No s/fur bread, so, I start one

No s/fur bread, so, I start one.
Feral if you like it, music sharing may be good too.
How was your day anons?
youtube.com/watch?v=fuwRxha8zSU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ar1QaxVxhh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's dying help it please!

good, let this cancer die

bumpin with bear

Well I did it, got some art coming. I decided to not get clothes in that commission though. Next one I will though for sure

Congrats man, I'm sure you're super stoked right now. Any reason for no clothes? Did you get an ETA?

Not really, I guess I just didn't feel like asking. Still trying to get better at doing this. No idea on an ETA, so the wait is gonna kill me. How are you doing?

That's all cool man. She seems pretty good about getting stuff finished so I wouldn't worry too much. If it helps you at all, I'm still waiting on a commission from last July.

I'm tired and feeling a little sick. I didn't sleep too great last night, I'm hoping after my workout tonight I'll be a little better. Not really my greatest 24 hours, last night was pretty rough. How's your day been?

I found out that I still can't smoke cigars without feeling like shit. Good thing I smoke less than like 4 a year. I'm doing alright today though. Hope you feel better soon though

Sorry about that man. I usually only have one or two a year, but I stopped a while back. A cigar is nice but I'm not that into them to care that much. Thanks man, I hope I'll feel better too. Last night sucked.

Glad to hear you're doing good at least.

I get light headed, sweaty even if its cold out and feel sick to my stomach. No idea why though. I though it would taste better than it did since it was a flavored one but that didn't help at all. Oh well, I'm glad I don't smoke regularly since I can't stand my mouth tasting like I made out with an ashtray

Oh man that sounds pretty bad. I only get that way if I'm dragging too much and get a nicotine buzz. I usually feel like vomiting after that. Yeah, I enjoy tasting my food generally and having your mouth coated and tasting like a cigar for two days isn't exactly awesome

I feel like I should take a fast nap, but I know if I do, I'm just going to go to sleep for the night. Blah

>I found out that I still can't smoke cigars without feeling like shit.
Why do you feel like anything? You're not supposed to inhale cigar smoke user. You damn nerd.
youtube.com/watch?v=ar1QaxVxhh4

Glad I'm not the only one who can't nap. Found that out the hard way too many times

>Whats the point of smoking if you don't smoke it properly
Thats why I hated highschool. Fucking idiots never actually smoked, basically threw away their money claiming they were 'addicted' when they were just trying to look cool

Anyone got any webms?

Yeah, napping is something I can't do. It's either sleep or stay awake.

It sucks but it's also life

My dad is the nap champ. He sleeps only like 4 or 5 hours, gets up, has breakfast, then naps for another 2-3 hours and then goes to work. I can't do it, but hes got lots of practice from over the years I guess

It's a cigar user not a cigarette. You're supposed to enjoy the flavor not take the edge off with nicotine. If you don't enjoy it don't do it.

Must be. What a man, I know I couldn't do all of that. I could probably wake up, eat and then go back to sleep but it would be hard

>If you don't enjoy doing it don't do it
I don't like dying but I do it anyways. Thats why I smoke cigars like I do. Cause why the fuck not

I got a bunch but they're all too big.

Oh I also saw a train today, that's always cool

>I don't like dying but I do it anyways.
Dying isn't optional unless you're a genius and figure out how to cheat death.

>Cause why the fuck not
You're the one saying you feel like shit afterwards. I just explained to you why, because you inhale which you aren't supposed to do. If you want to keep:
A. feeling like shit afterwards
and:
B. Looking like a dork in front of anyone that knows you're doing it wrong

By all means, keep on doing it. I literally could not give less of a fuck how you smoke your cigars, they're yours.

>Those bra and panties
Hnnnnnnng

>we must secure the future and existence of human rac-

>I literally could not give less of a fuck how you smoke your cigars, they're yours.
Yet you point it out anyways

Here ya go

Just can't say no to lace

Damn right and I fucked this up and meant to put it here

new phone who's that?

hey Dash

Hey, Charles. How's it going?

Just some cutie who's owner is very lucky

Are you the same guy that got all crazy defensive when I corrected you about something yesterday?

I mean you can google this shit so I assume you realized I wasn't bullshitting you and are now just bitching about how you can smoke your cigar any wrong way you want, which I agree you fucking can.

But again, just pointing out the reason you feel like shit afterwards is because you inhaled a crap ton of smoke which you weren't supposed to do and is why other people smoke cigar's just fine and feel great afterwards.

I can't remember what went on yesterday much but probably not

I'm tired, feel a little sick. Last night was rough for me.

What are you up to?

Aw damn. But I can't say no to lingerie at all

Must be some lucky guy

Alright then.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

Nothing, just eating dinner.

I hope I will too.

Sounds good man. What's to eat?

sheer is sexy too

Be back shortly, gonna grab something to eat before the stores close for the night