Why dont you have a cabin Sup Forums that you built yourself?

Why dont you have a cabin Sup Forums that you built yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE
youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What would you take with you?

Because i'm not a fucking construction worker retard

because the year is 2018 and who the fuck wants a cabin out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

You dont have to be. Just cut down the logs, flatten two sides and stack them.

Strongly suggested: youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE

I'm not the unabomber

neither was Dick Proenneke.

Because i'm not a fucking lumberjack retard

Become one then retard.

Make me

youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY

Because this isn't minecraft it's the real world and constructing a cabin is extremely laborious which I am unable to due to my harrington rod implants and I don't have the know-how nor the time to construct one.

I *am* a construction worker, and I don't have a log cabin because log cabins suck. Ludicrously inefficient use of wood, high maintenance, prone to rot, and just plain heavy. The only upside is that they go together pretty quick. If they were actually good buildings, they would be everywhere.

Time and money and energy
As far as hiring others, I've seen what other people pass off as 'to spec' these days. They can go straight fuck themselves

I worked for a while under someone who was very flexible in terms of the quality he would deliver. He'd go by the books by default, but if the customer insisted on pinching pennies, he'd just roll with it and do as shitty of a job as the customer wanted to pay for.

This leads me to believe that a large fraction, but not all, of the hacks out there are just filling an economic niche created by cheapskate customers.

I'm not sure you actually know what log cabins are for, dumb fuck. Which probably explains why you work in construction.

What are they for?

They exist in this day and age for the sole purpose of making people feel manly for having built one. But if they knew what the fuck they were doing, they could build a regular house.

I would need a history in carpentry, the military, mechanic work, a job that pays well enough for me to afford retirement, a friend who cares enough about me to bring groceries once in a while in an airplane he owns, and the balls to go out and kill animals to eat.

I don't have those things.

i do mate, built that at the bottom of me garden