Just caught my fucking upstairs in bed with another man...

Just caught my fucking upstairs in bed with another man. I was so mortified I jus slammed the door without saying a word to her. I’m downstairs playing Xbox trying to calm down before I hurt someone, I can hear her upstairs crying and the bastard is trying calm her down but hasn’t left yet.

What should I do?

What game you are playing?

COD WW2

Suck his dick

walk in and start fucking

your what ? sister ? gf?

Cool, you should break up with the slut if you don't like her now, and if you can get a solid hit or 2 on the guy (if you know you can beat him)

Take photos of your k/d and post your gf

Go upstairs and beat the crap out of the guy, apparently he knew, then dump the bitch out of apartment the way she is right now aka naked

Sounds cool and good

Means you got cucked pal. Living the dream. Living the meme. Only thing to do now is to grab a glass cup and listen through the door friend.

The best solution is to ask if you can join. This will build structure and unity.

kill both

fuck her sister

If you have to ask what to do, yyoure not capable of doing what need to be done.

why the fuck were your stairs in your bed?

my gf says i fuck too fast and hard. she doesnt like it. i wanna go more rough on her. how do i bring this up?

go in there real calm like and kick the bitch out its your fucking house beta fuck

>and if you can get a solid hit or 2 on the guy
Not the guys fault unless he drugged her and rapped her, she still wanted it.

Go upstairs, tell that other man to please rape the living shit out of her. She was an unfaithful hoe and she will get what she deserves

Nah, he fucked a girl who he knew had a boyfriend. He gets a beating too.

Hand cuffs

start off by proof reading your post ....nigger

Stop lying on the internet.

Kick his ass before you regret not doing so

Relevant question: who's on your lease?

If you are on the USA, go grab a gun an put two bullets in that bitch

this is the guy. this is the guy you do not fuck with

Keep calm. Dont lose your shit, if you or her have any valium or benzos pop one to calm down.

If its your house, call the police and tell them she has to get out. Oh and get that dude the fuck out of there. Is he a nigger? Is he bigger than you? If no , then go push him out of the house.

The less violence the less likely youll get charged but remember your the victim here.

Ha! Beat his ass then make him watch you anally rape her. Cum, then kick them both out naked.

>he fucked a girl who he knew had a boyfriend
Ah, I didn't know he knew. I fucked a dudes gf once, and I had no idea. He was a bro tho and totally understood it was her fault.

Fuck that bitch.

Cuz if it's just you kick the guy out and call the cops on him if he doesn't want to go.

Don't get physical unless he does.

Then break up with your girlfriend. Can't trust the bitch it won't work.

I don't get this mentality, who cares if he knew... She made the decision, she had the bf and knew it was cheating. The dude was just doing what dudes do... Now if it was his best friends, that's pretty fucked.

But I wouldn't blame the dude at all.

Yuuuup. Also if you're going to touch the guy don't start it. Shouldn't be too hard to bate the mfer.

You have to see it as a blessing user.
>Dump her, help her pack her shit,
>Give him a high-five for helping you find out she was a cheater early
>Rejoice you didn't marry a cheating bitch
>Play more vidya and download tinder

How can you play vidya at a time like this???? No wonder your girl cheated on you, you're a soyboy. What kind of faggot just solves his problems by immeadiately running to play video game as a reaction to real world happenings. You just gonna let the stranger fucking your girl stay in the house RIGHT NOW while you fucking play games?? FUCKING SOYBOY. you're repulsive.

I caught my sister masturbating with a carrot and I was like "what the fuck, I was gonna eat that later, now it's gonna taste like carrots!"

>You just gonna let the stranger fucking your girl
See this is the retarded way of seeing it. OP is doing the right thing. There are plenty of fish in the sea, the shit already hit the fan, fuck getting shit fucked up over a slutty ho.

Play your fucking vidya user, although I would get them both to gtfo of your house.

>ITT virgins blaming the guy

you know what to do user

you dont have to be nice to a guy that cucked you either. I see your point, shes a whore, but its not like this guy is a bro or some shit. OP needs to man up and get both of them out of his house.

If its not OPs house. OP is a soyboy.

If OP ever takes her back after this OP Is hugest cuck in the world.

I found out my ex was fucking another guy from photos he'd sent her, it hurt at first but trust me, the best thing to do is just break up and move on, she will never be faithful

>you dont have to be nice to a guy that cucked you either.
He only cucked him if he wanted him to fuck her in front of him. If anything he saved him from getting too involved with her, but tbh the fact he's still there qualifies for an ass whoopin.

If dude saw him, buttoned up his shit, and said welllp thats fucked, he's a bro.

Regardless, she can't be trusted now, so he should move on.

This is actually great advice.

just get her out of the house, peacefully, along with the guy. That shit is over. Say you need some time to think.

Do you blame the guy at all?

wrong, only a piece of shit would fuck another guy's girlfriend, especially if they're living together.

Agreed, In this situation the hoe is the top villian. Both need to leave OPs house. OP man up and update us on situation. Film them freaking out and post it for B. The internet will remember you.

At this point there is a stranger and a has been IN HIS LIVING SPACE. OP, OOOOPPP GROW SOME BALLS AND KICK THOSE FUCKS OUT OF YYYOUR YOUR Y O U R HOUSE YOU. FUCKING. WEAK. SOYBOY.

Your what? Wife or girlfriend? It matters because one gets a beating and the other gets divorced.

At first I did but honestly not really

She looks like she was a sweet girl at first, sorry this happened to you man.

She was... oh well though

>tfw OP is slaughtering them right now

She looks like she’s at college. That happens, the girl I was obsessed with that friendzoned me went to college and became a whore too, I quickly got over her when I found out. It still hurts because I wanted her so bad now it’s like I missed my chance on top of her never being the same, she was a Virgin before she went too.

I’ve fucked so many women since I got over her but none of them fill the void. I feel like relationships and love are meaningless at this point and no matter how many thots I smash I’ll end up dying alone anyway. I really loved her but I never had a chance to show it before it was too late...ohh well.

OP she has a small chest. You could probaly get a better girl then this. Next GF you get , get one with big titties and big ass.

OP whose name is on the lease? OP no reason to slaughter these degenerates and fuck up your life, just deal with it calmly and in your best interests.

Having a blood sucking whore around you who cant wait to stab you in the back is not in your best interests.

Having a chav around who fucks other dudes gfs is not in your best interests.

Get them all out of your life and/or house.

>wrong, only a piece of shit would fuck another guy's girlfriend, especially if they're living together.
Maybe he didn't know, I forsure as fuck didn't. People can be sneaky and scandalous af.

>Having a Chad around who fucks other dudes gfs is not in your best interests.

Now wait a minute, he could be a pretty good wingman considering OP is about to be single again. Keep your enemies closer..

>Just caught my fucking upstairs in bed with another man

and they say Sup Forums doesn't turn you autistic, they say

I fucked two girls with boyfriends. One I sort of knew had one and the other I absolutely knew. In both cases the girls were basically begging me to fuck them when invited me over (the intentions of going over weren’t to fuck). The boyfriends were also pussies, so take that as you will.

I fucking hate when my stairs cheat, man. Walked all over with different dudes feet like the cheating sluts they are.

>trying to calm down before I hurt someone
FUCK THAT. Go apeshit and start throwing her shit out the door. The fact they're upstairs gives you the advantage to toss that dude down the stairs, it's time to starting hurting someone my man.

this
we need an answer op

He’s got tiny trump hands

Found the Sup Forumseta Sup Forumsirgin
There is no expectations between strangers.

Better to fingerblast Anons girl with

this is actually the best thing you could do, OP

My wife ran away with my best friend

Last time I caught my upstairs with some other man, I fucked then both.
I learned alot about myself that morning.

It’s not his post though is it user?

Kick the door in and break that fuckers jaw

Don't always assume it's the guys fault. Even though 95% it is, there can always be that small possibility that she lied and said she was single, but still a really small change.

Nobody says that you faggot

Sure mate, that totally happened

This guy is right. But I still recommend fucking her sister.

You have two options:

>1, you can dump her and start fucking a new girl asap to get over her faster

>2, you can accept that there is no god and that humans are just animals and that cheating is just something coded into our DNA and get over it

figure out which song will be playing while you start slaying

Yeah, we are both in college and I'm not doing super awesome since, but yeah

I'm not OP, and she didn't really have much for tits, but I still thought she was cute

your mom & society did
look at you
ayyyyyyyooooooo

Break his Jew

Go fuck another girl come back make her suck your dick and tell her what u just did

Just go in and tell them they can continue if you can watch

cheeky

your daughter? sister? girlfriend? wtf