Did he do anything wrong?

Did he do anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
youtube.com/watch?v=TJBAXKnGleI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell no.

Lucifer literally did nothing wrong. It was Yahweh that wanted us to stay as animals.

Lucifer was the fall guy

He took one for the team

lol

>999
>with another 9 tacked on for good measure

Dubs have spoken. I'm #FallenAngelMissile now

Calling out God for his bullshit isn't a crime, just like in real life but people make you look like the worst person ever because you point out how fucked up the other person is

Those are quads

>dubs

Yes, he disobeyed the Creator of everything.

the meme that his name was ever lucifer needs to end

and no, eating the apple granted humans sentience

quads cocksucker

>create everything
>pretend you have no responsibility for the everything you created
>blame your creation for the problems you created it with
>punish your creation for following the path you made it follow
>get worshipped for thousands of years for it

Hot damn if God exists he's the biggest dick ever.

You best be trollin

Austrian dubs stop arguing with my half-asleep postings.

>there's satanism
Is there luciferianism?

Nope. We got forewarned and yet we did not listen.

I like to think that Satan represents the ultimate struggle of our flesh. How being yourself is always considered the worst thing you could allow yourself to do and that faith in the laws before are the only true way. Satan could never truly liberate anyone and any act of his rebellion is either lost too time or undone in the end days anyway. He's pointless, God is pointless, everything is pointless, and he knows we're strong enough to handle that truth and flourish either way.

you mean before he fell?

You are a bag of blood, water, piss, and shit that is going to die in 60 years or so. If God is real your tiny brain cannot understand the will of an all powerful who is literally everywhere in the entire universe

>satanism
Lucifer would literally use them as fuccbois in Hell

probably not. God was just pissed at him and made him out to be evil incarnate in his little book. All in all, he probably isn't all that bad of a dude.
>pic sorta related

Sage you fucking stupid faggot

there's no god or devil faggots. only real thing is what we make not that kike religion bullshit.

No I'm questioning whether there's something akin to satanism except using lucifer instead of satan.
I don't think they would complain.

>pic of sheep fucker
not good m8, not good. the lord of light is not pleased.

That's convenient. If that was true, how come Christcucks, Mudslimes and Kikes all pretend they can comprehend a supposedly incomprehensible deity, then?

Because they are all political sheep being used much like feminists and SJWs. The slogan of all these groups is the same "listen and believe".

There was and still is. But it doesn't look like anything more than some hipsters making up an excuse for autism (see Lavey or leVey whatever his name is that guy that's friends with Marylin Manson)

Don't blame me for the casting. I was using that since the point of the show is that Lucifer isn't really a bad guy.
>please forgive my transgression

I kinda like the idea of Lucifer being begrudgingly punished by having to in turn punish wicked Humans, but not really evil himself.

That being said, I still prefer Supernatural's idea of Lucifer over Lucifer's version.

he was a gud boi and dindu nuffin

pretty much this There was, but it would've been really hidden because the everyone and the mother in the Church would've gone medieval on their asses for supposedly worshiping the Devil, people got fucking murked for it back int he day

It only got attention and knowledge recently but it's all co-opted by a bunch of edgy hipsters and hipster Satanists

Last I checked he was a jew that wrote about satanism instead of luciferianism.

And you know anything jews write they corrupt

Stick to the Neil Gaiman version.

Being a manipulative asshole and a literal faggot.

>free woman and eternal life if you don't eat this one thing

Edgy arent ya'

I like how he showed the whores women really are

People stop w/e you're doing and check this guy out - he knows how God thinks and had a dialogue with God - no he explains us what done good or wrong.

lucifer isnt germanic

Letter from Earth and the Mysterious Stranger are excellent.

Nice try but he only made 2 only 2 and there was only ever going to be 2 in his zoo

jews wrote the bible too. and there's no satan or lucifer without everything else in the bible.
more like 1 woman for all eternity and don't eat this thing that will give you true knowledge. I'd bite.

Considering our modern elite class worships him, I'd say he is not a particularly good influence on the world. People call the god Moloch, Ba'al, or what have you, but ultimately the Bible says that Satan is the lord of the mortal realm, and he keeps us from God's light and spiritual realm, which is why humans suffer.

At least that is my basic understanding. Perhaps demons are real, and Yahweh and Allah are truly demonic demigods that masquerade as the true lord, all while Satan sits on his red throne and laughs at us for being so naive.

Were We're talking about Lucifer, not Adam you tard

Nigga you what? I ain't even religious.
>OP makes thread asking people on Sup Forums about something
>post opinion/theory for consideration
>now I'm apparently some kind of divine prophet that talks to god

I wouldnt be surprised if the Elite is just doing it to be a bunch of edgy fucks who are trying to get a power trip because there's nothing else fun to do in leisure

Wouldnt be even more surprised if Lucifer would just put them as fuccbois in Hell and laugh at them thinking theyd get diddly shit

His job, the one ting he was made for, was to be a counterpoint against God. To be the "Yeah, but..." guy to a perfect being.
He was the Adversary, created to argue with someone who literally already knew what the argument was going to be. And when he got fed up with it and, predictably, rebelled he got the shit end of the stick from a guy who made him already knowing it would turn out that exact way.

God is an asshole.

>Perhaps demons are real, and Yahweh and Allah are truly demonic demigods that masquerade as the true lord, all while Satan sits on his red throne and laughs at us for being so naive.
We just have to wait until CERN opens up the Hellgate. Then we will know.

and he was responding to some user saying lucifer did nothing wrong. I'm almost asleep now and still can pay better attention. adhd much?

Please don't confound satan and lucifer.

At any rate there's almost nothing about lucifer on the bible, just one line, and that's referring to a human king, but since people think about him as a "fallen" angel that's what I'll talk about.

The word lucifer means the bringer of the light, so from what I am reading, it seems like luciferians draw a connection between him and Prometheus, which is very interesting.

He fulfilled his function, all according to god's design.

What was his function, after he finished lighting stars? Why would god create an angel that disagreed with him? Or permit an angel to disagree with him?

The devil is god's conscience, the nagging voice of doubt made manifest... and then thrown as far away as possible.

I always wonder if it just in the plan, and God used him as a fall guy to take one for the team

Get to rule in Hell, fuck with all of shitheads down there, must be a cushy job, even what goes with the territory

The angels don't have free will. It's why some of them are jealous of humans.

They are designed for functions and ordered around by god. Everytime god wants a genocide, or a young girl raped, he sends an angel.

If the devil is an angel, he is fulfilling god's will.

How much Evil does the devil actually do in the bible? Almost nothing at all, and his two main starring roles are both mandated and sanctioned by god: the temptation of Jesus and the persecution of Job.

I'm not a Satanist or anything gay like that, but it very much appears the devil is a narrative convenience to cover for god's fickle capricious nature.

Well christianity is a mish-mash of ideas and stories stolen from much older religions and myths anyway. In RO we even have old holidays that we know were celebrated by thracians, dacians and romans thousands of years ago that christianity couldn't remove and decided to adopt in order to convert as many as possible. It worked much better than just removing all of the old beliefs and myths and today over 90% of the country is christian or at least people declare themselves christians come census time.

Yeah I was just trying to gather some more info about luciferianism and I'm amazed how retarded the bible sounds, and how even more retarded christians sound.

First there is the stupid notion that lucifer and satan are one and the same.
Second there are passages calling christians LITERAL sheep.
Then you go see their texts and it's logical fallacies left and right.

It's literally disgusting.

rare flag desu senpai

gtfo

If he ain't red, he's not the devil.
Or he has to have a wicked bread, mustache.

>red
>the color of communism
>better dead than red
>better dead than the devil itself
The cold war was a religious war

Well if you read the bible and the associated texts carefully you could use as a literal history book (if you understand that the events and characters are written from the perspective of the jews) and as a collection of very old myths that may have been with mankind for ages.
As for using the bible to discern the will of some sort of almighty being that's of course standard bullshit that governments just love to support because it makes the sheep easier to lead to the slaughterhouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

/thread

WoW you're so smart, and for the first time in 2000 years you brought forth new arguments and pointed out a reality with background and understanding of both the syntax, language and cultural background.

Guess the entity that destroyed Job life - is an abstract concept, just a personification of evil in general.

You clearly read the bible, you clearly have advanced theological understanding.

Esoterically speaking - which a sane Christian doesn't care about or has time to care about - in the universal occult background - yes Satan and Lucifer are different beings.
But Christianity is a reveled religion which hold the Truth and liberates you from useless stories and philosophies - what we know about demons is that there is Satan and fallen angels - all are evil but some are not that evil this is clearly stated in tradition ! Some maintained their angelical gifts, some were great angels before fall and still retain some of their power, because God never takes his spiritual gifts away from a soul.

>lol god is incomprehensible
>but I understand what he wants and needs

Sums up the majority of religious people I know regardless of their specific faith.

>implying intelligence is a gift and not a curse

wait what? intelligent people? where?

But in Christianity God himself came down to us in human flesh and explained us what He thinks.

Reminder that Satan =/= Lucifer
t. SMT fan

that's a nice joke

>Did he do anything wrong?
Yes. We are mortal, sickly and frail because of that piece of shit fallen angel.

Angels are just devils that look nice

E D G Y

youtube.com/watch?v=TJBAXKnGleI

but am I wrong?

No not really, Demons are just angels on time out.

God is an Asshole and does not deserve to be praised.

God created Lucifer and gave him free will like us. God is all powerful and all knowing then he should of known that Lucifer would be corrupted. Then God allowed Lucifer to Corrupt Adam and Eve, basically damning us for eternity. God is the bad guy in all of this. We praise God for what? Corrupting his first Son, punishing him for something that was God's mistake. Fuck me and he tells us that we shouldn't question him when all he shows us is how Idiotic and Incapable he is at being a All powerful being. Fuck if their are other powerful beings in existence I bet our God is a Cuck among them.

Hell isn't so bad, most if the "tangible" regions in hell for the most part are barren wastelands or incomprehensible spaces of chaotic energy and where the laws of physics don't apply.

Just remember if you are a living flesh and blood human, deamons will be all over you to absolutely tear out a new ass hole on you and if you die in hell your soul is utterly fucked.

Take it frim their POV, hell is pretty fucking boring for the most part. Yeah the deamons kill eachother and dammed souls but they eventually respawn in hell so what's the fun in that?
At least in real space people actually die when they kill them. Which is just so much more fun for the demons.

>Literally the first one to say "Hey, these jews and their jewish god (((Yahweh))) are a problem"

You tell me

where do I find esoterical texts?

he wronged himself, and thus wronged god

pride leads to downfall no matter how good you think you are and stop questioning yourself - so basically he didn't listen and suffered like an idiot for it and then blamed god like a kid (which sort of demonstrates how pride can be seen as sin)

I hope they did the vertigo Lucifer justice. One of the best comic I've ever read.

So you believe the God who came in the form of man to die the most brutal death for you and me is an asshole or you are just speaking rhetorically and sarcastically to the air you breath? which is it? Do you either not understand free will or do you need to see a shrink?

God loves you so much and so do I, we are family in Christ, God Bless you forever!

Why are christfags the biggest cucks on the planet? They literally worship the one guy who hates humans more than anyone else

>(((Yahweh)))
Literally laughed out loud

I didn't ask God to die for me. I didn't ask to exist. I didn't ask him to live in a world where God was the source of all that is "bad"on Earth

If there is a God an he sends me to hell. I would be happy to obliged him.

What angers you

That's dumb. You're dumb.

Jesus != jew god

fucking dumbass, can't even get the memes right.

Injustice. People being Victimized for no fucking reason. That's all

I guess all us humans are.

Is it possible for people to actually read the bible? I bought one a while ago but haven't really looked at it.

Interesting observation. The latest season of "Supernatural" shares a human perspective on the potential outcome of the eventual circumstances leading to his predestined fate.

If you actually read the above, then you'll realize God is either a dick, or a fucking genius.

nigger, I read harry potter in a couple of days, harry potter is like 1/2 of the bible.

lazzy ass nigga.

no it's actually impossible to read the bible

a lot of people don't know that.

I just find it funny that Supernatural hired a Born Again Christian/Libertarian to play Satan who in spite of being born again, routinely pointed out in interviews that Satan's perfectly justified in wanting to wipe out humanity given what an asshole God is in the Supernatural universe and more to the point, the fact that Lucifer didn't do ANYTHING really bad, given that he spent nearly his entire existence post-fall being locked up in a cage in the deepest darkest corner of hell, at the hands of his demon henchmen