"It is on black backs that this planet revolves..." Truer words have never been spoken...

"It is on black backs that this planet revolves..." Truer words have never been spoken. No group of people has ever or will ever have done more for the advancement of this world than the black race. All things the west has aquired; the wealth, technology, etc was because of the sweat and labor of the black man. How are we rewarded? Pushed into ghettos and systematically prevented from enjoying the education and privilege given to white people who want to hide from us the advancements (things such as mathematics, poetry, and music) our ancestors gave them!

Thats why we need Black Panther to finally show what our great people could be if it werent for the natural greed inherent in whites and European culture in general.

.... its a marvel superhero movie

The lies we tell ourselves.

Nice fiction kid.

>People are taking a toy ad for kids this seriously

Yeah fuck that fascist Trump.

According to half the jigaboos on Tumblr and Twitter it's a documentary.

I abhor racism, but it's not "the white man" keeping black folks down any more. Tribal leaders sold their own people into slavery to the Dutch and English and Belgians. And those same groups decided it was better to be bribed into keeping the status quo than to resist. And those same groups decided to go to war with each other and destroy all they could. The white man didn't tell counties like The Congo to have a civil war or to war with their neighbors. The last real shitty thing you can pin on white people was Apartheid, except even that is now happening again under Jacob Zuma.

The issue isn't white people - it's just "people." We're animals to each other.

>the most generous pro-black movie that Hollywood is able to produce still depicts niggers as subhumans who are incapable of practicing modern democracy

>technoLOGy

Until the end of the movie when he opens his eyes and decides to talk, trade, and reach out to the world.

The whole story is about him abandoning such stupid, outdated ideas.

But yeah, if you look at with ignorance and without thought, then it can support your petty worldview.

These fucking niggers heads are so far-up their asses that you would have a better chance trying to convince an actual monkey they are wrong

How to be completely wrong about everything: The Post.

Niggers have been responsible for exactly ONE original invention, and that was the cotton gin.

Thread/

Weird, ive never heard a single known nigger scientists who made something amazing. Literally never. And im 21. Nice lies you tell yourself .sad.

Uggh yeah I saw so many pics of blacks working on the railroad
Whites and Asians did most
Sorry wrong again
There were some blacks but mostly white and asians

Soon we will be kangs again

The classic ConservaCuck line, "I'm not racist, but". How often do you pull the black people sold their own people out of your ass and present it to your white friends as fact? Even if it was true, it takes two to tango. The dutch, belgians, english were obviously looking for flesh to trade in, so they were just as bad as the tribal leaders.

Yeah with 100% population of niggers even pyramids will want to leave.

Why is no one doing anything about the current slave trade going on in Africa right now as we speak? There is fuck all anyone can do about deeds done 200 years ago by people who are all dead but the there is slavery right now happening. Do people actually care about slavery or is it just a talking point to guilt people with at this point?

Kek. Funniest thing I’ve heard all day

How about the fact that you would still be slaves today if not for the kindness and emptahty of whites? Your people don't deserve freedom, you did nothing to earn it. it was handed to you, so STFU

So you're literally using the argument that X did it too? You can't refute the argument, or place it in a rational context. You're dismissing it by saying eveyrone's bad while screaming RACIST!?

That's pretty fucking racist, user.

In the context of the world today, blacks are still slaves.

Highest representation in US prisons
Highest Unemployment
Most likely to live at or below poverty
Most likely no access to healthcare

Still in chains as far as I'm concerned

Fuck when we leave them alone the get right back to it. It’s obviously an African tradition and in their blood as they don’t exactly have an excuse for it at this point in history being exposed to the modern world and having western colonialism run a good portion of the continent for decades and not allowing slavery through those times

Contradiction doesnt equal racism, user.

Chains by their own choice. Plenty of black people that are successful.

If you're in poverty in the US it's your own fault.

pretty much every race participated in slavery at some point its just as races and their cultures developed it became harder and harder to conquer and enslave an enemy due to technological and military advancements. Basically blacks didnt evolve as fast so thats why they got steamrolled. The red coats had guns and they had spears

How do you feel about the idea of blacks and whites being separated in the future? Honest question here btw. It’s obvious that as long as there is interaction there will be oppression of blacks by whites and would it not be more humane for everyone involved if you were removed from that oppressive situation and each people given their own space to follow their own destiny?

Screaming racism as a shield to hide a bad argument is clear racism

>to finally show what our great people could be

You had literally 100,000 years or more to develope anything past a hut. Its not like some spaniards 600 years ago stopped you in your tracks.

There are problems with black culture as a whole.

But we can't fucking talk about them, because the racist left shouts RACISM at anyone who tries to address those problems.

Dr Washington Carver.

That is pretty much it. But boy he invented some good shit.

African "culture" was tribal mongoloids living in grass huts before Europeans came.

There will be blacks that want a black ethostate just like there are whites that want that. I think they will just be sidelined by the rest of civilized society and forgotten about once society at large stops seeing blacks as some kind of protected class.
And also realize racism of low expectations is also racism

MAKE NIGGERS KANGZ AGAIN

This has been deemed the winning submission by the academy board. Congrats user!

The only reason blacks were used in labor is because they werent good for anything else. so they ended up in the bottom class.
They were enslaved because their shitty under developed nations couldnt defend themselves against the advanced white civilizations and its probably the best thing to ever happen to black people, to get out of that aids ridden fucking shithole we call Africa.

WAKANDA FOREVA NIGGA

You gonna need some better bait bra

You didn’t watch that whole movie, did you? In the end it’s all about world unity. Not that one culture with its technological superiority. The black man learns the lesson. Meanwhile you’re still posting this shit.

Go back to Sup Forums. Fuck off.

That's something Alberto Barbosa would say!

They hate themselves the most

Nigger

>literally has a sandy vagina

THIS.

There is more slavery today than at the height of slavery in the USA. Where are the Western FREE blacks standing up to stop this? Where is the National benefit concerts by Jay-Z annd Beyonce? where is Common's telthon to stop slavery? Where are the black fighting against the slavery that exists still to this day in Africa?

Typical blacks doing their typical black thang..avoiding their own issues.

no kidding.
asians building the railroad was far more beneficial than a few hundred thousand black people picking cotton.
we would've let them build the railroad, but they're lazy and can't be trusted with hammers.

Oh great the fat white autist who believes he is the expert at arguments. Do you envision yourself as a greek scholar with a toga too? Minus the doritos dust of course

Nah, just sandy boobs.

this.
and those cunts do it every single day.

Chained by their own culture. Chained by themselves.They hold the key to the locks they have created for themselves but are too stupid to see that and would prefer to just crime up the world and destroy anything good they come in contact with.

Oh look, the racist has resorted to name calling. I guess that's a mild improvement from screaming RACIST at the top of your lungs.

Still not an argument, tho.

Fake, and it would piss them off. It’s basically black face.

ahahahahhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH
no.

Until people give up the egalitarian ideas of the west there will always be the claims of racism due to unequal outcomes. It’s a pipe dream to think “racism” is ever going to go away with the current liberal mindset of the west. When your civilization believes everyone is created equal it only leaves exploitation, racism, sexism etc as an explanation to explain unequal outcomes within society. Aside from that the conservatives are every bit as liberal as progressives but only trailing behind the cutting edge by about 10 years. There is literally nothing to stop the west moving more and more to the left. They believe in the same basic idea of equality and have no tools to stop the slow creep left. Marx actually was correct saying that the final stage of capitalism is communist as there is no tool for pulling back from more and more left leaning society

Eli Whitney was white.

Why? Can a black guy go to a toga party wearing a toga? Or to a business meeting in a suit? Why can't some white guy wear traditional African tribal dress?

Also, he Super Soaker.

Funniest thing about the Cotton Gin is that Eli Whitney thought it would free up blacks by reducing the need for man power, but it actually increased the slave count because when the seed removal bottleneck was solved it allowed concentration in other areas and an overall increase in production.

Fucking /thread

Wont happen.

ask a black advocate of race separation why they wont just move to Africa if they want a country of only blacks. They wont do it, they dont want to put work in and build something they believe in (even if it is race sepparation) they just want the white man to give it to them and pay 'reparations'.
Even if these reparations were paid everything would still be the whites fault so all of this is just purely academic

So the premise of Black Panther is that if European contact had been delayed by just three or four more centuries, Africans would have gone from the Neolithic to space travel all on their own?

Your whole counter argument basically boiled down to "I'm not the racist, you're the racist. You RACIST!"

Name calling is all you will be able to understand given you probably have the intellect of 15 year old. Try not to get your feelings hurt, kid.

Which is a total joke considering less than 2% of the white population had slaves.

A meteorite contained supreme elements and the country became rich off of it. They could afford scholars to travel to far lands (I.e. not sub-Saharan Africa) and bring back innovation to improve a once tribalistic and primitive usual society.

Basically without the meteor, no improvement to the society would have happened.

Racial separation would be good for whites and a disaster for blacks.

Maybe we're not allowed to address it because the 1% wants everyone to be racist to distract from them enslaving us all

egalitarianism doesnt advocate for equality of outcome it advocates for equality of opportunity. with equality of opportunity your fuck ups are your own and taking personal responsibility is somthing the left and black communities have trouble with. Everything is someone else fault like the white man or patriarchy

>How often do you pull the black people sold their own people out of your ass and present it to your white friends as fact?
Never. In fact, I only present that argument to racist black supremacists who insist I bare the sins of my forefathers as if that insistence wouldn't be as equally applicable to them. Somewhere down your genetic line an ancestor did wrong -- I see no impulse out of people like yourself to find this wrong and then correct it, merely shove the wrongs of other peoples' ancestors in their face as if it had anything to do with them whatsoever.

>Even if it was true,
It absolutely is.

>it takes two to tango. The dutch, belgians, english were obviously looking for flesh to trade in, so they were just as bad as the tribal leaders.
Ergo you're just as bad, hence you've kicked the legs out from under your argument.

You posted virulent racism, and got called out. Now you're sperging, because it hits too close to home.

Praise kek

Don't worry, he'll be along soon to call you racist and say you're fat.

The word slave is actually from slav. They were enslaved so much the word today is synonymous with it. That just doesn't fit the "Whites are the root of all evil" narrative.

>Highest representation in US prisons
Might be lower if, you know.. they didn't break the fucking law ALL the time.

>Highest Unemployment
By choice, even illegal immigrants can find fucking jobs.

>Most likely to live at or below poverty
Why work when they get the free ride from the government.

>Most likely no access to healthcare
There are free clinics all over the fuck. Even hospitals will not deny someone who needs immediate medical help.

Sounds fake but even if it's not we should spread it around

Without white people those black backs would still be living in mud huts eating shit for a living. I've yet to meet a single black person, especially of African decent, that has an interest in the tomorrow. They live day by day never thinking about what would happen if they pushed themselves.

I mean look at the African Government and how it treats its people not to mention their inability to set up infrastructure for their people to earn a living. Hell, even Cape Town looks like shit, poor everywhere begging for money. Not jobs, they don't want to work for it, just the money. White people are why civilisation is what it is today.

Wakanda is a rip off of dc's gorilla city that appealed 7 years earlier.

- Both secretive societies in africa
- Both maintain a strong border and homogeneous ethnostate.
- Both are technologically advanced
- Both owe their advancement to a meteor. Going so far as to build their whole society around the meteor
- Both have a way of disappearing into irrelevance whenever an existential threat faces the world even though on paper they should have the technology to save themselves from what was coming.

Granted gorilla city was culturally refined and democratic. Rather than a savage tribal dictatorship. But the two are otherwise identical.

You sold me at negus knowledge

Said by a white guy too, love it

How did picking cotton advance this world???

Agreed, needs to be tweaked a bit to sound more realistic.. would be really interesting to see how many people would give up their citizenship for this. Although, Africa has repetitively stated that they didn't want the American Africans in their country.

Very valid point there. Think about, in a room of 100 whites..less than 2 owned slaves. This was back at the height of slavery too.

Why the fuck hundred+ years later are all whites supposed to feel guilty for what a few did? Do blacks today feel guilty for their yearly crime wave they put the USA residents and many other countries through annually?

Fuck no they don't. There is a higher criminal percentage in the black pop than were ever slave owners in the white pop.

A country FULL of Kangz and Queenz. Yeah, that would go well. Every nigger thinking they are a king and a queen. They civil war would be epic to watch. They would implode in less than a year once underway.

kek

This. The niggers forget that their entire fake society was only possible because of a space rock. The Kangz of Dindunuffinland could not accomplish that on their own.

Great words from the great Talcum X.

When we keep hearing non stop guilt tripping and the echo of slavery I think straight up offering the peaceful separation option every time is the best tool to see exactly what they are actually after. If the griping is genuine they really have the best opportunity with that option to be free of their so called shackles and if it’s back peddling and other verbal gymnastics it’s just straight up emotional manipulation. I’m sick and tired of the world slowly burning around me and would like to see an actual change vs everyone trying to to maintain the status quo. We need political evolution not revolution at this point. I want to move into a higher quality world not have some stupid revolution that is literally everyone going around in a circle and ending up at the same point we started at with all the same problems as before and a whole lot of wasted time and blood

why are you role playing as a black person?

I am a actual black person and I do not even believe this

put away your larping armor and go to sleep Jeremy you are tiered of bouncing on Jew dick yet?

How bad do you have to be as a people for African countries to say nah we don't want to you

i support them all moving back to africa. just like honest abe wanted them to

Пиндocня ^_^

Kangs

>Even if it was true,

You have proved you are an uneducated dumbshit with that one. It is true. And guess who is still buying and selling their own people today in Africa? Hint:It is not the whites.

Honestly, I think the movie should serve a purpose as motivation for blacks to actually utilize their mineral wealth with efficient work ethic so they can actually see some sort of wakanda. But for them to be circlejerking the Afrocentrist kangz narrative won't lead to any result.

Slaves aren't unemployed, dipshit.

based on a character created by two jewish men

You're still going to far. One of the great advancements of Western jurisprudence was getting rid of the idea of the sins of the fathers. I.e., you can't go after innocent kids for the shit their parents did. It's a core principle of human rights.

"Reparations" is sins of the fathers, except everyone involved has been dead for 150 years. Hell, it's even worse than the sins of the fathers, it's sins of the skin color -- a white guy whose grandparents immigrated 50 years ago is treated as guilty. It's obscene.

So what exactly have black people done that is so important that it keeps the world turning?

So you're just going to pretend that most of the supporters of the film are deriving that message from it?