So this is how democracy dies

So this is how democracy dies

....with thunderous shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1FFVWEQnSM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is literally Democracy in action though.
Why do leftists always forget what Democracy is when the result doesn't go in their favour?

Democracy actually won you fucking retard

It's entirely possible for a Demoncracy to kill itself via democracy in action.

No. Trump won. Hillary lost. You got this all wrong.

Democracy in action can kill democracy.

liberals just cry out loud and whine more publically. democracy is still working dumbass

Sometimes, if democracy takes action, that action can be responsible for the death of democracy.

>I don't like it Democracy's dead :C

>it's another libcuck crybabbys episode

>supposedly harmless wacky man with silly hair wants to replace the government with his own men and single out one religion as the nations problem
>lol this wont end badly

I mean, that was the POINT OF THE FUCKING SCENE WASNT IT?

Islam is a planetary problem.

>and single out one religion as the nations problem

more like seeing whats happening in europe and avoiding a future incident ;)

>my 'team' didn't win, Democracy is dead!

It's the opposite ladm8

Well it's time judaism got shed some light on.

I'm confused. What happened to all the shillary supporters saying that they were going to laugh at """"Drumphkins"""" They seem oddly quiet.

pls kill all the muslims. we're overrun.

>democratically elected chancellor appoints himself ruler
>has the majority supporting him

is Lucas telling us all democracies eventually form into something else? or is he just a hack?

If American democracy survived 8 years of Bush, it'll survive 4 years of Trump.

to be fair in the movie she says "liberty" and not democracy

Now they are saying "Oh well... recession/depression soon!"

I'm pretty sure she does say democracy.
It always stood out to me as odd, even among everything else in that movie.

Except Bush was a decent human being, despite not being a very good politician.

Trump is a dumpster fire on every conceivable level.

Its Liberty

THE US IS A REPUBLIC YOU RETARDS

>I'm pretty sure she does say democracy.
not in our universe
youtube.com/watch?v=V1FFVWEQnSM

>supposedly harmless gammy with silly hair wants to replace the government with her own men and single out one russian as the nations problem
>lol this wont end badly

>Trump is a dumpster fire on every conceivable level.

oh yeah wanting repeal obamacare thats gonna raid everyones pockets next year, getting rid of common core, making sure the borders are secure and renegotiating international deals while bringing back jobs is the worst thing ever

>democracy in action
>winner of popular vote isnt the winner

Trump's approval ratings are going to go way down very soon, it'll be hard for him to get things done.

oh, okay. even then, I don't understand why people assume or think just because it's a democracy, liberties(whatever that might encompass) is going to be better protected under a democracy than something else. The british crown got rid of slavery years before the more democratic US

>oh yeah wanting repeal obamacare thats gonna raid everyones pockets next year
He's gonna have to come up with something to replace it though. Many of the policies in Obamacare are popular even if the entire law isn't.

WISCONSIN IS IN, TRUMP WON

>a millionaire convinced poor people that he understands their problems
This whole election was a farce.

oh wow its almost like every election.

We need another crusade wipe out those terrorists scumbags and send them to Mohammed and suck his dick

>Millionaire

Look on the bright side, after he fails miserably, he'll take the GOP's future electoral prospects with him.

>9/11
>2 wars
>completely fucked up Iraq reconstruction
>mishandled Katrina relief
>economy tanked to almost great depression levels

things are looking bright

The wars would've been fine is Obama had cut and run and turned them into terrorist states. Katrina has nothing to do with the presidency and everything to do with state-level failure. And lets not pretend the economy tanking had anything to do with Clinton's housing bubble when he allowed everyone to sign for balloon mortgages on homes they couldn't afford.

everybody just had to sit through 8 years of OBAMA IS ANTI CHRIST HITLER, give leftcucks a night or two to cry

>people actually voted for someone who paid by corporate and foreign interests for favors, rigged the primary election so she would have no competition, neglected her duties as the Secretary of State and let four men die in some desert shithole she helped destabilize amd blamed it on a YouTube video, is a cuckquean and threatened Russia with war

The Iraq reconstruction was completely fucked up by the Bush Administration's completely idiotic decision to not only disband the army but allow them to walk away with the majority of their military equipment.

The Katrina response was completely fucked up by Bush's crony appointment that had no experience or right to be in the job.

Calling it Clinton's housing bubble is laughable. The Republican party had been pushing for government deregulation of private business for decades. The housing crash was caused by private banks not giving a shit about who they were lending money too, having no oversight because the Republicans were cutting every regulation they could.

>let four men die in some desert shithole she helped destabilize amd blamed it on a YouTube video
Story?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

Democracy is a shit system anyway

I'd like to piss on their graves

Serious question why the heck do you people care about muslims so much? Do you have any clue what they do to christians in their own countries?

Jenna detected

shouldn't have crossed the internet bitch

a reality tv star got memed into the oval office

what a time to be alive

IT WON'T

Your memory serves you wrong, you just want to think the movie's weird. No actual opinion here.

A SHIT LORD???

having a Soros puppet who sells foreign policy to the highest bidder, elected by the bought and sold mainstream media and a bunch of uniformed paid celeb shills - is not democracy you faggot

what happened tonight is - deal with it

You mean that time when jews were blamed for everything, about 70 years ago?

>only 70 years ago
They have proven time, and time again that they are not to be trusted.

>mfw liberals become the rebels and try to take down emperor trump

How is showing that list support your argument that jews are responsible for everything?

Because it's merely a coincidence, right?

>republicans can't even into the meaning of a star wars prequel scene

Is it possible the majority of americans went to bed sure they'd wake up to president clinton and will soon be waking up to be horrified or delighted by emperor trump?

I have been to many muslim countries like indonesia, Oman, Saudi Arabia, bangladesh, western China, Kosovo, Iran and some others. The people I have met there where one of the most welcoming and warm people I have ever met.
Yes some Areas in Syria and Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan are controlled by religious nuts. But they terrorize to a large degree other muslims who don't agree with them. Most musilms are moderate or even not really practicing just like many people in the west.

Maybe before you make sweeping assumptions and judgments you schould go out in the world and try to experience reality without the filter of the echochamber that is this Siamese basket knitting forum.