Walk into living room

>walk into living room
>See this
>What do?

cover with warm fleece blanket in case it gets chilly and offer a hot beverage?

Get on the couch, sniff her ass, get the panties down, get my dick out and touch her feet with it. Start licking her ass, guide the feet to start doing a feetjob, start fingering her ass, getting my tongue deep. Cum on her asshole, then let her suck me dry.

go to the kitchen and find some eggs

Throw out that couch and replace the carpet, way too much pink, also it's 2018, floral patterns on a couch? Totally gross.

Also, what's with that tv? I can get a cheap flat screen for like 300-400 at Walmart, would need a new entertainment center on top of that, also throwing away that fake plant. At least the walls look decent, even tho they are textured.

Do a 1080 and walk away.

I guess I'll check my own quads...

Jump on top, pinning legs with torso and burying face in ass.

Checkd.
Also.. head pats.

Checked

Cover her with blanket and offer something to drink. And sniff her feet

Pull panties aside and check if she has poop residue in her asshole, then ask who is she and why is she here.

look

>H-hi...
>I'm just getting s-some breakfast...
>Don't l-let me bother you... heheh...

Quietly go and get my gun in case she isn't alone. if she is alone, I'll decide what to do with her after she sucks a load out in exchange for her life.

"Who the fuck replaced my couch with my grandmother's?"

enjoy her sexy barefeet, and has i massage her soles i beg her to unlock my chastity cage for sex

"Where did that shitty CRT come from? Where's my flat screen?"

"Why is the patten on your panties a 1/10 scale version of the fabric on this shitty couch?"

'Who the fuck are you, anyway? Wait.. This isn't my house"

suck his dick

/thread

turn her over and lick her armpits

insest is winsest

>>walk into living room
>>See this
>>What do?

>take pic
>go b
>ask wat do

>cut marks
how's that mental illness going

Violently sniff her asshole and scream TALLABUNGAHHHHHH

Hi Michael Jackson , still alive ?

Handcuff. Plastic bag on head. Jerk off as she suffocates.

Does anyone have this Webm? Completely forgot his name

PartialAsian. And I can't find any webms either. There's one where they are showing off some pink panties that is particularly great.

Thanks

I'm okay with this.