Ama

Ask an Obama supporter voting for Hillary in November anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hifDHc4KokE
youtube.com/watch?v=vFgH7ctpYng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why havent you killed yourself yet?

If you want enriched so bad you should move to Europe. They are full blown Authoritarian left over there.

Why do you support the most corrupt politician in living history?

Read "Stealing America" then come back on Sup Forums and say you still back Hillary.

You won't.

Either won't continue to back that can't criminal, or, much more likely, won't read. Libtards have a basic allergy to the truth.

Drink more koolaid.

I'm seriously considering it if Trump wins.

gotta vote for Hillary m8

I don't support Trey Gowdy.

Yay I'm voting for a vagina. And a pretty fucking dense bag at that.

Should I have beef stew, or chef boyardee?

Is your wife's son good at basketball at least?

Why the fuck are you voting for a womyn?

beef stew

she has a daughter and I actually do think she has the potential to be a decent basketball player.

She isn't even officially on the ballot yet m8?

She may also be going to jail before she gets on it?

It's the half black genes, probably

I want four more years of Obama and I trust her to carry on his legacy. She has been tested and she can tear Trump a new one. She already did in her speech.

She's also the most qualified candidate for the presidency in generations.

If we forget their national policy, what is it about Hillary foreign policy, that you like? Trump wants to cut NATO and get American soldiers out of allied countries. Do you not support that?

Would you support an American government if they went to war with Iran?

She's Hispanic.

How does it feel to vote for a kike's cuck?

I support a war on Iran if they break the deal. Hillary has the know how to conduct U.S. foreign policy. Trump ran a miss universe pageant.

You have to do something illegal to go to jail. All she did was violate rules.

But Hillary surely wants more war, while Trump wants less.

Cucked by a Mexican? That's a new one

How will we have less war if the U.S. leaves NATO and more countries have nuclear weapons? That is a recipe for disaster. Russia will run roughshod over Europe and east Asia will be covered in ash.

what specifically are you trying to destroy by voting for her? will you profit from the collapse?

My gf's dad is from El Salvador. Her mom is from Scotland. She had the kid before we met and her dad is half Mexican.

What are your thoughts on her terrible track record, incompetence, lies, psychopathic behavior and outright violations of the law?

You plan to move top Mexico if Trump wins?

I'd like to destroy the right and Trump. That's all I want and I would like to see the Obama legacy remain intact.

Russia won't attack an EU country. Nuclear bombs have actually showed it causes less war, just look at Pakistan - India and USA - Russia.

America doesn't need to be world police, and nobody in Europe wants a war with Iran, just because their leaders are extremist pedofiles.

Canada or Europe

Kek
When you get security clearance you have to sign a document acknowledging you will serve jail time if you break said "rules".

You want complete open borders, Trans Pacific Partnership, and the abolition of the right to bear arms? Why do you support war criminals idiot?

Why not Mexico?

it's honestly a vast right wing conspiracy against the Clintons that has been going on since the Arkansas days.

I'm not paying for that fucking wall.

Hillary has fucked up the Middle East. Bragged about the murder of Kadaffi and giving ISIS rich Lybian oil. Trump is a strong negotiator. China, Russia, Middle East, will not respect out woman president just like they didn't respect our nigger president.

Is that you Jeb?

Are you white?

There is a reason people in those countries are rooting for us to elect Trump. They hate us and they want to see us crash.

Gadhafi was committing war crimes. Europe asked us to take him out.

Why do you ignore black mob violence and black crime?
youtube.com/watch?v=hifDHc4KokE
It's literally ruining entire cities. How is that good for America? To ruin entire cities? Don't you think it's time that rather than attempting to appease the black community, it's time to shame their fathers away from a life of crime and supporting their own kids?

Nope, get bent and go to Mexico.

Will you breathe deeply when your time comes?

So you think only the mexicans should pay for the wall?

yes

I don't think there should be a wall. It sends a bad sign to the rest of the world just like the Berlin wall.

Putting our nations security at risk is not breaking rules. Nixon was impeached for deleting 18 minutes of audio, she's running while having deleted 30,000 emails. Also scams like the Clintons Foundations work in Haiti and other under developed nations. She is a crook, a fraud, and Trump will eviscerate her in the debates.

Read Clinton Cash, same thing over and over again. Give money to Bill get favors from Hill. They are sick people, as well as Ohomo, and stamp on our nation with their muddy bloody feet.

I didn't get a response yet Hillary supporter. I'm concerned, why do you ignore black violence and black crime?
youtube.com/watch?v=vFgH7ctpYng

You mean the worse legacy in the history of the United States? Enjoy your 40% increase in health insurance fucking idiot

You just can't trust Russia. Look at what they did in Georgia and the Ukraine.

Saudi Arabia and Iran would use their nukes on each other. So would North Korea and South Korea/Japan.

>just like the Berlin wall
Do you have any idea why the Berlin wall was built? Here is a hint, it wasn't to keep people out

I agree. Mexico has a wall to keep Guatamalans out and that's why you won't move there cause it makes Mexico look like assholes.

Berlin wall kept Germans from Germans.
The Mexican wall keeps a criminal country out of the USA.
Mexicos crime problem far exceeds USA's.

We incarcerate African-Americans at an alarming rate. I would hardly say that is ignoring crimes they commit.

Trump will make everyone respect and fear America again. We will become stronger than ever before and richer than ever before. Obongo and Klanton do not understand trade, they do not understand how to create jobs, they do not understand how to deal with foreign nations. They are only interested in lining their pockets with money made in back alley deals, like the murder of Gadhafi.

There is zero evidence that the Mexican government sends criminals to the United States.

Defended themselves?

against smaller neighbors?

It sends the message that we are not to be tempered with and it sends the message that keeping rapist, murderers, and drug deals out of your country, is as easy as building a wall.

And yet you seem to have a problem with wanting to move there? You seem to be hiding you're real reasons it looks like.

Alright, I'll have my question ready by November.

But they do

If we paid attention we would incarcerate them at a more alarming rate.

No, they don't. That's just debunked internet conspiracy that Trump spouted on the stump.

Prove where it got debunked. And if Mexico isn't full of criminals, why are you opposed to living there?

Also if walls are bad , why does the White House and the Vatican have them around their properties?

>You just can't trust Russia
You listen too much to the propaganda. Russia is not a threat to EU nations.
>Saudi Arabia and Iran would use their nukes on each other.
But neither got any. I know SA got a deal, that they can borrow nukes from Pakistan(I think it was), but I'm sure Iran has the same deal with Russia

If having walls and banning mudslimes is racist, then Israel is racist and should tear down their walls

That's true, I agree with you. OP is going to agree too since he just said that walls are bad so that means he thinks Israel shouldn't have walls either.

Mexicans hate Mexicans. Learn from them.

>OP is going to agree
He has to, otherwise he has to label palestinians as terrorists and criminals, liberals can be doing that

Spoken like a true champagne liberal. Lookie here, this fella don't have to eat Chef Boyardee out of a can every night!

Why do you hate america?

>prepping the toro runs in the family

Is Hillary really better option than Trump ?

Iam a hardcore conflicted Bernie supporter , I would only vote for Hillary to keep appointed Supreme Court judges if favor of fair minded ones that are corporate shills conservacucks

(You)

Why are you such a cuck?

How come obamas administration refused to abide by a court order to stop giving illegals admin amnesty? Then his lawyers lie and are ordered to go to ethics class and don't? They refuse to follow the law, how does that make you feel?

(((You)))

> Not paying tax on your own wealth you trade and earn in subsized industries = dems buying nigger votes with cash handouts
>an elite capitalist class and making america safe for the whites who built and love her from paco and ahmed with fucking borders and laws and shit = resembling the third world
Fuck off, kike

((((((((You)))))))))

Buttblasted conservashit pls go back to your trailer park home

>Be liberal
>Menace to move out of america, stop mooching off society
>One less cuck

Please just leave, we don't need cucks or deadweight on this ship, we are on a road to enlightment and you fucking niggers just drag everything down to hell

Not an argument, nigger