My mommy is sad...

My mommy is sad, I just want to cuddle with her all night and remind her how much I love her and will be with her forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJuEa-ncFEI
youtube.com/watch?v=YB91BBPt8g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your mommy must hang from the gallows like all traitors

pack your bag Pedro. you and mommy are going back.

>Another retarded statement by a celebrity.

Goddamn. Why can't they just shut up? Why can't they at least look positively at things, hoping for their fans to work with and embrace the new status quo?

I swear, part of the reason I hate the Clinton campaign is how much hatred they've sowed. You'd honestly expect most of the vitriol to be from the GOP and its fans, but (at least from my POV), it's been the opposite this election.

Melania got to kiss that. Poor woman, I bet she brushes her teeth teen times a day.

>according to exit polls Hillary only won white, college-educated women by 6 points

Nobody to blame but themselves.

Women are vindictive cunts and hate each other more than they could ever hate a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJuEa-ncFEI

It's shit like this "If you don't share my political views, you're a racist and a sexist!" that won Trump the presidency. People are sick of it. These fucks don't even realize that's why they lost.

You have an extremely skewed POV then, almost delusional

Did this bitch JUST realize that american blacks are some of the most racist, bigoted, and misogynistic people on this planet?

this

People relentlessly being told that they're racist and wrong for being white is what got Trump elected into office.

Or why Trump won: 50% of the country is utterly delusional.

Ohh, I'm sorry baby, does fucking losing like a bitch hurt?

mmmm, give more tears

this

>People relentlessly being told that they're racist and wrong for being white is what got Trump elected into office.

This.

I'm asian and even I'm tired of that shit. Your babying of niggers is getting tedious.

I really hope the SJWs enjoy their time under a real actual shitlord and not the Obama cakewalk they've been enjoying for the past 8 years.

(hint: They will not.)

ayy man, i'm a nigger, and even i think that shits dumb
idk if trump was the better of two evils per say, but shit man, we gon see familia

Why do you people pretend he's not a fucking racist sexist? That's the entire reason you people like him.

It's so strange that you from one side of your mouth praise him for being that way then out the other side rebuke anyone that calls you people what you are.

Let me guess, 24 hours ago you were saying shit like "haha drumpfkins imma drink ur tears yaaasss queen"

True

He's not but i wish he was. You're just a salty retard. You ain't seen nothing yet cuck

it's not that he's racist or sexist
it's that people think the entire country will just adapt to the motives and attitude of him when he gets in office, like what the fuck
george bush was called a racist by everyone, but nobody acted like him.

>hillary tells rape victims that they deserved it
>supports regimes that torture and kill women for things like having abortions or committing adultery

What is hillary then?

Auntie is going to very sad too, poor auntie I just want to hug her and get kisses from her.

why do you pretend Obama isn't a blatant racist piece of shit?

same reason.

Because people are more complex than just their racism or sexism. Nobody calls black men racist and sexist, even though they're INCREDIBLY racist, and sexist. Nobody calls Asians racist and sexist, but you better believe they are some of the most racist and most sexist of any group.

It's just white dudes that get pegged with that shit, and we all pretend that they're the biggest purveyors, that they've got nothing else to offer, no greater complexity to them, and that they are definitively disposable as human beings.

Trump's racist, and he's sexist. Yes. Do you think Hillary isn't very likely just as racist, and even more likely just as sexist considering how she's had to deal with her husband's indiscretions?

At least Trump was god damned honest about who he was.

> not realizing Obama has been the most racist president in recent memory

Pot, meet kettle

HE'S FUCKING DONE IT

SJW SHILLARIES BTFO

(hint: They will not.)

The number 1 thing racists hate more than other races is being called a racist. It's the strangest fallacy

>What we do now

KNEEL AND OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

>MUH RACISM AND SEXISM
>they don't realize this kind of shit is what started the backlash that is trump

Obama wanted to start race wars, this is the result.

Because to anyone that isn't a hysterical SJW, he's not racist or sexist. You extremists don't realize that.

When an average person hears "some of the illegal Mexicans crossing the borders are criminals" they hear only that. You heard "fuck those bean-niggers, I hate ALL Mexicans!"

When an average person hears "we need to temporarily halt Muslim immigration from the Middle East until we figure out a good way to screen for terrorists", they heard only that. You heard "fuck Islam and those towel-headed refugees, I hope their boat sinks!"

When an average person hears "loose women will let a billionaire celebrity fuck them", they heard only that. You heard "I like to RAPE WOMEN who are categorically inferior to men!"

Again, this is why you lost the election.

>all these celebrities getting BTFO

kek

Nah, you guys aren't free of corrupt and biased media.
It legitimately disgusts me seeing your media cut off video feeds to Trump supporters.
I don't like Trump or Clinton but I believe that obvious as fuck bias and how he's been treated in the media is why he's gotten as far as he has.

I forgive mommy but, just because is mommy

>muh racism

The funny thing is despite how often trump was called a racist, he still won

Its almost like the term racist has lost all meaning through overuse.....

She can go back to her old job.

youtube.com/watch?v=YB91BBPt8g4

LMAO

>can't handle a little democracy

Monte was right

do you think she recognizes her mutilated breasts?

>says the woman that looks like she eats out of a dumptruck buffet nightly

>they're not sending their best, they're sending rapists, they're sending criminals

Millions of average people very clearly heard him stereotype millions of Mexican people as being inherent criminals

we lick your pusy!

Mommy is stupid, but it's okay. She's a woman after all.

only thing that failed was your titties bitch

And yet he still won. Cry for me some more, i'm about to finish

Illegals are inherently criminals, you dumb fuck. When you commit a crime, you are a criminal.

That doesn't really have anything to do with what I said specifically, sort of the opposite really. If it meant nothing they'd be proud of it but denying it gives the word it's intended meaning.

Were you saying the same thing when Trump spent a year forcing lies about Obama's birth certificate to invalidate his presidency, even when his birth place had no relevancy to his right to be president?

More tears plz

This, sort of. People just hate Hillary so much that they literally voted for a toupee wearing clown. We could have had Bernie or Biden.

>birth place had no relevancy to his right to be president?

In context, he wasn't talking about all immigrants, which is why you only quoted half a sentence. Your liberal need to lie and smear is what cost you this election. You just don't learn.

>Were you saying the same thing when Trump spent a year forcing lies about Obama's birth certificate to invalidate his presidency, even when his birth place had no relevancy to his right to be president?

Can you explain why hillarys campaign team decided that questioning obamas "americanness" was a good idea in 2008?

mommy makes me feel good in my pants

>We could have had Bernie or Biden.
But you don't, you lost

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

He's talking about Mexicans coming to the us and stereotypes all of them then he tries to back out.

We all lost.

Someone please point out to me where Trump was racist or sexist. Where are people seeing this stuff?

Not if your mother is an american citizen

what does that have to do with that guys double standard or Trump's idiocy in 08? Two wrongs don't make a right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MORE TEARS

post more celebrities btfo

>Not if your mother is an american citizen
now jewish tricks pls

In a speech addressing illegal immigration and referencing the fact that Mexico had been actively sending criminals across the border to us.

And he's right, the intellectuals and the hard workers come legally. But the Mexican government dumps criminals at the border, the same way the Guatemalans, Salvadorans and Hondurans do to Mexico. They're just passing them on to us.

Mexico is actually building their own wall on their southern border for the same fucking thing. How is it racist to point out the same thing that the Mexicans themselves are pointing out?

The entire party is.

>what does that have to do with that guys double standard or Trump's idiocy in 08?

Because hillarys campaign also decided to question obamas nationality

Is it only bad when our president elect does it?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Voted democrat so that's a bummer but I'm also a dumb white guy so I guess I broke even

Why couldn't it be someone else? I agreed with so much of what he said and stands for but Christ... why did it have to be a reality TV star with the temperament of a child? Why'd it have to be him?

>Not if your mother is an american citizen

Actually for president it does matter if you were born in US territory or not

This is all his fault.

Ask any constitutional lawyer, "natural born citizen" refers to a citizen born in the US. It's why in the last 230+ years as a nation, no president has ever been elected that was born outside the US.

*sniffs loudly* in your direction

Nope, it's pretty fucking retarded both times. But you should also tell Donald that he "can't handle a little democracy" when he kept pushing that narrative for months after Obama won the election.

MORE MORE

Mommy I need milk

fucking kek

I wouldn't mind her puking in my mouth desu.

Good thing Trump isn't a real republican then. The actual party hates him.

> He disagreed with a woman
> what a sexist

> he wants to enforce american borders
> Oh my god what a racist

KYS and take this bitch chastain with you

fuck you and your huge ass man-chin bitch whore

Aren't these cunts happy that I won't die invading Slavshitistan now?

Why don't these celebrities appreciate democracy?

Why are they lashing out and implying any Trump voter is a monster? Are they really unaware to the fact that many of their fans will have voted for Trump?

>take this bitch chastain with you

if I had that ability I wouldn't be on Sup Forums and I certainly wouldn't be killing myself lmao you dumb fuck

WlSCONSIN IS IN, TRUMP WON

Why would they care about men that are beneath them?

I don't know how to feel about this, I was hoping clinton would win but desu I don't really care much, I have no strong emotion either way, I feel like its just going to be more of the same, trump will get in office and realize he can't have anything he wants, as was the case with obama

He certainly couldn't be worse than the last meme president the republicans elected, ronald

It's just pure shock at coming to terms with how fucking retarded the American public is.

The guy thinks global warming is a Chinese hoax and yet you fucking Mongoloids still vote for him. You're all fucking beyond help. No wonder the Japanese and Chinese took your manufacturing jobs. You're all completely fucking worthless and your cars suck.

Nah, they want you to feel honored getting drafted while they get to stay home via vagina privilege.

So we re vindictive cunts who hate ourselves if we dont vote hillary but idiotic 'vagina voters' if we do? Whatever floats your shekel boat , asshole

yeah, pretty much

at least the memes will be fun

Hur dur said a troll from 2003

The same monied interests that run country will continue to run the country.

Proof of manmade global warming?

please send help