How mad is he right now?

How mad is he right now?

IMagine sitting in a chair in front of an audience of people every night for a year. Constantly saying the same shit over and over, constantly being a smug prick and believing every word of it, and then having it thrown into your face. The humiliation, frustration, desperation.

That's how mad he is.

He's so mad he burned his calendar.

>thinking political shills actually give a fuck.

>Some of you guys are all right. Don't go to 2017 next year.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say 2016

Thanks Obama

It's TWENTY SIXTEEN and Donald Trump has just been elected President. *thunderous laughter*

He'll just go back to the UK OH WAIT they're racist sexist Islamophobic misogynists too because they voted for Brexit.

The life of a cuck.

kek

I hate Trump and I voted against him but the fact that this smug rat faced piece of shit is loosing it along with that equally annoying Noah brings me a small modicum of satisfaction.

Um, he just got 4 years of material that will literally write itself?

This its like bushx10

i think he's significantly butthurt, but in the long run is thankful for 4 easy years of easy show content

>At least I'll have plenty of material for the next 4 years.

First Brexit and now this

Get KEKED

Not as mad as you might think. He now has 4 years worth of material since it will be okay for these late night hosts to make fun of the president again.

Nah man, didn't you see this election. They can't make fun of Trump because Trump is the better comedian.

Privately he probably opened up a champagne to celebrate.
In public he'll pretend he is disappointed.