He can't keep getting away with it

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fzR9wx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

explain

Cmon dude

imagine having taste this bland

not even top 20

its pretty bitchin. live show was fuckin great. great music to listen high to.

please let this post be ironic

nope

Why do you faggots hate him so much? He literally started a new indie movement from scratch! He create his own unique style that dozens have copied since then. He is literally the greatest live performer today since Freddie Mercury (and yes I mean that unironically). You could even argue he's only the real rockstar left. He literally only wants to give you chill vibes and even chiller tunes. I bet you can't explain why you hate him without referring to his personality, his fanbase, or using that retarded "he keeps making the same songs" argument. Why do you sad bitches only like depressing garbage btw ? I'm so sick of the hate he keeps getting. HE'S GOOD YOU FUCKING AUTISTS.

wrong

why does every mac demrco fan have to be dumb like you. honest question?

you are mean

i can see that because of people like that you would see all of his fans has dumb. or is it cause i smoke once in a while?

i remember when he was popular here, b4 salad days and goofball memes

im overgeneralizing when i say every. its just a popular amount of his fans always seem to add external factors on why macs music is good with some relationship to chillin,drugs or personality of his they would like to copy.

Another strong contender, but old dog is more consistent. Personally didn't care much for the first track and over all drags the quality of an otherwise amazing experience.

ah i see. Well I've always liked his music. I find it has a great melancholy vibe that's very soothing to me. I actually didnt get into indie music until i heard mac.

Im gonna agree with this one personally but OP has a point

The first and last tracks were the only good ones on the album.

*ahem*

No idea what this album is but there's no way it's as progressive or innovative as any of Tentenko's, like, 7 releases this year. And none of those are even top 10 albums of the year.

bumping this incredibly cringy thread

discord.gg/fzR9wx

This is now no longer a tumblr thread

bump

bamp

here for this

buump

You can deduce that just from the album cover?

seeing the name mac demarco on the cover should be enough to deduce that the album is horseshit

Yeah, I can. The function of packaging is to give the consumer an idea of what the contents are and because I'm not a retard I can safely assume that this is a faux-feminists guitar album that derives heavily from 70s singer-songwriters. Moldy Peaches had similar covers that were more appealing.

There is some validity to the "making the same song" argument though. Literally every one of his songs evolves in this fashion: intro > verse > chorus > verse > chorus > (solo) > verse > chorus. If you notice, it lacks a bridge or a even a pre-chorus, making them all sound static and one dimensional. Mac's songs are composed like NES soundtracks trying to conserve memory. His whole shtick gets so repetitive and bland once I noticed this, and even his knack for melody and hooks can't make up for it.

But this is AOTY

Get off Sup Forums and work on your shitty art, Isabella

I dislike his persona and his songs have a very passive aggressive vibe to them

holy shit lmao you can't be serious

not AOTY but was very enjoyable. he has been really consistent so far

Nah its more of a knockoff 50's beatnik feeling

these are my 3 favorite albums of 2017 so far.

*blocks your path*

*yawns*

Nice pasta.

C
O
N
N
A
N

Memory of a Cut Off Head will top this and become one of the AOTY contenders