YOU DONT GET TO BRING MEXICANS

YOU DONT GET TO BRING MEXICANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was getting elected part of your plan?

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Of course. CNN refused our offer in favor of yours. We have to find out what they told you.

They work for the secretary, the masketta woman

Nothing. I said nothing!

that's a big wall

His stance on unchecked immigration and anchor babies is like the one reason I'm not totally bummed. Not that I would have been happy with Hillary.

But I have a feeling he's all talk and wont do shit.

DO YOU FEEL IN CHAHHHGE?

Para tu

Wait you mean he won't actually build a huge fucking wall and make another country somehow pay for it?

Shocker.

Yeah totally. Just like he won't win the general election or the republican primaries

oh wait

You've got to be a fucking retard to think an actual wall is going to be built, let alone another country somehow being forced to pay for it. Trump may deliver on some of his promises, but the wall sure as shit isn't one of them and it never was.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

If we build that wall would they die?

Exactly. Just like those retards who think Trump is going to win the election. I mean COME ON it's (((current year)))

thats what the mongols said

thats what the berliners said

thats what that structural engineer told me, but he was wrong too

You retard drumpfkin lol
It's mathematically impossible he will get enough delegates, im telling you reliable polls show hes got a 1 percent chance drumpf is done he is finished he is a joke

it would be extremely pleasant
(for us)

This has nothing to do with any of that, Hillary was just as bad a candidate, as was the majority of nominees. It was a terrible year all around.

Trump may increase immigration polices and border patrol and actually decrease the amount of illegal immigrants coming in and out of the country, but a wall is not going to be built in any facet whatsoever.

I will bet both of my nuts on it and you can even screencap this if you want.

Republicans have the House and the Sentate now too though.

If they want to get tougher on illegal immigrants, they very well can now.

He meant he's going to stop paying foreign aid to shitty countries that don't deserve it, like mexico, and he's going to use the funds to build a wall. Anyone who ever thought he was literally going to force mexico to pay for it (like they could anyway) is a fucking retard.

Yep.

And just having the wall pays for itself in a year by stopping the flood of illegal immigrants consuming US resources.

I seriously hope the wall is built.

And there are mass deportations of illegals.

It would be beautiful. Anyone who has lived in a Mexican ghetto (raises hand) damn well knows why letting countless illegals in is ruining everything.

Get. Them. Out.

And to anyone who would condemn me as prejudiced... you weren't countless attacked, mugged, and even MOLESTED by groups of Mexican scum for years growing up.

>molested

Should have grown a pair and stood up for yourself faggot. You're gonna get deported too for being a little bitch boy.

I'm sorry you had to be born as a subhuman and couldn't enjoy the "white privilege" or as I call it, parents who aren't fucking failures and degenerates.

>and even MOLESTED by groups of Mexican scum for years growing up.
Fag

>grew up in a mexican ghetto
>couldn't stand up for themselves
>had sex with men

Say bye bye to America, no fags allowed.

I did stand up to them.

Thing is, Mexicans NEVER fight fair, they always make sure to have MASSIVE groups, enough to outnumber you. They also always have weapons.

Anyone who lives around them knows this. They fight like cowards. The saying goes, "if you're going to fight one bean, you have to fight the whole burrito"

I had never once seen a Mexican fight one-on-one where I lived.

The molesting shit was when I was much younger, they were older, and there would be like 15 to 20 of them hording around me, grabbing me, trying to kiss me, etc.

Fucking disgusting animals. Just like Muslims. Same behavior.

>The molesting shit was when I was much younger, they were older, and there would be like 15 to 20 of them hording around me, grabbing me, trying to kiss me, etc.
Greentext?

I actually had a decent middle class-ish upbringing, moving around the country. Mostly a good childhood, good neighborhoods.

Then I moved to southern California, to an area my dad lived in when he was young and had been totally fine back then. He had no idea what he was getting his kids into, and we were even supposed to be in a decent neighborhood. The thing is, in California, 'good' neighborhoods are often literally a few blocks over from terrible ones. My family have since really apologized for the shit I went through then. But I couldn't come though it without being really hardened in a way, severely redpilled. You don't see the things I've seen and come out of it being able to be progressive anymore. It's impossible.

>not carrying a gun in america

Pussy.

My sides, you act like you've been to Vietnam and back son. Chill the fuck out.

Meme magic is fucking real.

I was a kid.

And if I were carrying a gun around then I'd be in jail by now, or shot. These were gang neighborhoods, if you were going to both pull out weapons it was going to be to the death.

I didn't want my life to go there. I just got the fuck out of those areas, and those fucking trash human beings can all kill themselves for all I care.

The delegates, Donald. *Breathes* Give them to me.

You literally have no idea, dude. All the decent whites got the fuck out of there. It was intolerable. Like, the gang on the last street I lived on literally slit a priest's throat.

But I'm fine with things in general. I just know how they are, and know they have to go. It's not "cool", it's not "all good".

That's a big lead

Build it Trump. Build it high.

And drive those fuckers out.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

>bbc finally announced it
took them long enough

I'll give her a dick to cry on

You express yourself like a fucking redditor. YOU need to go back.

The wall will be built libshit, it will be under budget and ahead of schedule.

>building a wall against people who are infamous for digging tunnels
really makes you think