard at first. She will get better with practice and will naturally want to do it more. If she vaguely objects a little by acting weirded out or something, keep going and don't apologize. If she directly resists or tells you to stop, stop but then immediately switch to something else aggressive or degrading. Imagine her like a fuckdoll and don't look her in the eyes or say anything nice. When you finish, ignore her. It's like punishment/training and she will become more open as a result, maybe even immediately.

For other dominant stuff, I like to put my fingers in her mouth during doggy style like a muzzle, cover her mouth when she talks (during sex), press my body over her face (she is short), pull her hair down so she has to angle her head up a little, switch from her pussy to her mouth to make her clean off the juices, cum on her tits and rub it in like lotion then put my dick in her mouth to clean off the rest. There are a lot of options. It's really about cultivating a general mindset/atmosphere more than anything specific.

Don't you think you should be more loving and like tender?

Yes, that's nice. I hope you like her tongue entering you while licking ass? I mean, a slut must go all the way to please her man.

Oh yeah one thing to add is that it's good to tell her to do things explicitly like "I want you to suck my dick" or say some cocky shit like "yeah. you like that don't you?" but you have to be careful with time/delivery a bit. Over time she will probably even become ok with explicitly degrading stuff like "yeah suck it bitch" when you get her to the right state.

Sometimes, and sometimes that's fine but if you are always automatically like that she will definitely not maintain attraction/respect for you as much over time.