Why is incest considered a crime? I mean, what is the root problem here? It is somehow dangerous to society?

Why is incest considered a crime? I mean, what is the root problem here? It is somehow dangerous to society?

its taboo you retard

A taboo is not enough to be considered a crime

Everyone knows the church and state has to control your sex life via msm.
So trump is right when he says fake news, its not the news its their threats and their nose up your ass

It's one of those things that people in all cultures, past, present and probably future know not to do, yet some people need to be told. It's one of those laws that are only for the truest of morons, like US southerners and other very low IQ/third worlders.

It is actually dangerous to society

In a society with let s say 20% of the people incestuous, the next generation will be like 10% retards and/or malformed, costing much to society.

True

It's dangerous because if nothing else it has a very high probability of birthing children with serious genetic disorders.

It's not illegal in the US, so long as both people are consenting. Fathers can fuck daughters, mothers sons and sisters brothers. They cannot get married or have children.

But two consenting related adults can fuck.

What if protection is used? It's just sex then isn't it?

This, the world is retarded enough already these days.. fuck your sister by all means just be sure to abort any spawn.

That's why people use condoms.

so does being a nigger, but they are still allowed to breed

That is not true. Most states have laws against incest.

why is sex with animals considered a crime? I mean, what is the root problem here? is it somehow dangerous to society?

Nice stereotyping there bud.

That's where you are wrong. Partially there are poor number because as long it's between consenting adults it's not illegal.
There is a reason why it's kinda forbidden. Imagine a person who doesn't have any kind of restrain and picture having them having children, What happens it's that the newborn are more likely to have horrendous diseases.
The other bad part comes when the Father, more commonly forces the younger daughter and depending of the age it's rape.
But if someone over eighteen have sex with his sister who also happens to be over eighteen and don't have any kind of offspring and use protection and keep quiet about it. Nothing actually happened.

The problem is, having sex with a third grade cousin and having sex with your father is equally graded as incest by the law

I think that is the same as animal malthreatment, it doesn't do any harm to society, but to the animal itself, i am not sure but it's just an animal protection thing

Incest not only increases the chances of birth defect(s), but it is always emotionally damaging to the participants. Obviously we're talking about two adults here, but that's rare because most incest is rape between an adult and a child. However if you are an adult who wants to bang your parent or sibling, then I think that's a mental health issue which is better dealt with through therapy than jail time.

You're not wrong but one instance of inbreeding is highly unlikely to result in a defect. It takes at least two consecutive generations of inbreeding to be a serious risk.
Really now? Marvelous.