LeGod General

>tfw LeGod is right now today already the NBA GOAT
>tfw LeGod +250 to beat Golden Shit is the easiest bet ever at absurd odds
>tfw LeGod goes on to booty blast Golden Shit into another dimension
>tfw LeGod breaks Bitchant and that high yellow mulatto once again and makes them literally cry
>tfw LeGod wins another for da land
>tfw LeGod transcends sports itself and is immortalized for all eternity as the GOAT of all time history in any competitive event ever, including politics and warfare

I will never call him LeCuck, LeBeta, etc. if he buries the Memechuckers.

*loses to dirk with a stacked team as an overwhelming favorite*

The first game will tell us we're this series will go

>tfw Kobe babies on suicide watch as being far behind LeGod on the GOAT list
>tfw LeGod makes Jordan babies submit at last to his supreme greatness

The Mavs were a stacked team that year too

>-200 (aka 66% odds)
>overwhelming favorite

>Greatest of all time of all time
>losing to aging Jason Terry, Dirk, and Kidd in 2011
>again lost to another old team in 2014 with the old big 3 of Manu, Duncan, and Parker
You're a idiot. Also sage.

>losing in the Finals in an age of stacked western conf team
vs
>MJ losing in the 1st round 3 years in a row, followed by 3 years in a row in the conf finals to the Pistons
>When MJ stops getting cucked in the 1st rounds of the loff, he only has to face literally who teams in the Finals like the Suns, Sonics, and Blazers

>tfw Lebron leaves Cle and MIA, they not only miss the playoffs, but become the worst team in the league immediately
>tfw when MJ left Chi for 2 years, they won only 2 less games than the year before, and made the semis both years

LeBlumpf will go out again with cramps

LeBlumpf BTFO

Favorite? Yes.
Overwhelming? No.
It was like Colts vs Saints superbowl

That team was in no way stacked

Juwan Howard was still getting minutes on that team the bench was so shallow

LeBron is the goat floor general and and one of the most versatile athletes of all time, but he's shown time and time again just how feeble minded, unclutch and earning and living up to his title of Lebitch. Mike's on another planet all by himself kiddo, I don't think you understand just how easy it is to score in todays NBA and how fucked and refballed the sport's become. For instance, Mike went in the paint and got hammered, flag 1 foul every time today, didn't whine to the refs because you don't do that shit when you're goat, you just smile and beat whoever's in front of you and NOT AFRAID TO TAKE CLUTCH FOUL SHOTS. Mike just did it, the most natural athlete and big baller ever, while LeBron thinks about doing it and psyches himself out, absolute top headcase and bitch of any superstar of any sport but hey at least he found his jumper only took what 15 years?

Holy shit I'm sick of you underrage fgts, MODS.

after he loses this finals he'll also be tied for 1st in most games lost

big problem, Kareem has 6 rings by his 27th loss

Magic and Cooper has 5

also notice who isnt on that list and who has 5-6 rings

Kobe, Shaq, Jordan, Pippen

the entire Spurs crew from this last 15 years

>losing in the finals is worse than losing in the first three rounds 6 years in a row (aka MJ)
>MJ didn't even get to the finals until the Celtics/Pistons got old and were done

>James is an underdog in 6 of his 8 finals appearances
>MJ is a decided favorite in all 6 finals

Oh I am laffin

im sorry did Lebron not do all of that as well?

did you forget the first 10 years of his life?

he didnt even make the fucking playoffs till like his 6th season

Reminder that LeBeta is the Peyton Manning of football. Amazing statstuffer fantasy GOAT but nowhere near the actual GOATs.

+250 is ridiculous though

When you play in a shitty conference your entire career, then yes, finals record is the measuring stick.

Uhhhmm, sweetie, James carried the worst team to ever reach the finals by himself in his 4th year as a 22 year old when MJ was still in college at 22

Sweetie, James played his first 7 years in the league with Ilgauskus as his 2nd best player

Try to get into NBA, k sweetie

>hating on Ill nasty
Please leave

>we've gone so far as to try and skew stats by number of rings per loss

jesus christ fuck off already

Legoat is real

>not waiting for legod to purposefully go down 2-0 or 3-0 before betting on him

lol enjoy your +250 odds when you could have +30000 odds and become a millionaire

lets go lebron! win anotha one for da land!

Didn't know 12 year olds knew how to use Sup Forums

Show me a picture of LeBron hitting a game winning, series clinching jumper in the finals.

MJ>LBJ

>tfw LeGod goes on to booty blast Golden Shit into another dimension
Didn't he do that last year? Whatwith that copypasta that was posted in every thread for like two weeks?

>le MJ game winner meme
Nice circumstantial argument laddy

Show me MJ blocking a series winning shot after running from across court

Show me MJ completing OP pic related in the greatest postseason performance ever

NBA's Western Conference tops East for 17th time in 18 seasons.

This is an actual headline that refers to east/west head to head regular season record. The East is trash has been since the mid 90s. Which is why spewing Lebron playoff numbers and how he carried a team to the finals is a weak argument for GOAT. Which is exactly why he got btfo in that finals too.

Lebron has never faced a player in the top 50 all time on his way to the championship

MJ beat Bird, arguably a top 10-15, multiple times

>Pierce, Allen, KG, Carmelo
>2nd tier Dwight Howard, Billups, Ben Wallace, Sheed, RIP

You can gas yourself now

I want lebron to BTFO the warriors again

>Uhhhmm, sweetie

Go back to ribbit you disgusting fairy.

>same teams in the final every year
what did the Nigger Basketball Association do to ruin the sport?

@76140904
this is extremely poor bait
not even going off the lebron stuff but
>bird arguably top 10-15
bird was old and hobbled with injuries by the time jordan beat him

They wanted the WWE audience.

Picking the Cavs is the easiest fucking money I've ever made. Pocketed $65k from the finals last year and plan to do even better this year. I have $30k down@+260 and if they lose game 1 or 2/3 I will put down another $50k.

Golden State has NO CHANCE unless they injure Lebron, Kyrie, Love, or TThompson early in the series. They're shook, they're worse than last year, and Lebron's shriveled up babby dick is in Curry's head. It's easy money.

Z is still my favorite Cavs player of all time

When we booed LeBron when he returned for the first time with the heat, Cleveland still applauded Z