Speed up shitty pop song by 1.6

>speed up shitty pop song by 1.6
>put anime girls over it

What part of this combination of elements makes sense to people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eOJhQLxTepk
youtube.com/watch?v=8qWHRlZAHXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JnwaymKEPoU
youtu.be/T4kkRSamM2E
youtube.com/watch?v=kRL2ElYhisI
plasticneesound.bandcamp.com/album/hollow
youtube.com/watch?v=IKIY7SUT-BA
urboydamon.bandcamp.com/album/other-peoples-music
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Q_EO3Mn4M
youtube.com/watch?v=MWNxamVfx1E
soundcloud.com/Nxcisland
soundcloud.com/nitecorp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/eOJhQLxTepk

MF DOOM nightcore

>he doesn't unironically ironically enjoy nightcore

?

I'm trying to understand the mindset of the gamers and unter-weebs that make up the nightcore fanbase.

I unironically enjoy Lieder by some guy but Youtube no longer has it:(

fuck off cunt

Autism

i dont get it too but i think its because it sorta sounds like anime or something?
a friend of mine likes it and he dont know why

beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=8qWHRlZAHXQ

>The lead singer just died.

It's not JUST speeding up a song by 1.5x and putting an anime thumbnail over it

They also pitch the audio up slightly

Also Have A Nice Life - I Don't Love nightcore

youtube.com/watch?v=JnwaymKEPoU

Try applying nightcore to 80's Italo-disco, Hi-NRG, or some gay disco shit and hear what happens.

This.

please explain

It's overly-energetic, and weebs only run on one speed: hyperactive

Pitch increases as you increase speed. If you increase speed by 1.6x you increase the frequency by 60%

youtu.be/T4kkRSamM2E

Straight Outta Compton nightcore

See

I just found out about this. It’s fucked.

techno is old and sad to listen to alone

Whoah there go back and hide in your cum encrusted owl city postered den

This is now a post-nightcore thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRL2ElYhisI
plasticneesound.bandcamp.com/album/hollow
youtube.com/watch?v=IKIY7SUT-BA
urboydamon.bandcamp.com/album/other-peoples-music

theres just scratches and dirt on my walls and a painting I did in kindergarten

I actually like this.

>he likes it
good job on falling for the bait

insincere snarky edge lord talking

It's a way to identify with popular culture while still maintaining the image of someone who doesn't confirm. If they were to just listen to the actual song, they wouldn't feel special.

and itd be less patrician

how hipsters view pop

>Hollow

>first mix is GOAT

Biggest meme of a "genre"

as in its popular why can Sup Forums accept this? did nightcore break a heart?

>tfw cute girl that likes me is into nightcore
Need good nightcore badly.

there is none

oh

Speed affects pitch. Tempo does not.

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Q_EO3Mn4M
youtube.com/watch?v=MWNxamVfx1E

Literal retards who think they're creative geniuses

nope, still shit

found the lost lover

how

i hate this so much

I cried

good bump that ones great

why would i want to listen to an alvin and the chipmunks version of a song if i could just listen to the original

why listen to the original? its fun

people are over thinking this

nah

anyone who listens to this shit is automatically not worth talking to. this is on the same level as minecraft song parodies.

>minecraft song parodies
oh the horror! don't take yourself so seriously

so its not fun? your loss

just because i don't want to listen to a worse version of a song doesn't mean i take myself seriously.

>hey user we're over here shitting our pants lol come do it with us
why would i want to do that thats retarded
>oh wow this guy mr serious over here he must hate fun haha what a loser right doesn't even appreciate a good turd in his pants

stupid analogy ya don't like it but theres some baggage as well clearly

stop projecting

I honestly think there is some developmental reason why this music appeals to some people. When I was about 15 it sounded good to me, but at 25 now it's one of those annoying sounds that makes me close the tab instantly. There has got to be something about the still-developing brains of teenagers that makes bright colors and sped-up music sound good. It's probably just really stimulating I guess. If there are people who still claim to like it as adults, I think they probably have some kind of arrested development that would be apparent in other aspects of their lives as well.

I certainly still like a few "childish" things from my past, but luckily not nightcore.

honestly think these people have blueballs irl for those that like nightcore

don't think ya have a psych background

what the hell does that even mean

you're right in that assumption

I've tried to be open minded having so many friends that are into anime.

But 10 years of exposure to this subculture, I can't say it isn't cancerous and embarrassing. There's so many layers of terribleness to it too, there's the autists that just have terrible tastes, the losers that go too deep into their escapism and develop unhealthy obsession to 2d girls, the elitists, the hipster """alpha""" online bullies.

There's almost no middle ground, an overwhelming majority of them are terrible, it is the one instance in any medium where the normies into the pleb mainstream Miyazaki flicks and the likes of it, are by far the best subset of people in the scene.

Anime not even fucking once.

why do you even think that, are you mad that no one wants to fuck you or something
most people who dislike nightcore just think it sounds bad or hate how lazy it is
it's not that deep

something weird is being expressed by this reaction to a pop dance style cowardly by user say whats good if you expect anyone to listen

its like chopped and screwed music except its faster instead of slower
different speeds for different peeps
theres a community of people who sometimes not only just speed up songs but also remix them
soundcloud.com/Nxcisland
soundcloud.com/nitecorp

2D is the one point I won't concede on.

see

i have a lot of normie friends who have watched some pleb anime like naruto and bleach, and occasionally samurai champloo or cowboy bebop. once people start getting into full on weeb shit you cut ties. stuff like k-on or whatever. nope.

are you having a stroke? it's also literally speeding up a song. it pitches up automatically when you speed it up. its

(cont) lazy and uncreative

its simple so is punk

find different ones theres a lot

you can't compare speeding up a song in audacity to a band making their own music. most punk is shit anyway

yes I can DAW is an instrument

Which is almost never the case, people more knowledgeable and "cultured" usually are way more interesting than people with a superficial appreciation for something. Anime that is not the case, the deeper you go the worse it gets on all fronts. The cool people are the ones that say Akira and Spirited Away (Dubbed) are the best the genre has to offer.

sure. but nightcore is the equivalent of hot cross buns on a recorder

>that Yui face
>ギー太

better than the vapormeme

keep worrying about being cool teenagers

so is ramones

gonna kill you

I meant cool as in sensible, level-headed and approachable people.

lmao i hear you man. i knew one dude though, this black guy at my old uni who was a weeb but actually didn't know anything about anime or japan. he loved dragon ball z, naruto, bleach, inuyasha and fullmetal alchemist and thought that was all there was. its weird, but i told him about the more traditional weeb fare and actually helped him get more into it, enabling him to become more of an annoying retard. weird world we live in

no one cares who you think is a annoying retard if its not said in public short stick

still a childish post

it's *literally* not.

anyone could open up an audio file in audacity and speed it up. maybe 10 clicks, 30 seconds, upload, done.

at least the ramones had to practice their instruments for a couple weeks. someone with no knowledge of guitar or drums would not be able to play full barre chords and strum on tempo.

well if thats the case you wont care if i call you an annoying retard. you're an annoying retard, even moreso than the people who make nightcore

ramones can be played with 3 power chords could learn in an hour shit flinging on Sup Forums reflects poorly on the butthurt

please learn to play a ramones song and post results within the next 2 hours thx

I play an instrument that'd be easy

do it

blitzkrieg bop is 3 notes

out of spite? gonna quote

Ah ok, I thought I recalled some weebo's saying that they did both to songs they "transformed"

waiting

see

so you can't? sad

too busy having fun with music

Electronic music... was a mistake.
Well, not really, but the current generation taking the concept of EM and raping it is definitely a mistake.
>dude, let's slow/speed up this song and make a dabbin' video with simpsons or anime

different guy btw

what came first
chipmunk versions or nightcore

Be aware: this is not me, I did not make this post.