"I'd run into the school even if I didn't have a weapon"

"I'd run into the school even if I didn't have a weapon"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Teachers should carry weapons or we should just ban schools

>"I'd run into the school even if I didn't have a weapon"

#metoo

maybe he would have put me out of my misery.

PRESIDENT BONESPURS

General Deferment reporting for duty.

>put me out of my misery.
do it yourself faggot

Does sage work?

fuck off you fat ass fuck. KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

:)

Putin would

Look,
If ifs and buts was candies and nuts, we'd all have a happy Christmas.

my nigga

You have your whole life to be stupid and wrong.

Too sad he didn't. Could have solved two problems with single bullet. One can only dream now.

That statement is almost delusional. Trump is showing signs of erratic behavior and mental instability.
>time to invoke the 25th

what a sad attempt at Photoshop

LOL @ National Enquirer

>time to invoke the 25th

Thanks for the laugh user

Yeah, we saw how well that went down when that autistic British kid came to America and tried to steal a cops gun to assassinate Trump. As soon as anything happened he was running and ducking for cover. Lol

This unreported bullshit from 30 years ago supposed to actually be a rebuttal?

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well it was reported in that newspaper right there in the picture. Maybe you mean unverified or irrelevant? Word choice is important.

>Trump runs into active shooting with no weapon
We would never be that lucky

>>Legit KGB

OF COURSE

That Combover Caligula wouldn't do anything but shake and cry.

>when you hate white people because they know you killed jesus so you spend eight years shitposting impotently on a mongolian basket weaving forum

fat retard would run to his bedroom when someone hurts his feelings booohooooo :(((((

Then he wouldn't be unarmed.

fake news

Thoughts and prayers.

What he would do is nothing at all during the event, then spin his utter uselessness so hard that he looks like a hero. And he'd believe it.

lol

:^)

putins a manlet cuck m8. Niggers like 5 foot nothin

Putin's the single richest man in the world, headed the KGB and now runs Russia, which is about 1/8 of Earth's inhabited land mass. He cucks to no man.

>weaponized
what a turd.

>trump
>run
pick one

another pic here of Trump getting buff

It's a joke, newfag. Welcome to satire.

Wrong .....Putin would have ordered the school to be gassed and then picked out the handful of survivors to prove a point he does not care about life