/fug/ - Finno-Ugric / Uralic

The living fish swims under water. Go ahead, post your sacred chants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXVlB19olz4
youtube.com/watch?v=31Rcinl5SIE
youtube.com/watch?v=94tVq2SjMWQ
youtu.be/9pawMwh1UMk
youtube.com/watch?v=ANxV_0tHJNw
youtu.be/5k_8eHul_PU
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja
youtube.com/watch?v=ikiB1nOq_iE
youtube.com/watch?v=BX9Etzy8fW4
itu.int/dms_pub/itu-d/opb/str/D-STR-GCI.01-2017-PDF-E.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ylioppilastutkinto_Suomessa
youtube.com/watch?v=AmWhf6Vo9MM
youtube.com/watch?v=zE9fydcMFPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Demnime Kosterkin was a Nganasan shaman. He lived in a tent near Ust-Avam village and he talked to the spirits.

tfw korean with nork heritage that looks like a nganassan :(

mongol subhumans

>Go ahead, post your sacred chants
youtube.com/watch?v=CXVlB19olz4

>Go ahead, post your sacred chants.

youtube.com/watch?v=31Rcinl5SIE

youtube.com/watch?v=94tVq2SjMWQ

hello slave

Here's a contemporary Estonian shaman conducting a soltitial oblation rite:
youtu.be/9pawMwh1UMk

>Go ahead, post your sacred chants.
youtube.com/watch?v=ANxV_0tHJNw

Niggers the national exam results came in (yes I'm 19). 96% in English, 92% in Estonian and 89% in extended mathematics.

Git on my lvl fgts

noice, what ya gonna go learn?

First conscription, then TTÜ. Something from the IT field probably

youtu.be/5k_8eHul_PU

Really makes you love Eesti

I was riding my bicycle with my friend. On a strip of shitty asphalt I told him "watch this shit nigga" and hit the front brakes on purpose. I went flying over the front wheel into asphalt. Got scratched up but it was worth the keks

>89% in extended mathematics
wtf did you even try

What the fug Chile in an Uralic thread.

there's a swede in uralic thread, sweden is not uralic
also sloakia and usa
everyone likes molesting the /fug/s

>On a strip of shitty asphalt I told him "watch this shit nigga" and hit the front brakes on purpose. I went flying over the front wheel into asphalt. Got scratched up

The stories of my madness will live for ever.

Also I have blood stains still on my trousers

chili töts?

They betrayed us, they betrayed us. All of them.

What do u guys think of the idea that we actually do not originate from the urals?

We didn't, it's from the Volga river area, FUGs were North of Indos and the origin of blue eyes and blonde hair.

implying you are any better

Europe belongs to the fugs

Finnish cartoon from late 19th century about our most influential minority.

Our genes are the closest to original Europeans. Dig up a guy from Spain 10 000 BC and he will be closest to us. But not all fugs live by the Baltic Sea and don't even speak fug, sure we know Latvians are Livonians.

>Also I have blood stains still on my trousers
That is pretty much most :D thing I have heard this week. Please tell another story of you being a literal MADMAN!

I'm a high caste Aryan Brahmin Indian and I heard Indian ancestors came from Siberia and were originally FUGs? Can I join /fug/?

"Rokolláré, rokolláré,rokolláré rokolla.Annál bívebb, annál bívebb, annál bívebb az alla."

it's an old pagan chant, no one knows what the hell it means

Aryans are our slaves.

Proof:
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja

>high caste Aryan Brahmin Indian
It means you're white as fug :DDD
hari om shiva om

So that means yes, right? I can come and mate with Mongolian girl and spread my white gene? So that means I can cum to your cunt and poo in your loo? ;)

Yeah Buddha was fug as fug and you can spread your genes easily.

buddha was a fucking LOSER

>implying I'm not
>implying you are

Aaand im drunk.
Ta-Da

youtube.com/watch?v=ikiB1nOq_iE

youtube.com/watch?v=BX9Etzy8fW4

ken ju understend?

Ootko se joka on ryypännyt jo 10 päivää putkeen vai joku toinen?

>itu.int/dms_pub/itu-d/opb/str/D-STR-GCI.01-2017-PDF-E.pdf

bump

>25.1%

How shall we deal with the eternal Germanic after the Great Race War is over? How do we make sure some Hitler 2.0 doesn't decide we are untermenschen and call for our extinction? They have superior numbers and I don't wish to ally with Slavs...

Wtf this returns 0 results on google

/fug/ languages are beautiful
or at least what I've heard of binnish, estonian and (dunno which) sápmi

Who here /UnrealWorld/?

Breed with their females and culturally assimilate them. There is no other way. Germany has been beat down many times but comes back everytime and chimps out on Europe

Swedes have to be kept as second class citizens and not be allowed to become more numerous than us.

German women are disgusting.

Please initiate an eugenics program to replare our population with Latins, East Asians and a touch of (moderately built ) Nordics.

>calling for finns to breed with germans
don't dilute the fug genes

What do you fugs do in the winter? Apart from drink in sauna. When I was in Norway we went skiing (cross-country skiing, not sure if you call it that) and made a fire and it was great. As we were heading back because it was dark, I saw a guy with a headlamp on heading out to ski. Is night skiing common?

I grew up in the snow but nowhere near as cold as fugland and not as dark so early. Apologies if you think it's a stupid question.

Chile grill is always in /fug

There is nothing wrong with Germans but sw*des are our main problem. Germany has actually helped us when needed and was ready to give us back our greater borders. Sw*des and their lackeys (Finnish/Nordic resistance movement) and sw*dish speaking "Finns" are the real problem.

Only way for fuggers to survive is to multiply our numbers. Estonian population is already in decline same with those living under Russian rule.

Men can have several kids with several women and it's only our benefit to breed into every anti-fug nation.

Germans aren't the problem, they've the closest thing we've had to an ally ever, though we stabbed them in the back.

>Men can have several kids with several women
but kids that grow without their fathers end up being crap, don't be a degenerate

Marski was 190cm. Is Hitler wearing stilts in this photo?

There are always people who want to adopt a good kid. We should just find someone who is fug to adopt those so they don't lose their culture.

>Marski
why this nickname?

>tfw mom is bastard of German soldier and Finnish mother

Marsalkka (marshal)

Oh, thanks finnbro

Can't wait until Finns are bred out of existence and their ""country"" finally snuffed out of the histories.

And before you ask, I am Greek.

t. Ahmed Mohammedsson

Not gonna happen. this "country" is more prestigious and better than both Sweden and especially greece, pay debts you beggar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples
>26,505,000
Holy shit I never knew there were so many of us.

Are fugs in Russia, Romania etc too poor to own computers? It feels like there should be more of them here

Kill you are self

post haplogroup map.

how's /fug/ doing?
attacked by hangovers?

Yes I've been hung over since Thursday

Those in Romania are just Hungarians and from what I have read some Hungarian right wingers believe that Hungary's relation to Finno-ugrics is fabricated by Austria and other people in order to suppress "the truth" about the history of Hungary.

Majority of fugs in Russia probably don't know enough English to be on this site or maybe they don't identify as Finno-ugrics, have lost the language, are not interested... There have been some Komi and other people.

>being so neet
shameful

captcha included signs to Helsinki and Turku

turku greatest city in the world

what's the big deal about it and the Suomen persereikä thing?
Its castle with the LARPing guards was quite fun, got a pic of myself wearing a fucking huge armor there

I honestly cant give you another answer than jealousy.
it is also the real capital of finland.

Having a stable internet connection in Siberia can be difficult/expensive imagine. And they don't study English there, they must speak Russian. Their own languages have been put to cyrillic too y'know... :''(((

Getter Jaani looks like she's been doing meth now. What habbened?

Nice
Got L in English
M in Finnish ":D"
E in extended maths

What does that translate to? Letters are autistic

it translates to underage ban

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ylioppilastutkinto_Suomessa
Go to arvostelu

Did you get M in maths?

feeling sads D:
the greatest gift can't come soon enough

youtube.com/watch?v=AmWhf6Vo9MM

ME OLIM ME EUROPPA LASII JA PASKEAA

See on hea. Soovitan!

that swan is drowning in lava
swan = sven = swede

GENIUS

don't talk about math tests fug
it reminds me that I can't spend the entire day sleeping today

It's the swan of Tuonela.

cancerous Nordicist picture

I might be gay

electric shock therapy will cure you

>the greatest gift
death?

who cares, she was always retarded

Is it true Finland doesn't really exist?

Hello lads, how are you doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=zE9fydcMFPQ
>roju
>google translate: vanha pelle / old buffoon
>not garbage

Why?

Heinänuhaa, Aurinko ei tunnu laskevan koskaan tai sitten se nousee erittäin nopeasti, kello 7 aamulla pystyn lukemaan kirjaa koko mustan pimennysverhon takana ilman valoja...

En enää muista miksi kesä on paras Suomen vuodenajoista...