What are you doing to change the world Sup Forums?

What are you doing to change the world Sup Forums?

Spreading ethnonationalism among all peoples.

Donating finger boxes to 3rd world countries

Ya ain't shit I'm better than all of u, if everyone in the world was like me, the world would be a better place.

nothing, most of humanity is too stupid to appreciate anything other than their narrowly defined reality, so i do not feel inclined to do anything for this planet. (i do feel guilty when i think about other species though) then you have the ones who have wealth, power and influence to which i think they are enjoying themselves why aid to their benefit. (although, a lot of them are stupid and/or too dependent on their belief systems)

tl;dr it's all a deep end, i have no fucks left to give

MAKING MAD MEMES AND GIFS

Finishing my bloodline

just being a decent human

Not being a faggot like you

Started smoking again so i can die faster.

*Terminate my bloodline
FTFY

I work for a company that produces parts for SpaceX.

Hanging out looking good OG

Witness'd

Trips of truth

I've already changed the world. I've saved countless people who were literally dying who went on to have children. That means my existence = world change. boom. Fight me, faggots.

Nothing because I'm not a billionaire, nor do I give a fuck.

Paperclips ain't parts, dude. And being Assistant Manager at Office Depot doesn't make you "part of the space race". kek.

trying to survive my financially incompetent family
balancing work and suffering above mentioned hurdle

learning a language, working out, bettering myself

Hilarious material.

It's not their fault though

as if you would fucking know. LOL you're going to die alone and no one will show up to your boring ass funeral. GOOD.

making memememes

Beating Goku.

I don't want to change the world, I hate when people say this shit. It's obviously just virtue signaling bullshit and they want to show off that they're such a "good" person.