So I had been away for a couple of months, I come back and Sup Forums is a lot gayer than it used to be...

So I had been away for a couple of months, I come back and Sup Forums is a lot gayer than it used to be. When did this start?

Not even mad, I'm pretty into it in all honesty but what happened?

Also, fuck it, gay/bi thread, go.

Sage

Im pretty sure theres a whole chan on faggotry, go elsewhere

What? I was asking a legitimate question.

Around 2016 /B lost its worth. Now its full of 20th-21st centry edgy cucks

Cuck was just a meme, welcome to the fever

Slow build-up i think?
Most people have bi tendencies that they suppress due to homophobic society anyway

Hang on dude. Are you implying that dick rate threads, cuck threads, tribute threads, and trap threads are gay?

Bi-tendencies my balls. There are almost no bi men at all.

>suppress due to homophobic society

my qt girlyboi bf is moving in in twelve days!

Well they sure as hell ain't straight user. One of the many reasons I stay the fuck away from /lgbt/, ya know, aside from the trainnies essentially removing the L, And B from it and turning it into their own special snowflake haven, is because I love toying with the closeted bisexuals on here, but that was always a rarity. Now it's looking like a daily occurance on here.

No one worth worrying about has given a fuck if you suck dick since the ‘90s.

Bullshit. You’re fucking with closeted gay dudes. Ever noticed how self-described “bi” guys that actually have sex with men have a progression like this:

> I’m bi. I like both equally.
> I’m bi, and I still really like women, but I’ve been going through a guy phase lately.
> I’m bi, I’ve had realtionships and sex with a lot of women in the past and expect that I will again in the future.
> I’m gay.

This. The board might as well just be a tranny exclusive board at this point.

"/B" Found the newfag.

Sup Forums was never good.
All that's different now is there's more traps.

I've always been this way society just made me feel bad all my life, now I don't care and accept the bi-ness. The less people care the more they come out. It doesn't feel good for the majority of people to demean you because you think something feels good and can't help it.

Sup Forums is acknowledging the normalness of it and disregarding society, where u can feel safe to discuss these urges anonymously without most people shaming you or trying to talk you out of it.

Bullshit. The only traps before — when “trap” was just the Admiral Ackbar meme — were Serena Valentina before all the fucked up surgery and Line Trap (back to the meme). And those were just trolls to fuck with people. It wasn’t twelve threads an hour of dudes dressed up as anime girls and dipshits telling eachother how dudes fucking dudes isn’t gay if one wears a skirt.

>a couple months
busted for lying.
Sup Forums was never good, correct.
this was basically the only boards for traps, though, there's not any more in as much as there's less of all other content
most of Sup Forums's "content" is just people complaining that nobody makes content anymore, or that Sup Forums "isn't good anymore," as if it was ever quality

y'all wanna know what happened, we were teenagers. we were teenagers and we grew up and new teenagers took our place on Sup Forums while we moved on to places with... something, anything but Sup Forums.

If you think Sup Forums sucks, you're probably either a teenager trying too hard, or trying too hard to be a teenager. live and let live, grow up, get over it, etc. etc.

>more traps
Key word
>more

Implying there were a lot less, if any, before.

Dubs of truth.

Well I have seen more resistance than acceptance on Sup Forums so far. I mean most of it is probably just edgelord shit. I'm actually delighted you biposters are all coming out of the shadows though. It's actually quite beautiful. Maybe in a couple more years sexualities won't matter here on Sup Forums. I mean race always will because niggers. But being bi definitely shouldn't be an issue. I love these boipussy threads.

>drunk
>missed key word
My bad.

>Pic related.

Why are faggots such pedos?

>Pic related

It has been this gay for something like five years. At least this gay.
And it was still pretty gay as far back as '08.

Samefag

Clearly, watching five seasons of Elementary don’t make you a detective.

Thanks for bumping the thread, user :)

Clearly, watching five seasons of Elementary don’t make you know how to properly sage.

We'll accept faggots to s degree but if any niggers try to populate this board...