Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>he probably hears "sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job" quite a lot
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

I rather assume based off false triggers like tattoos?
Sure. Them non-tattooed criminals are just so much better!

>Complaining about a single tattoo on her shoulder
Faggot.

Nice copypasta.

And did OP make a thread because he saw some other dudes girl and felt he was entitled to not feel insecure and needs a word hug from Sup Forums?

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it. If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Im thinking about getting tattoos because my ex bf dumped me for a tatted up girl and I feel hopelessly depressed. My ex was a serious drug addict though... I'm cute without tats right? I do have a lil penis though.

this is all true. i'd rather have 1000 homosexuals ride a train on my ass than fuck one tattooed bimbo.

Tattoing is an expresion of histrionism.

Histrionism is a personality disorder.

A personality disorder is a handicap to the person who suffers from it and/or a liability to the society.

I don't have any myself, but I like some ink on a woman.

i recently became a manager at my job. It's a creative company, and I have artists and musicians reporting to me. Over the last three weeks, I fired all the ones with tattoos. Fuck them.

Women with tattoos certainly fuck on the first date. If they say they don't, just spit in their face, and the legs will spread.

Oh my god you fucking newfags lol

What's with this spitting in the face, my ex bf did that and i hated it

If your job is to do stupid shit that doesn't help the company, you're on track.

Well that's because you're a faggot gaynon.

i met a nice girl recently. After a nice dinner, we were making out at her place, and her shirt came off. I saw a little tramp stamp on her lower back. I stood up, grabbed my coat, and left.

It's just to demean you, make you feel like the garbage that you let him make you feel like.
Shame on you.

Tattoos are dope and only beta cucks complain about them bc they can't hook up with the girls who have them

>girl
>dinner
>making
triggered.

Sounds legit

my job is not to be repulsed by disgusting specimens at my workplace.

You're doing God's work.

Well fuck I didn't know what I was doing, 2 years ago I was a man

Did you legs instantly spread?

yes

>Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

ive got tattoos and a phd

fucking NEET faggot

>neuroLOGical

Copypasta sure. I like a non tattooed woman when presuming innocence. And a tattooed women when presuming promiscuity. Otherwise I dont mind a tatto here or there for any reason, as long as its a good one.

>phd
One can't have a doctorate in sucking dicks, Dr. Dicksucker.

Imagine if any of these retarded stories were actually true

You sound experienced. How do you suppress your gag reflex?

shoo shoo Andy

50+yo with tattoos - hardcore- do not fuck with
20 something with tattoos - pussy with sensitivity issues

This is bait. Not only is it bait, it's pasta bait. Sage and move on

sure kid. you got a tattoo and can't even get a fucking job.

if bait, it's no less true.

i look at tattoos kinda like cigarettes. waste of fucking money.

Do you feel threatened by it?

this 100% happened. yup.

Honestly? Yeah, but not for that reason, I really really liked making him cum, gave me a sense of satisfaction that I was fucking good for something. I want a new bf so bad but finding men as a trans woman is hard

>Why are tattooed people scumbags?
>Tattoos don't turn me on
>They look like degenerates

Kill yourself

I somehow misread this as
>I stood up, grabbed my cat, and left

OP is a virgin

>be me, 10 years old
>dad promises a bike for my 11th birthday
>day arrives, no gift at all
>disappointed.jpg
>dad finally shows up
>ask where bike was
>dad takes off shirt
>points at back, says "look"
>see new tattoo of bullfighter
>ask "what's that?"
>dad answers, "that's your fucking bike!"

Fuck my dad, fuck tattoos, and fuck anyone that gets a tattoo.

Have sleeves. Masters Degree in Aerospace Engineering and literally am rocket engineer. Live in Southern California, slay pussy and surf. Make awesome money. Most people at my place of work have tattoos, you've heard of it but I won't be a dick and rub it in. Been coming here since 2006 just for threads like this one where marginalized nerds vent their autism. I hope I can add just a little fuel to that fire. I love you Sup Forums, even in your new, even shittier form.

this is new Sup Forums. no one knows what you're on about.

OP has a keen sense of what matters in life

Take note. This is how you LARP.

>Make awesome money.
define awesome money. please be precise.

Hey I'm in Laguna and I surf too, but I'm trans, wanna fuck?
That's me

Now that is a conditioned Pavlovian response if I've ever seen one. However user, you are by all rights correct. Nearly everyone I know that has a tattoo is a miserable fucking degenerate that belongs on a cross.
>Inb4 Anecdotal fallacy
Fuck anyone who thinks I'm wrong for noticing degeneracy and ink walk hand in hand, especially when everyone else in the planet corroborates this sentiment.

No, just tired of seeing it

It must suck getting triggered over people enjoying other things than you yourself enjoy

you yourself DON'T enjoy

Oops

imagine how many times her father and uncle diddled her to make her like this

Here's a thought: white skin is attractive because it's easy to see bad health in white skin. Therefore, when it's white and healthy as it should be, you know the person is healthy, and that makes the woman fuckable, as she is non diseased and clearly has blood flowing, good glowing skin, etc.

Imagine taking the largest (by visibility) indicator of health and blemishing it.

Things like sleeves are the most retarded of tattoos because you've essentially taken your arm (or both) and made it looked diseased. Peoples brains cannot unthink that a dark limb is anything but netrotic and unwell.

If humans were born patterened an artificial change might be a neat idea but humans have clear skin and it only looks good clear, not scribbled on or made darker like its about to fall off.

OP is correct.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm all for tattoo's, but Jesus. Some serious trauma has taken place in that poor girls past

IDK, I'd let her blow me out of curiosity.

>Letting those fangs near your cock
You are either brave or insane

If she's willing to do this, she's willing to do everything I could dream up. I'm down. I bet she has a gang of piercings on her cunt lips.

OP's mom was the town bike. Maybe you can have her.