ITT talk about cigarettes; how you started smoking them, what you smoke now, etc etc...

ITT talk about cigarettes; how you started smoking them, what you smoke now, etc etc. it's always nice to see what others went through for their habits

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/wendy_anchin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i only smoke marijuana cigarettes

>started smoking weed
>friend offer cig
>started smoking cigs for two-three years
>now I'm a vape fag because I like nicotine but rather slow the process of death.
> would smoke Camel Wides, Turkish Royals, Marlboro 27's, and Paul Maul Blues/Reds.

Honestly, I don't mind vaping, as long as you're not one of those mega faggots that has really expensive ones for just big ass clouds and not nicotine. I prefer cigarettes because they're simple, really; rolled up dried leaves in paper that you light on fire and inhale.

> be me, 23 years old
> at night club. Drunk cute girl 6/10 starts trying to grind on muh dick
> fuckyes.bat
> offers me to follow her to the back for a smoke.
> fart in her general direction to show disgust at her smoking habit, because smoking is fucking disgusting
> feelsgoodman.tif

>Started smoking weed freshman year of highschool
>One day didn't have weed but had rillo for blunt
>smoked it because was desperate for anythinh
>was terrible but I loved the buzz
>light tobacco smoker for a year
>parents drug tested me and I failed, had to quit
>continued smoking rillos because they were cheap
>got to the point where I'd go through 2 rillos in a day
>knew it was unhealthy
>switched to cigs because they had a filter
>even better than rillos
>also made me look like a bad ass because I wasn't an edgy faggot
>still smoke to this day 7 years later

Same user here, forgot to add that I would honestly smoke whatever tobacco was handed to me since I couldn't buy my own

this. everything about smoking is relaxing to me except for all the newfags in life who think its their job to make me quit

It's really bizarre that so many of them are against it, but go and get alcohol poisoning instead. We all die eventually, that's how life is, so fuck off, y'feel?

bump. this is the only non shitty thread rn

yeah, i agree. you smoke at all, user?

I quit 14 years ago. Vape if you want, but don't smoke. You'll feel so much better when you quit.

Someone left a full smoke in between bricks in a wall so I took it. My buddy gave me 3 smokes today also. A different friend gave me a 5th smoke.

Long greentext is me

I started because I wanted to passive aggressively kill myself as a freshman
Then I really started when I became a waiter
Now I smoke occasionally
Newports only

And I've got a few friends who've switched from cigarettes to vaping and they feel great.

oh shit, my bad. i'm assuming your parents didn't nicotine test you then either? and how did you keep the smell off of you?

Tips to help a moderate smoker quit before its too late?

you don't smoke again

just stopped smoking cigarettes, did smoke lamberts though. started vaping on friday on 24 mg
gonna stop vaping by end of march
started smoking because I was 12 and it helped me chill out from some stuff that still stops me sleeping (I'm 18)
it really didn't help

Don't judge but I didn't even think a nicotine test existed. But at the time I had braces so it wasn't unusual for me to brush my teeth a lot and a little soap and wonder does wonders

shit, the exist now and i had to avoid my parents after i'd smoke last year, they tested me for weed and they sure as hell were willing to nicotine test me if they smelt it on me

Vape. You still get the nicotine and the habit, but it won't kill you. My best employee vapes at his desk and hasn't smoked in a year.

Started at 19, did a part-time kitchen job at a hotel. Shit was exhausting so whenever we had a break, we'd all eat first and then have a smoke.
I didn't smoke at first but by day 3, I was tired as heck and a friend offered me his cig. Tried one out and I felt a little relieved, got that first-timers high and just relaxed after that.

Only 20 now and it's either Marlboro Reds when I can get them under the table or John D-blend most of the time

I want to vape but I'm so used to having a lighter and square in my back pocket it feels weird to replace them

Best employee vapes at his desk? What do you run that allows that? Was he allowed to smoke at his desk too?

You must be a NY fag if you're in the US

how much do you smoke? if a pack a day start with 24mg and work down

>Best employee vapes at his desk? What do you run that allows that? Was he allowed to smoke at his desk too?
I have an affiliate marketing company. No, he wasn't.

Ah, makes sense. I'm used to working in food, so it was just a surprise.

We're a small company with our own office. Probably wouldn't fly in a big corporate place.

Never smoked in my life. I somewhat like the diluted scent of the smoke in the air, as well as smoke with cologne, but no direct use. At most I've been secondhandedly smoking.

I started smoking because of nervous breakdowns and depression. Now I smoke half a pack a day of camel authentic.

That's true. I've heard stories of companies being so strict they don't allow anything on site.

Are you 17?

Where are you that you buy those? And how much are they?!

Only gay faggot and the lowest scum of society smoke. Smokers are all child abusers and litterers, they should be shot in the streets as the vermin they are.

i'm assuming your father was a smoker then, ya?

>started smoking cigarillos in high school bc friends did and I thought it was cool
>switched to darts bc I got sick of all the flavours
>ended up going up to a pack a day for ~4-5 years
>sometimes would quit for a bit
>went over a year without, then went back after a breakup
>slowly phased them out again, now I only smoke when I'm drinking

As soon as I taste beer, though, I need a dart. Usually smoke Macdonald's (Canadianfag)

can I be shot too?

Nah, SEA cunt

i'm assuming that means Seattle? or am i retarded

I love SEA girls. Post pics of some of ur friends please.

South East Asian my nig

damn, my b, thought i found somebody who can share the pain of washington tobacco prices, how are cig prices there?

Almost 20 started smoking when I was 18.
I live in Poland. They're fairly cheap (like all cigarettes in Poland compared to other countries). They coat a bit more than 3 euros/4 dollars.

shiiit. lucky bitch

If you are europoor then try to find eastern European immigrants and ask them if they know someone who can get you cigarettes. When I was in the UK I was able to buy 10 packs for 40 pounds. A single pack of Marlboro costed more than 10 pounds.

I bought a top cigarette machine for about $6. Then I buy a six ounce bag of Sparrow PIPE tobacco and a box of Zen cig tubes. The tobaccy and the tubes cost $9.99. No FSC shit in them either. From Massholachusetts.

Also the same rule applies here in Poland. If I wanted cheaper cigarettes then I would need to ask Ukrainians and Russians. From what I heard from a friend that you smoke Russian Marlboros twice as long.
Also gonna light a fag. I can't sleep and I'm a tiny bit down.

how long does it take you to go through the tobacco? and how is the tobacco, quality wise?

have fun smoking, hope you get a bit better

chek'd

if I had the money to do it yes, it would be a pack a day

Nice quads m8

lowest quality bait I've seen in a while or just really shitty opinon

Gonna go to sleep. It's 4am here, I have a job interview tomorrow and I know already that today will be a shit day.
Goodnight guys.

you can't really tell on Sup Forums anymore which one it is

Goodnight user, hope the next day is better. Keep your head up.

yeah, down under
fucking tax jacked up prices by 300%
RM6.50 back then now costs RM17.00

yeah, have a go at this Sarawak qt

that's still way less than low end US prices, but damn does that sound nice

Chill smoking gifs/webms anyone? For me, just watching someone get the satisfaction of a good smoke enough to satisfy me

I don't have any gifs or videos, all I have are photos relating to it. Sorry.

>have a go at this Sarawak qt
>forgot link
instagram.com/wendy_anchin/

Ran out of dicks and had to suck on something! Right guys?

I thought I was the only one that likes newports

oh fuck

he got us good

actually 10/10

>slobbering all over your cig
>swallowing the butt once its finished
lel

I smoked from when I was 14 to 22. I've now been free from them for 2 years. I started smoking my mom's Marlboro light 100's (gold 100's). When I could convince peeps to buy them for me I'd get Camel Filters, and Marlboro Reds and eventually one of my favorite's: Marlboro Blacks (non menthol). I think started smoking Marlboro Southern Cuts for their bold yet relaxed flavor. I smoked a pack a day, or two a day when it was on the weekend (or on adderal).

To quit, I stopped drinking and smoking after getting busted on New Years for "contributing to the delinquency of minors". It sounds a lot worse than it actually is. After the second day I was quickly aware I should replace it with something. So I bought a fat bag of weed and anytime I wanted to smoke a cigarette, instead I would smoke pot and get ripped. I spent 2 months stoned off my ass barely able to do more than play games or smoke with some friends. After two months I didn't care much for cigs so I stopped buying pot. I wasn't too into it to begin with.

Had dreams about smoking for the first year, but 2 years later and I don't think about it much.

I have this chill smoking skelly

could you expand upon getting caught?

spooky

you sold weeds to kids, man?
you're that guy my parents warned me about...

Threw a fat new years party. I told my roommate for weeks not to throw it because somebody had reported a wallet stolen at one of our other parties. The police knew we partied a lot and we had many complaints.

Some idiot kid who had a DUI went to the local convenience store, and got picked up by cops. Ratted us out because they threatened to rape him as cops do. The dude was 17 or 18 but other people say he was 19. Either way, I didn't know him or every single person who was at my house. Just 90% of them.

Up until this point I had an amazing ability to talk myself out of getting cuffed, as it hadn't happened yet. I said my name at the door to the cops, they immediately arrested me.

It ended up costing about $1,000. Which hurt because I was living on savings and jobless at the time.

It was the end of my partying phase. I had banged every chick I had kissed except one. Total of 15 bitches, and I banged some asian chick right after that.

Nah I never sold weed. At most I had a buddy of mine selling it for me and I'd just take the profits.

>Living with shit aunt and uncle at age 16 since my family was going through hard times
>Feel pressured and stressed all day
>Friend tells me smoking helps
>Been at it for 4 years now
>Usually smoke Lucky Strike or red/kretek Marlboros

I am planing on quitting when I am close to my 30's. Does vaping works? or do you sometimes find yourself smoking cigarettes even if you have a vaper?

I tried quitting with an e cig. I stopped until I ran out and then just swapped back.

Where the fuck do you get Lucky Strikes? are the NF?

They sell them at any gas station here in Mexico.

maybe a wall isn't the right idea