Anyone know if it's safe to fap using IcyHot? Credit card hasn't come in the mail yet and this cream is all I got

Anyone know if it's safe to fap using IcyHot? Credit card hasn't come in the mail yet and this cream is all I got.

If you like a burning sensation that won't come off then go for it

DO NOT! Buddy of mine did it on a dare, said it was one of the most intense pains he ever felt.

I've had my dad spread it on my back before and it's not that burning, just slightly hot, but do you mean burning like stinging?

Rub A5 35 bro

Stinging not worth it

>needing lube or creams to masturbate
Oy vey, my good Hebrew friend

what the fuck am I supposed to use, water??

>not op
So I'm uncircumcised and I'm curious, what are the differences if I rub it
>solely on my dick
>solely on my testicles
>on both
I understand it'll burn but what else?

A vagina is also a good substitute.

I just fuckin raw hand it. Sometimes get scabs but then i just nofap for a while.

I already said I don't have my credit card on me.

Spit

There also is this thing called charisma.
>fucking khv invested all his points into intelligence
>not balancing his stats between charisma, strength, agility and endurance

The liquified remains of your cut foreskin.

your shit

Dammit Sup Forums answer my question.

Why not yours?

Don't do it OP - I tried it once when I was 13. The most painful fucking experience of my life - and that's INCLUDING the time I was stabbed.

>stabbed
Plz tell

I um mixed icy hot and Vaseline once. Vaseline and icy hot did not mix. The icy hot dribbled out of the Vaseline grease and drained onto my balls. The pain was unbelievably bad. Got up and headed for the shower. All the the adult DVD was still running. The cold water gave no comfort. Needless to say I wept. Couldn't fap for almost a week. Everything burned.

Would the same thing happen with only icy hot??

Worked graveyard shifts at a gas station when I was in college. Nigger came in while I was restocking, pulled a knife and told me to empty the register and followed me behind the counter. This was before the store started stashing a gun under the register. Anyways I give him the money, he stabs me in the side and takes off, I call 911. Ended up losing a kidney. Wouldn't recommend it.

So when I say putting icy hot on my dick is the most painful experience of my life, please take it to heart.

bahahaha, the worst pain you will experience

yes dumbass

it doesn't say not to put on your dick on the tube so??

im a neckbeard retard who's closest female friend is a 3/10 and even she friendzones me. i'm too nice is all, and unattractive

DONT DO IT OP
use spit instead, works miles better.

you are fucking retarded. the skin on your scrot is more sensitive than normal skin. go put a tiny bit on your sack and get ready to wash it off

I've don this before and legitimately enjoyed the experience. Also put some on a urethral sound and got it down my pee hole a ways. Both experiences were quite intense.