Bump with her feet

Bump

Shaved pubes on men looks awful, sorry. Only trim it

This
Only faggots shave like that

Bump Whit my hard dick

i want to lick the smooth part and then suck that cock

Her feet notice the bunyons

Is my dick small? does it look weird? my gf has come on it 40~ times in the past two weeks, 20 times in our last session. i think i have a good shape and can last an hour or so but idk i still think its small. for reference my hand is about 7" and the head can't fit in a gatorade bottle by far so i think im p girthy.

R8 ma cock too

I like its shape an girth, would suck and if coesn't hurt, fuck.

another pick for reference. im a fat boi so it may be longer below the fat threshold

How many inches is it

5.8-6.2 depending on how hard

R8

7.8/10

Another op here

mmm damn, you have a kik?

Her face

My balls bad pic kinda. Op

Keep it going

merci beaucoup :D

Umpin

Last bamp

Someone R8 ma dick God damn

dat shave vs dat hairy hill

>my gf has come on it 40~ times in the past two weeks, 20 times in our last session.
post video or im calling bullshit

Op here. Kinda curved little Skinny 6.4 outta 10. Better than mine

slight phimosis and pencil cock going on but seems like an alright cock, would succ

Honestly, she's short so her vagina is a bit tighter. also i take Zoloft and that just tanks my sex drive meaning it takes me hours to finish.
shes also really attracted to my fat ass for some reason and shes a horny mess.
also, our sessions last from 4pm-11pm, an hour when we inevitably wake up at 4, and again in the mornings. also, we smoke some weed. without both of us being high ive only been able to make her cum six times in a sesh.
it has taken a serious toll on my cock though, being in a contracting pussy so much hurts.

nice ass post a higher res pic

What the actual fuck. The tip looks like a tumor.

Thats Cuz im a stupid Virgin

Rate me too.

>Thinks cock changes shape after losing virginity
>Confirmed virgin

>7"
>girthy

Confirmed for neither. You are obviously grabbing as far at the base as you possibly can to try and squeeze what extra milimteres you can That thing is maybe 5.5", and EASILY fits inside a gatorade bottle. You're nothing special. Better get good at eating pussy.