So my school had a rally for Florida and I blared Pumped Up Kicks during it and shouted SANDY HOOK WASNT REAL at the...

So my school had a rally for Florida and I blared Pumped Up Kicks during it and shouted SANDY HOOK WASNT REAL at the end. Got caught but I fed them some bullshit about wanting to talk about mental health and it getting misinterpreted.

As well as pinning the music as my ringtone

>sANDY

U gotta be 18 to post here

Which one is your counsler gonna contact them b4 u shoot up the school im aure they will remeber which kid shouted sandy hook wasmt real

The site was created by a 15 year old

Dude I not gonna shoot the place up and besides the already talked to me when I got caught

They didn't even know my name

I already sent a letter off to mrs kate kay. With screen shots of this thread and about how u go on Sup Forums and how you posted this thread wanting to get revenge. About how you think sandy hook was fake and how they should really think about counseling you and haveing a sit down with your parents.

They already gave me the third degree. I just came to brag

Amd to follow up im sure they will take this very seriously and will be able to figure out who im talking about expecially with all the school shootings happening

Well then you got nothing to worry about. Im sure they will take this as a innocent little prank and wont get you the help you need.

It was a prank

Yeah im sure with every one worried about school shootings thats how they will see it.

Well that's how the school and cops see it

After I explained it to them and besides I did a roll thread earlier asking what I should do and this is a follow up thread to that

Thats fine. I have nothing to worry about all i did was write up a throw away account and send an email off.
And aince you are underage they will proably want you to stop going on here.

Your just jealous I did something you don't have the balls or are too lazy to do

What be autistic in public yeap super jealous did stacy finally look at you? She proably didnt get the reference

The fuck if I care

U seem to since you made this thread. Wanted to show every one how edgy and cool you were online. Hell you basically doxed ur self. Made it easy enough for me. Youll find out how much you care tomorrow. I wonder if they will search threw your phone O.o

They did that already and they found nothing

They went that far! Hahahahaha man ur fucked they already would be watching you very carefully. Now they get a tip about you!

MODS!

They searched my phone because I was playing Pumped Up Kicks.

Never stop trolling the normies

Finally someone not treating my like I'm gonna shoot the place up

Samefagging this hard

Not samefagging

Samefagging this hard

I'm not samefagging I'm only using one device

My proof

They're going to diagnose you with autism.

Kill yourself whilst you still can OP.

Your a fucking retard. Enjoy tomorrow

SeeThat's all

dude ur so edgy lol, fukin normies REEEEEE amirite

You'll hit puberty soon, make use of it.

Your are a waste of human flesh.

Thinking people of Sup Forums will praise you. "Omfg you are so edgy let me come to your room and fuck me."
I hope you get ass cancer

Aren't we all

True dat

This is like the time that some one posted thug bunny amd wanted us to troll her.

>someone not being mad 100% of the time while on Sup Forums and not calling everyone a faggot
>suspicious behavior

I mean you're not wrong

If you weren't a degenerate troll spastic in high school why are you even here

No just you

Not him but when i was in highschool all we had was myspace and people beat up people for showing their power level.

Next time be a man and play Orgasmatron while streaking across campus. Stop with this pretend edge juvenile hijinks.

Now thats some thing i cam get behind ;)

lol the boypussy is now shitting his beenis off. steewwpyd insolent boyee hahaha

I have a feeling all the kids hated you before today and I can't even imagine how they feel about you now. Enjoy being a virgin forever you moron.

Thats so lewd.

Only the trashy or dumb or edgy kids fought in my school

Yeah exactly the kids that were to edgy in public they say some stupid shit like sandy hook was fake

I mean I used to say the jews did 9/11
Becuz they did

are you autistic?

Lol every one knows that tho.

uuh am sorry,amtarded, am cut throat on axodental, am think nife wuz banan. eerr uh am sory

What.

>Be edgy 15 year old
>Troll entire school in most autistic way I can imagine
>Any hope of making friends or dating anyone flies out the window immedietly
>It's okay though at least my friends on Sup Forums will think it's funny
>Get called faggot on Sup Forums for recanting my story

mfw

kill yourself u awkward little shit. nobody actually likes you and everyone talks and laughs about you behind your back. they say jordan is so lame, he has small wee wee and cant smoke a pot to save his life, let us pretend to like him but all secretly point and laugh wenever he turn back to us. haha

Dude im not op im the guy that told op i wrote to his counsler learn to follow a thread u fuk

My God - this thread is full of faggots!

Good job, OP. The school bureaucracies are using these horrific events as a means to grab more power. They need to be trolled at every opportunity.

dude...still true do

well, the Sunnis did, but as far as Iran is concerned Sunnis and Jews are the same thing.

what in the fuck

noer noer wrong wrong bushy boy derd duh nernelevern. errybudyknow

they dindo nuffin

faggot

Yeah cause school shootings are funny.

Oh boy so much edge, you’ve impressed us all.

>be OP
>wanna get recognized for edge
>everyone thinks you’re an autistic fgt
>probably gonna get jumped
>it’s ok my friends at Sup Forums have my back right?:D
>no.
>is still a faggot.
>have fun dying a virgin