So I shaved my pubes a bit back and I think this is a really bad ingrown hair, any tips on how to get it to go away?

So I shaved my pubes a bit back and I think this is a really bad ingrown hair, any tips on how to get it to go away?

Dig it out with a knife

dude you're gonna have to get all that infected tissue dug out

Cut your cock off. The lack of penis will distract you from your severely ingrown hair(s).

You're welcome.

sorry OP your mom lied to you, its really herpes...enjoy your STD

squeeze that sum bitch

oh shit, I thought virgins couldn't get STD's

Smash some garlic, put it on a bandage, and apply it to the area. Refresh every day. Eventually the infection will clear.

I already tried to pop the thing multiple times and it still just comes back

Just dig it out with a sewing needle

burn yourself with fire, only fix

I'm not too sure I should do that but thank you

Just take a sewing needle and dig the fucker out. It's not rocket rocket science. Make sure you get the lot of it or itll ust grow back, and keep the fucker clean.

Does that work? I've tried rubbing alcohol and a bandaid but it usually will get inflamed and uncomfortable within a couple weeks

Could I use tweezers?

Pluck all the hairs nearby and dig out the other ingrown hair above.
If you can’t dig it out with the tweezers then use a needle
Burn the needle with fire

Then after you dig it out take another pic

Dude that looks like a staph infection time for some antibiotics

had the same thing. dig it out with a needle. be careful

This. And rag your mouth while squeezing all the puss and blood from a wide base. Never shave always trim, like a well kept beard. If you DO decide to shave always wash every day. EVERY DAY. Especially if you eat fast food and dirty shit.

alright time to go diggin boys be back in like 5 minutes

Nothing will work until you get that shit out

Dig it out, but don’t pluck it. Let it heal with the hair out.

Hurry up and update with more pics faggot.

Pics with s needle in you dickhole

absolutely you can, depending on how far in it is. Easier to use a needle tbh, just bring it to the surface or until you can see it then just pull it out with the tweezres

solid advice

Uh oh. Too late. He ded.

Op is probably cleaning off the puss, thats why its taking so long.

shoot it with a bb gun and film it

Little bitch just chickened out

heres what happened when I first started popping the bottom

The puss turned into a weird clear blood like this, also started to pluck all the hairs around the two infected areas

aaaaand here is what it looks like now, not sure where to go from here. Can't really get to the badly infected one because I don't have a needle and it hurts like a bitch to put my tweezers in it.

totally chickened out cunt

usually takes a crane to get it out

clean the area with alcohol and give it a day, looks like you've pulled all the hairs and shit out of that main one

No rubbing alcohol in my dorm but I have some baby wipes and bandaids

you're a bitch. pop it

Straight up vodka or any clear/clean alcohol would work too.

No bandaids you need it to scab and dry. Go get peroxide it will cause cauterization which will help close the wound.

looks like staph you might die unless you go to a doctor asap i'm not kidding

You need alcohol. Any time I even start to get anything like what you have or even a pimple I start dabbing alcohol on it. They say thats bad cuz it dries out your skin but it also fucks up the infection. I got oily skin anyways, no risk of mine drying.
If anyone has a fix for oily skin tho, Id take that. I probably give my face a wash 3 times a day because its so bad

better than nothing dude. If it doesn't improve in 24 hours, you'll have to go back in and pull whatever is left out. Looks like you should be ok though

I've noticed that you still have multiple infected pores, m8. If you're gonna continue to shave, need to use baby wipes (trust me, they work) after each time have sex/masterbate. Also, wash lightly with a good soap...don't get that shit crazy lathered with Axe body wash

Use solid under arm deodorant. It seals the wound better than anything out there.

No hot wax does

I have weirdly curly pubes and leg hair so I tend to get ingrown hairs all the time thank you for the advice.
just cleaned off whatever blood was left and put on a band aid, if it doesn't clear up soon I think I'll make a doctors appointment to get some antibiotics or some shit.
if it doesn't clear up by friday I'll make an appointment and get it treated, I've had it probably since about august and just popped it and used alcohol to simmer it down. But it was particularly bad today thanks for the concern.

>if it doesn't clear up by friday
you'll be dead, go now staph is 100% serious and will fuck your shit up. google pics of it, looks the same as what you have

Paramedic with a nursing degree here. If the patient were to have a staph infection, he would exhibit signs of fever and restlessness. It's just underlying dermis which is depraved of proper oxygen.

early signs are just blisters/pus

It could be excess sebum, which also causes inflammation and turns the surrounding area to what it looks like. If op would have staph, he'd be running a fever. Im not saying you're wrong, for all I know I could be wrong. But of op has had that for a while now, I dont suspect staph to be the main culprit. A prophylactic antibiotic wouldn't do too much harm.

Bad news, OP
It looks like an AID.

user, do you have an x-acto knife? Sterilize the blade. Use the tip to SLOWLY access the core and clean it out. If that hasn't cleaned up in the next 24 hours, go see a doctor.