Why are there Jews here

Hey god's chosen. Why are you on this board. How do you feel about the anti-semetism. Also are all jews in on the meme that is the 6 gorrilian or is it only the upper-tier members.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't you racists just be like the good goyim

Because I unironically enjoy this place, not even in a negative light, I legit go here 24/7 because its better than those shitholes known as Sup Forums or /his/ combined

Also on here nobody knows youre a Jew

Jew isn't a race. It's a species.

I'm a jew. I don't believe the holocaust happened. Neither do my parents btw. Yes we believe we are chosen. I'm here to see what the most radicalized goyims are discussing and for the laughs.

>mfw when I see American flags instead of israeli ones and start to realize all the posters on this board are probably kikes.

If you are chosen why does god seem to hate you so much.

He tests us.

Do you guys fail a lot. Why don't you guys think it's just because people hate you because you are assholes.

Nobody hates us except for Muslims and stormfaggots in the real world desu.

Well I mean Jews been through some heavy shit for """"""""a while"""""""", thats how we justify ourselves in being assholes, whatever the fuck that means, I dont care tbqh

Don't kid yourself, everybody hates kikes.
Nobody says it though, because that's a great way to have everybody around you disown you.

Just to clarify I and many others think that jews where certainly killed but not nearly six million and not just because they where Jewish.

>Nobody hates us except for Muslims and stormfaggots in the real world desu.

Most African Christians hate you. So do most non-evangelical Christians. Don't you find it weird that the one place you guys have a country is where you are most hated. Maybe there's a reason

I have blonde hair and blue eyes. The only thing that gives away the fact that I'm a kike is my last name nobody truly gives a fuck I'm just another fucking white male 90% of the time. You should get out more goy

Yeah pretty much this

Most of the heavy shit you guys claim never happened. The shoah was exaggerated. Egypt never happened. The only one that has a lot of proof to it was the jewish diaspora under the romans which was almost completely the jews fault.

We where victims of Roman oppression

, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars

Not really.
You guys had more privileges and autonomy than almost any other Roman vassal. You guys didn't think that was enough and started fucking shit up and revolting.

JESUS CHRIST WHY IS THERE SO MUCH ILLITERATE SCRAWL COMING FROM MY COUNTRY-FOLK? ENGLISH IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE, YET YOU'RE BEING OUTPERFORMED BY BRAZILIAN MONKEYS AND INDIAN STREET-SHITTERS BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS. FUUUUCK YOOOOU.

You faggots chimped out just because your tea was being taxed

Native speaker don't care that much about grammar. As long as the point gets across it doesn't matter. Stop letting your autism get triggered.
>YET YOU'RE BEING OUTPERFORMED BY BRAZILIAN MONKEYS AND INDIAN STREET-SHITTERS BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS. FUUUUCK YOOOOU.

Lol ok. At least we don't have 30 person gangrapes and we poo in the lee

Ok. We won. You kikes lost. If america lost it deserved whatever it would get.

Jews are not a race, stormfags