Saw this on Facebook today? What does Sup Forums think about this “argument”

Saw this on Facebook today? What does Sup Forums think about this “argument”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2mVOEqSW9_g
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/14/antifa-member-uses-flagpole-with-nail-to-attack-police-horse-cops-youll-love-the-groups-reply
eastbaytimes.com/2018/02/15/woman-life-flighted-after-baseball-bat-attack/
spiritfm.net/news/sussex-news/2510758/baseball-bat-attack-in-shoreham/
stthomastimesjournal.com/2018/02/20/st-thomas-bat-attack-case-adjourned-to-next-month
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a cuck

stick it to his mom to assert my dominance over that little shit

Give everyone sticks you stupid fuck!

You can't stop kids from getting sticks. Just tell them to stop and hit them if they don't.

Well first of all, "my kid" would imply I've ever touched a woman

temporary solution, sticks are everywhere. Whats stoping the kid from grabbing another stick and repeating the behavior ?

Sticks aren’t a second amendment right, the whole of which our country was founded on, any other argument is invalid to be honest

Enjoy taking away all the sticks. There are more sticks than there are kids in this country.

The bad kids will always find a way to get sticks. So if you take away sticks, the good kids won't have anything to defend themselves from the bad kids wielding illegal sticks

I try to find out why he hit the kid and if it was justified. If it was I praise him and train him to use it properly. (Martial arts for life here). If it was not justified I punish him and train him how to avoid losing his temper. If he feels he needs the stick to defend himself, I make sure he has a great stick and is trained in how to properly use the stick to beat all fuck of any aggressor who poses a true threat. **YEAH...NOT the fucking answer you were exepcting huh, dicktard?**

cocaine is illegal. that's why there is no cocaine anywhere in the US

take away THE stick doesn't equal take away ALL sticks

Australia was founded on the basis that it was a criminal stronghold for England. by that argument everyone in Australia has a right to be a criminal without recourse

Exhibit A for why analogies are not part of reason or logic.

>take all sticks
>hoard them in a stick pile on the edge of the playground
>sell sticks to to the children for "recreation only"
>when a child gets hurt with a stick pay off the school to look the other way
>lobby to have the school allow me to sell bats and knives to the children
>get shot by a school shooter who bought his gun legally even though he was diagnosed with BPD

How can you stop the kid getting another stick?
What is so hard about just raise your kids properly not to want to hit other kids for no reason. Are kids rights to have sticks in the constitution?

Oh yeah? That’s a founding document? Show me and I’ll admit that my argument is wrong

I hope the beat the other kid to death with the stick and ask him whee the body is so we can find a place on the farm to dispose of it along with bodies from my childhood.

There are millions of sticks, if you try to set in rules for kids not being allowed to pick up sticks, only the bad kids will go out and get them.

I think it's pretty arrogant to view your fellow citizens as kids.

>facebook

Yeah but you still have to know someone who sells illegal sticks, you can't just walk into a random alley

Give teachers sticks.

Now what if someone hit your kid with a stick? You know there's no way of taking the stick away from this kid and if you try they'll hit you too. What would you do?

Give your kid a fucking stick or tell them "don't worry, because we took the sticks away from kids who were being responsible with their sticks so now only the idiot kids have sticks, stick violence has dropped but you being the minority that still get hit with sticks with no way of defending yourself is still better."?

Eat shit, libcuck

D. don't place my kids in public schools

I take away the stick and teach him how to kill an aggressor with his bare hands. A stick will not always be available and he must know certain skills.

D. Teach your child that if they are going to hit someone with a stick, that they hit them so hard that they aren't getting up to retaliate.

If we're being honest it depends on how funny it looks, kids are usually p shitty at beating each other up.

A.

Losers who had no childhood disagree.

>Teach your child that if they are going to hit someone with a stick, that they hit them so hard that they aren't getting up to retaliate.
AMEN!!!

every year i get older and find this board get dumber. couple more years and i'm gonna have to find a new internet home, makes me sad

I mostly use it for messenger, but decided to go through the rest of the feed or whatever you call it

I teach him how to sharpen the stick on the concrete sidewalk so he can shank the little fucker next time!

And not me but I like this one as well.

It’s dumb to take away sticks from everyone because only one is hitting people.
If I wanna pretend it’s a sword and I’m on a fantasy adventure I should damn well be able to.

>cocaine is illegal. that's why there is no cocaine anywhere in the US
This

Isn't it interesting that the thing they actually want isn't even an option?

D. take away all the sticks from the general population (people in uniforms still can have sticks)

it's so far from even relevant to the same thing that it's completely pointless and retarded

> (You)
>And not me but I like this one as well.
Thanks! I actually taught my daughters certain "skills". Vet and former Nam ranger here.

Please go back to facebook. Children are already prohibited from owning sticks/guns/whatever.

kek

if my kid hits a child with a stick, i'll encourage him to finish the job, and dispose of the body of the victim.

because neither me nor my son are cucks. we'll wipe out your entire bloodline.

we're Amerian Patriots.

>Adult american citizens should be treated like children by a nanny state
Fuck that shit.

So, my child has stick and others do not? Why would I want to decrease his stickability? The current state is stickiness is just right.

This

Put a bump stick on the stick so he can whack a whole fuckload of shitheads that fuck with him.

You can’t take sticks away from law-abiding stick owners
Especially since we have a constitutional right in this country to keep and bear sticks

Martial artist, father to an 8 year old daughter here. I'll teach her all I can.

Hit Phil with a stick

you give everyone guns cuck

Anyone in the mood to troll?
This guy is taking calls

youtu.be/2mVOEqSW9_g

I teach her how to disembowel the little pricks with a stick. Bet they won't have the guts to fuck with her again.

Wait!! Let's ban flagpoles!! Is a flagpole a stick?

Antifa member uses flagpole with nail to attack police horse: Cops. You'll Lisa Joy Simon, 23, was arrested after police said she used a flagpole with a nail at the top to strike a police horse in the neck at a demonstration Saturday in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

theblaze.com/news/2017/06/14/antifa-member-uses-flagpole-with-nail-to-attack-police-horse-cops-youll-love-the-groups-reply

Give the kid a gun. It's far more effective.

D. Not let your kids around niggers

false equivalency

BETTER ARGUMENT

> guy get reported a visited 45 times by the cops and reported twice to the fbi , fbi report details intent to mass kill, his arms, and is from a family member and mentions ISIS

why is it every gun owners fault the cops failed 45 times? and the FBI two times?

keep ion mind two days prior and other time 1 report the cops came TOOK their guns and ARRESTED the part that made the threats

THIS WAS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN
TO PUSH GUN CONTROL

Except that the actually analogy would be closer to:
A mentally ill child who wasn't supposed to have a stick in the first place, gets ahold of a stick.
His neighbours notice this and call the police.
The police either ignore this or choose to do nothing about it because they are incompetent.
OR
No one notices that the kid has the stuck even if he isn't supposed to.
THEN
The mentally ill kid who isn't supposed to have a stick, but has one anyway, decides to break another law by taking that stick to a place where NO ONE is supposed to haves sticks.
Then he breaks ANOTHER LAW by assaulting one or more people with his stick.
Then he continues to break laws, assaulting people, police officers, resisting arrest, causing property damage, and maybe even killing himself.
The solution to all this is to pass another law that prevents even stable, responsible kids from having sticks, because if there had been just one more law for the crazy kid to break, he probably would have just stayed home and not assaulted all those people with his stick.
The idea that maybe we should identify and treat unstable kids and do a better job of enforcing our existing stick laws is clearly laughable.

D) Take away the stick. Everybody's sticks. And then go into the forrest and remove all sticks there are. Also ban sticks in the future, and make sure cops patrols all areas and searches for sticks for the rest of eternity

Keep that kid away from sticks

>breaks rules by hitting someone with a stick
>lol if we make a new rule to ban sticks he’ll listen!!1!
retarded

pushing gun control this hard before the elections going to be a red wave and a wave of blue faggot tears, in b4 why did we all lose it must of been da russians lol

ill take false equivalence for $200 alex
get gudder

So like this?:
eastbaytimes.com/2018/02/15/woman-life-flighted-after-baseball-bat-attack/

spiritfm.net/news/sussex-news/2510758/baseball-bat-attack-in-shoreham/

stthomastimesjournal.com/2018/02/20/st-thomas-bat-attack-case-adjourned-to-next-month

There are hundreds. Search Google for "attack with bat"

underrated kek

Also, the lefty idea that citizens should be treated as children and governments should behave as parents is gross and unsettling.

D. Leave the stick and explain to my child why its wrong to hit people. Determine why my child struck the other child and suggest another solution.

But sticks aren't guns and the two don't equate so this fuck-tard Phil H can go pound sand.

"phil H" is confirmed for being a retard.

1. His "analogy" could not be more unanalogous. It fails because of the "your"; it fails because of the "stick"; it fails because it assumes you can take away a "stick"; it fails because it assumes said child/children cannot simply go pick up another stick; etc.
2. Only law abiding stick-wielders will actually pay for a stick, license the stick, register the stick, and train with the stick. Criminals, the mentally insane, and any Democrat (given literally ALL the mass shooters have been registered Democrats) will simply illegally obtain a stick. Thus, "taking away" the stick is not possible.
3. Even if you could take away the stick, the children will simply go to the hardware store and make pipe bombs, pressure cooker bombs, etc. At least with a gun there are hurdles, AND presumably a record (hence information) to do an investigation if someone is red-flagged. Good luck doing research on someone buying pipe innocuously at a hardware store, or a pressure cooker at Bed, Bath & Beyond

"phil H" is just plain dumb

and so is op for posting this mindless propaganda attempting to make the issue something it is not, for self-serving and political purposes

Nice dubs of truth.

WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SHERIFF'S FAILURES

THE FBI FAILURES

THIS IS NOT A GUN ISSUE IT A LAW ENFORCEMENT NOT DOING THEIR FUCKING JOB ISSUE

DIG DEEPER AND THEY ARE NOT ENFORCING THE LAW GET MORE MONEY FOR HAVING LOWER CRIME STATICS

>inb4 weapons dealers via tor

I give her a better stick, beating is too ineffective, a spike in the heart drops 'em fast.

That sheriff in California getting on tv and saying they had gone to the shooters house when his neighbours reported that he had guns in violation of a court order, but he wasn't "law enforcement friendly" so they knocked on his door but left when he didn't answer made me sick to my stomach.

Of course we wasn't law enforcement friendly. He was breaking the fucking law, dipshit.

this is for picking up garbage. commonly used by criminals, Australians

this not sure how banning guns, or for that matter guns at all, became the debate
frankly, there are far worse weapons
at least i know to run away from the gun
way better than randomly being in a crowd and having a bomb go off

anybody trying to make this a gun debate is really fucking over all the future kids at schools because it will make the level of destruction way worse and worse yet, it makes those who want to do something meaningful get pointed in the absolutely wrong direction so they become uncaring and unwilling to help in the future

You win sir, as they say here “top kek”

Liberal cucks can't even dub.

I would beat the fucking shit outta my kid if he did that shit! Here in 5th ward Houston, ain't nobody gonna use a fucking STICK! If he's to sissy to use a fucking GUN he ain't no son of mine!

>stick always win

you're wrong.

noyce shtick m8
wheres ya arsehole at now?

you might have been a spooge donor who was outed and the kid found you

SO BY THIS ANALOGY NO MASS SHOOTERS
HAVE BEEN NRA MEMBERS

SO EVERYONE SHOULD JOIN THE NRA

By far, the weapon of choice is the AR used in so many mass shootings. I don’t see a statistical connection to your pressure cooker bomb theory, you stupid cuck lord of the losers.

give them all sticks
and ice skates
then wait for the hockey game to start

>you're wrong.
Powerful debate skills are at work here

bombs are illegal in the US. how many people are killed annually by bombs?
guns are legal in the US. how many people are killed annually by guns?

D: give sticks to the teachers so they can beat the every-loving fuck out of all the kids when they get a bit lippy.

ebic

Depends where the kids live. If they live in a autocratic society where you can completely control the supply and access to sticks than you can take away all the sticks.

If the kids live in a society with freedom than the supply and production of sticks cannot be fully controlled and thus even with rules surrounding access to sticks those who chose to break the rules will gain sticks and use them against defenceless victims who have have chosen to obey the restricted stick access rules.

We live in a mostly liberal neighborhood and he goers to a mostly liberal school. He would not need a stick, all he needs to do is say "Boo!" and the fucking little snowflakes will run off crying to their safe spaces.

Sadly, it really does show how a lack of good parenting for 3 generations can totally fuck up a country.

It's a great argument, I don't believe letting kids have guns is a good idea. Adults though are fine.

How was our country founded on an amendment exactly?

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.