What are libs so butthurt about? They should be happy...

What are libs so butthurt about? They should be happy. Their comedians have sucked shit for eight years but now they have no excuse with a living meme as the president. It'll be the Bush years all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC7aYLBqevc
youtube.com/watch?v=7knIi3LGf4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're butthurt because Trump is the better comedian.

>They're butthurt because Trump is the better comedian.
This. He's definitely going to make a joke out of america.

>donald gets elected on various promises
>many of these promises are either completely impractical (build a wall) or completely unconstitutional (muslim registry)
>donald cant fufill these
>clean Democrat sweep in 4 years

my prediction desu

Can you imagine acting like smug fucks for an entire election only to be BTFO this hard?

I'm so happy John Oliver moved over to you guys so I get to see him fucking explode.

Progressives are batshit crazy they need to be in asylums.

Liberals aren't butthurt. Neoliberals who supported Clinton are. They basically handled the primaries like asses, chose the worst possible candidate, and still had the audacity to blame the progressives for any little hardship they suffered. Trump winning in Michigan? Damn Jill Stein and her few thousand votes! Damn Gary Johnson too even though his voters would probably choose Trump over Hillary anyway. Hillary supporters are some of the most toxic "haha, we won" people out there and that says a lot considering Trumps base.

left media has to pretend they are surprised they dont match the elderly voting populace.

>Secure the border
Only hard because the rich want cheap labor with no rights. Now the people have demanded and end to it.
>Vet Muslims
That's not hard at all.

>implying hillary supporters are progressives and not crazy sjw
Too this people free public education takes a backseat to gay marriage.

>What are libs so butthurt about?

Democracy actually working.
The working-man triumphing over the corporate robot.
The average joe triumphing over the out-of-touch money-laden loud-mouth celebrity.

i didnt support trump, i voted clinton just to keep him out

im still pretty butthurt lol

vetting muslims is against the constitution, its impossible to do

I might actually watch the next episode of whatever John oliver hosts.

I hope he has a heart attack on stage.

>The average joe triumphing over the out-of-touch money-laden loud-mouth celebrity.

Hmmm, about that ...

Fucking this, I'm not upset at all because at least we'll get some good art and comedy out of these four years.

liberals want legal weed and Trump wont allow it

The constitution is changed all the time I thought? Also there is something in there about people who pose a threat.

Image losing an election when you completely control the media.

>Is in favor of medical MJ
>Things recreational MJ is a states issue

yeah, about that.

Trump didn't declare war on a cartoon frog. By that achievement alone he's LEAGUES ahead of Hillary.

Yeah but amending the constitution is HARD, with a long waiting period, and only happens for things that are basically unanimously agreed on. No way is a motion that explicitly breaks the Declaration of Human Rights going to have that kind of political traction.

You just cant declare an entire religion a threat, not even if you are the donald

John Steward still being on the air would have helped the Dems a lot.

People trusted him.

>Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 states: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”
Was it illegal when Carter did it? What about when Reagan did it? What about when Bush did it? What about when Clinton did it?

Don't talk about what's Constitutional or not when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

now that obamas gone he can take his job back.

Build a wall/secure the border is a bullsgit wedge issue anyway because the trend in immigration for the last decade is actually a big decrease in physical border jumpers and a big increase in people entering the country legally and then overstaying their visa. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 40% of illegal immigrants cone into the country through airports.

>People trusted him.

One of the many reasons Democrats are retarded.

That is VERY different to adding current US muslim citizens to a registry and requiring all muslims to declare themselves

one is against noncitizens, the other is against citizens. this is a major difference.

I hate both candidates but want Trump just for the laughs

Any reduction is a gain for the American populous.

Also, what makes you think Trump doesn't have illegal immigrants of ALL ventures in his target-sights?

>legal weed

hey it passed in california

neato

But it's not a reduction overall, it's only a reduction in one area. Because already existing border security.

Building a wall would be ruinously expensive and impractical and was just a sugarpuff campaign promise to get people riled up.

It'll b interesting to see what his approval ratings look like in two years when his supporters realize he can't just wave his hand and make his pie in the sky promises happen.......just like every other president of the modern era.

?
every citizen is part of a registry
you do declare your religion

The election is over shill, you can stop now

I'm a liberal (not a democrat), I supported Bernie, then I voted for Hillary because I believe Trump is worse for America. But I'm not mad. Now is the time for the right wingers to prove me wrong. I remember the eight years of Bush, but then the right wingers said he wasn't really a conservative. So now you've got four years of Trump. Let's see if he lives up to the hype.

You're gonna vet muslims? Well contrary to what Fox was telling you, the US already has the strictest vetting process for all refugees in the world. But lets see if all terrorist attacks magically stop happening now.

And let's see if the Middle East is in better shape in four years. Trump says he's gonna tear up the Iran deal, which according to everyone who read it stops Iran from getting nuclear weapons but according to Trump and his followers was a secret plan to give Iran nuclear weapons. I'm sure we'll have great relations with Iran and stop ISIL and the Middle East will be a haven of peaceful democracy in four years.

You're gonna stop all the illegal immigrants right? Well illegals have been flowing out of the country for the last few years thanks to Obama's record number of deportations, but lets just see how long until that wall gets built.

And the rest of the minority community will be better off now right? I'm sure Attorney General Rudy Gulliani implementing nation-wide stop and frisk programs while giving the police military grade equipment will make our cities as safe as can be.

And there's the economy. Tax cuts for the rich, no more of those evil welfare programs, minimum wage laws, unions, and regulations to hinder the great job creators. Five percent Annual GDP growth, here we come.

If all of this comes true in the next four years, I'll apologize to every Trump supporter for everything bad I've ever said and happily vote for Trump's second term. Screen cap it.

Prove that im muslim and you wont let me in.

Prove me that im muslim and you wont let me in.

Not hard you middle easterners have specific facial structures and accents.

Im from europe, caucasian, 100% muslim.

>Drumpf is never going to win
>Yeah well America is going to be shitty now

Kek

Fuck, I can't find a clip of Patton Oswalt's bit on this. You're gonna have to settle with the text version.

>I tell you what, I would happily give back the ten minutes, tops, I wrote about George W. Bush if we weren't torturing people and our money wasn't on fire. It was not fucking worth it. Imagine if for the last eight years there were demons just flying around in the sky, and they would randomly swoop down and sodomize people. And then I wrote ten killer minutes about the sodomy demons. But then the Pope banishes them to another dimension, and people say, "Hey, Patton, I bet you're gonna miss those sodomy demons." I'd try to adjust.

>only hard because the rich want cheap labor with no rights
Have you forgotten what Trump is?

>vetting muslims is against the constitution, its impossible to do

We already do it. We have an extensive vetting process for any male deemed "of combat-capable age" coming from a nation that has refugees. It's actually a giant bitch to go through that takes over a year and we turn most of them away, it's why we've only been letting in women and children.

>"You a muslim?
>-No habibi
>-Alright get in"
Super easy family

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC7aYLBqevc We did it bros!

I hope you cunts enjoy Mike fucking Pence whispering in your presidents ear. Trump may just be an idiot manchild who hopefully won't do much damage but Pence is literally evil.

yeah right you stupid cunt

Im mad Because repealing anything and everything from the past 8 years is bad policy and not in the interests of development. Also the environment and education

But yes, there will be some very good art made during this presidency.

>implying comedians aren't the moral equivalent of flying sodomy demons

Cant wait for Sup Forums to go full left again, lol. Contrarianism at its finest.

>They should be happy
everyone should be happy. There's a ton of material for everyone now, hopefully that will encourage a lot of creativity

wtf I hate republicans now

HEEEY, Good one haha FUNNY!

kek

Have you actually looked into anything about him? He's the real comic book villain this election.

This. Trump is smarter than the media and he is better at flinging shit than them.

>vetting muslims is against the constitution, its impossible to do

no it's not?

youtube.com/watch?v=7knIi3LGf4M

Breitbart gaining validity was the true tragedy of this election

And the whole Trump thing I guess

This is what Trump is counting on. Most people are ignorant of what the government does in a lot of areas.

So Trump says we need to vet refugees, but we're already vetting refugees so he can just take credit for it later without having to do anything about it.

Sort of like how most Americans are ignorant of the fact that legislation needs to renewed regularly. So politicians can spin it to make people think a new law is being passed.

Oh wow, they made the VP the guy who passed that Indiana law that basically gave business the OK to discriminate against serving gay customers.

Still, they've already pushed faggots as special snowflakes that needs federal protection through the Supreme Court. Nothing much Pence can do to change that.

Oops, not the thread I thought it was

Point still stands

The fact that Trump's supporters are eating up any shit they say despite them being more obviously corrupt for one candidate than anyone else is fucking sad. Can't wait to see what a real corrupt media under Trump looks like now.

Trump said the refugees can fuck right off

>he won't win
>well, he won't win in 4 years

THE EXCUSES AND PREDICTIONS BEGIN

Because, ya know, Presidential candidates never engage in hyperbole and grand promises.

Like when Obama shut down Gitmo, right?

the celebrity asshurt on twitter over the past 2 hours is amazing.

He also supports gay conversion therapy and wants to ban abortion again. Some of the shit he says is seriously cartoonishly evil.

>If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too

oh how terrible hueheuh

And he's right
#NoMoreColognes

>With my new power, I will end your open callous slaughter of unborn life He-Man!

>enforcing the law is now considered hyperbole and grand promises
Theyre going to get sent back either way

except, you know, appoint new chief justices who would be anti-gay.

If you knew anything about the ridiculous abortion legislation that certain states have, you'd know it's not a laughing matter.

This is the best part man, i wish i could see the fucking apocalypse as the media and elite get blown the fuck out "what do you mean we can't dictate who people vote for"

i live in california and my facebook is literally hilarious

i haven't even checked my facebook in forever and i don't give a shit about politics but i can't deny i got some good laughs reading all of these obligatory melodramatic anti-trump "i'm so ashamed america" paragraphs being posted by all of the people from high school who i'd expect to post them

>their comedians

You mean literally all good comedians and a handful of sjw faggots?

>ridiculous abortion legislation
what you mean besides not banning it?

But as mentioned, we already have the strictest vetting process for refugees. The law is already being followed.

>good left wing comedians

lmao

It's not going to scare them. These people actually want what Pence wants. They're going to see years of progress all reversed in 4 years.

According to wikipedia he pushed to ban abortions based on race, sex, gender, or disability.

Disability being the main one everyone cares about since most people prefer to kill Down Syndrome babies.

im not actually asking.

>killing your baby is fine if it has down syndrome
wew lad, if we killed every retarded child who would vote democrat?

How about an inane requirement that aborted fetuses needed to be given funerals?

The most disgusting part about that is how it's worded in a way to make stupid fucks like think he's preventing some moral injustice. He also basically dismantled planned parenthood which caused a fucking HIV outbreak.

Urgh, what a disgusting homophobe and demonphobe.

I'm literally shaking.

How else can you word it?

This is why I hate Pro-Choice people. Fucking own up to what you support.

>I'm ok with women killing their unborn babies for any reason
That so hard?

I mean fuck if you're going to allow women to kill their retards then you need to be fair and let Chinese kill their daughters for not having a penis.

>right wing comedians

You have Nick Dipaolo. Larry the Cable Guy?

Carlin, Pryor, Hicks. Get the fuck out of here.

Will he do better or worse?

>I'm ok with women killing their unborn babies for any reason

If you honestly think a large majority of women have abortions like it was eating cheerios, you seriously have little to no understanding of life. Maybe we wouldn't need so many abortions if you actually taught kids about safe sex properly in school, instead of promoting "just don't do it, m'kay" or "you only should fuck once you're married".

>building a wall that is already 40% completed is impractical

I don't understand retards who think like this. A wall is not a complicated structure. We have dozens of 10 lane highways stretching from coast to coast. A fucking wall is nothing in comparison.

Liebowitz on suicide watch lmao

test

It's impractical because it's fucking stupid, won't actually do anything and there's no reason for it to exist.

>The constitution is changed all the time
No

Hey go for it, you won't find me pushing abstinence only sex ed in what should be a secular Republic.

But don't act like the generations after Roe v Wade haven't completely attempted total indoctrination by pushing that unborn life isn't human and equivalent of removing a parasite or tumor. That is what's fucking disgusting about the pro-choice crowd. Hiliary openly said that partial birth abortion is stunning and brave and her libshits ate it up.

I also like misrepresenting opinions to pretend that I have a moral high ground.

I was just about to make a thread about this.

>Be FUCKING WHITE MALE and liberal comic that didn't bother to vote because I was hungover but said I voted Hilldawg here in NY
>Hanging out with a couple friends watching the results tonight and they seem incredulous and upset about them
>Every time they say something to me I just say "I just can't believe it!"
>Inside I'm screaming "YAYYYYYYYYY" because I got 3 to 5 minutes of easy pandering bullshit jokes added to my sets for the next four years

Give him 8 years right now I don't give a fuck.

The market is already saturated with political pandering gimmicks.

No shit, I was doing this when Bush was President too. That was also easy street. Obama killed easy political stuff for guys like me that make a living playing to comedy clubs and underground hipster places full of art students. I get to be extra lazy now and just say stuff like "Can you believe how dumb President Trump is?" Then cue 30 seconds of applause while I sip my watered down rack bourbon and die more inside.

I was watching some older trash standup on the Canadian comedy channel a little while ago and I couldn't believe how easy Bush made it and how often you could get a crowd laughing by just calling him an idiot. How the fuck do people not walk out of these clubs in boredom?