Do you feel in charge?

>Do you feel in charge?

So what the fuck happens now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we make America great again

(for white people)

The Republicans get 4 years to do whatever they want. The democrats have no power, the people have no say and the results will be bad. Possibly another recession.

All immigrants will be deported ASAP.
All non-white Americans will be given one final chance to pledge their allegience - either support your nation, or get kicked out.

Nothing.

Anyone who thinks Trump, Trump especially, can actually change something is kind of naive.

American probably goes down Hill for 4 years as he screws up worse then Bush. We probably elected the worst president in American history.

I do think he will get impeached for doing something illegal probably.

Get this towel head outta here

>libshit's salty tears

Sup Forums becomes a slightly liberal hugbox and all you reddit baneposters that started posting here after 2014/ all the 2010 Sup Forums posters get confused and upset

this is assuming he does something though

Oh the recess starts tomorrow. Business have lost all confidence. They have none in Trump. Banks will tighten up and businesses will tighten up and credit will tighten up. Before he even gets into office things will get worse.

Once in office things will get worse from there.

>White people
>Bad

4u

>impeach Trump
>Pence takes over

That's not better. Might even be worse. Pence literally believes in electrocuting gay people.

Pence will not be worse than Trump.

CRASHING THIS NATION

Hey reddit, that's not how things work here.
This is a white forum and we don't want subhumans in our great nations.

Trump is a wild card.
Pence is evil

Which would you rather have

Honestly can't fucking believe it.
This is fucking nuts.

The main problem from now on is that the republicans literally hate Trump because he's a loose cannon and he's been talking shit about them throughout the primaries.

So he has no party loyalty whatsoever.

Whatever he wants to do will likely get blocked by his own party.

>Hey reddit, that's not how things work here.
But it does
>This is a white forum and we don't want subhumans in our great nations.
baneposting and cancerous newfrogs trying to emulate it and posting whatever they can on twitter has proven that Sup Forums is full of shitskins tho

It's so funny
I've seen so many posts about how people were gonna screenshot Sup Forums tears
TABLE'S GONNA FLIP

seething cuck spotted

Nothing good.

We order Jim Cameron to start shooting Aliens II

>Oy vey shut it down, the goyim know

Recession in 4-6 years.

Weed, guns, political incorrectness, and BFFs with Russia.

It's gonna be a fun and prosperous 4 years.

>tfw nu-males cant handle the bants

can we send the LOW-T back to Mexico also?

USA will be white again you retard.
A nation run by whites can never run into any problems.
Bottom-of-the-barrel whites and far above the best shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

What a salty little man

He can do whatever he wants now that the house and Senate are both red

Your money, and your political machine has been useful,

until now

I AM AMERICA'S RECKONING

>WHAT ARE YOU

>as long as you are white
And even then he won't be able to do shit.

yes, that's what he said

I wonder how they're going to blame minorities for the upcoming recession when they have complete control of the government.

you think money is your ally?

>hurr durr only white people voted for him, this is totally racial guys

>YOU MERELY ADOPTED THE WEALTH
>I WAS BORN INTO IT

Turn white ASAP while you still can. Michael Jackson did it, you can too.

this is why he won, because of people like you

its only racist when white people call me a illegal nu-male, liar.

>tfw Trump got 35% of the Latino vote
How the fuck is that possible?
Are we sure the Russians didn't hack the voting system

Delicious tears

Neither, the fuck?

Hush, lil' cuckboi.

Mate, legal latinos fucking hate the illegals.

we dont like hillary, people didn't fell for the racist maymay, also illegals mean more competition on jobs for us, or you think we fucing love criminals just because they come from the same country?

Legal immigrants hate illegals even more than Americans because they had to work their asses off to get a visa while the illegals just walked in.

Believe it or not but white privilege does nothing for the vast majority of us whites. I'm not getting career offers or drowning in pussy. I'll die at a cash register.

Maybe because most Latinos aren't illegal immigrants, and are instead just American citizens that want jobs and security like everyone else, you racist prick.

they are legal & the poor Mexicans are the ones that make them look bad.

the shitty ones are the kind you see calling white privilege for everything

For nobody.
>implying Trump and his supporters know the first thing about how to make a country great.

Hillary literally ruined pokemon

Thanks for this perspective. MSM did not touch upon this... and would've had me believing that Trump was polling at 1% with Latinos

Oh, you think money is your ally. But you merely adopted the money; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the bankruptcy until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but a loophole! The delagates betray you, because they belong to me!

America 2017

You must not know many Latinos because you'll never hear more racist shit about illegals than from them. Successful Latinos are big ass uncle toms too and think the white man gives a shit about them.

Live in NYC. Have a few Latino friends but run with a very liberal crowd. We were all very dismissive of Trump and his crazies... but looks like crazies fucking vote.

This
t.Legal Immigrant

yeah most legal Latinos are chill i have no complaints

Hot

I live in an upper class suburban florida neighborhood and pretty much all the dentist and business owning hispanics voted trump.

Christ, it's like everyone is a dentist in this neighborhood.

>wtf
>is dis real