Will this be his downfall?

Will this be his downfall?

nope

nope, and no matter how hard people will scream about it, it will never happen

no one gives a shit about that

What 70 people felt ripped off out of 5000. Yet everyone likes to assume they were all ripped off

The libs already tried using this early on before his nomination was secured. If it didn't work in the midst of competition, it won't work when he's the one and only.

if it hasn't stopped him now it won't stop him in the future unless incriminating evidence pops up

what did I miss? I heard something about a fake university but idk

>attacking the judge
He knows he's screwed

>that crest

Is trump the real life Karl Franz? Will he become the emporer of (white) man and lead us to victory against the forces of chaos/liberalism?

The only thing it brought any attention to was the La Raza mexishit judge overseeing the case. That is what the media is talking about. People see that, look it up and find out the judge is a mexishit nationalist cocksucker and they are again galvanized in their support of trump.

4d3d4d

If you were really a 10-billion billionaire, why would you license your name to such a shitpile?

It was revealed the plaintiffs are 6 people out of the 7k that attended.

The case is literally nothing.

He could shit in my mouth and I'd vote for him, I'm just here for meme purposes. Trump is my first and last time voting.

Unless we get some shit like Emma Stone running, then I'll desperately try to marry her before she's elected

Of course, goy! Everyone knows for-profit universities are a ripoff! If you want a legitimate education, you have to go to public institutions paid for by government grants who admit students receiving government loans! That's the only way you know the administrators who make exactly as much money as those at for-profit colleges have your best interests in mind!

This.

"Trump University" is tacky and all but you have to be absolutely naive to pay for this.

Sigmar = kek

LA RAZA JUDGE

No. I mean basically every university in this country will have satisfied students and some that will feel like they were screwed.

>people sue a wealthy man for money
Stop the presses.

trump university is NOTHING compared to what's in hillary's closet

Judge drives a lowrider with "la cucaracha" horn confirmed