"Dude, there's tons of good music coming out nowadays! You just have to look for it."

>"Dude, there's tons of good music coming out nowadays! You just have to look for it."
>looked for it
>didn't find it

dumb frogposter

Right, what do you like?

That's on you mate

Dude, there's tons of good music coming out nowadays, you just have terrible taste and don't have the attention span to appreciate good music.

>"Dude, there's tons of good music coming out nowadays! You just have to look for it."
they're right

A few years ago I felt the same way, OP. Believe me, you will soon see the truth.

>there's tons of good music coming out nowadays!
>the person is referring to memerap, vaporwave, pitchfork pop and rock

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mainly 60s and 70s boomer-rock. That's my reference point, I suppose.

I never identified with the "sensibilities" of things like punk, underground dance, and hip-hop; they all individually have great albums and tracks, for sure, but I never caught onto the modern communities and traditions that surround them. Or complete trash like indie rock, which I understand descends from punk.

So fukken dadrock then? Kill yourself le wrong generation faggot

>>looked for it
Where'd you look?

>literally dad rock

I reckon you've give King Gizzard a shot, right?

Any response to the second half of the post?

>complains there's no good modern music
>"they all individually have great albums and tracks, for sure"
You admit that modern genres have great releases but complain you can't find great modern music. Sounds like you're just an idiot that wants to pretend modern music is somehow less than your dad's favorite bands

All the good music is hiding from you because it doesn't want to be associated with you.

Listen to what could go wrong by red box, it's literally modern dad rock

He asked for good music user

Brother you don't need to get into the "subcultures" or "the specific music scene" of that genre to enjoy the music

That's what it seems like half the time. I'm convinced the main audience of Soundcloud beatmakers is other Soundcloud beatmakers.

So every dadrocker makes dadrock? Ever hip hop fans writes their own bars? Every indie head wants to be the next sufjan stevens? Get over yourself man

what would you consider to be a good hip hop album?

this OP or Tame Impala

>"Dude, there's tons of good music coming out nowadays! You just have to look for it"
>implying shit like nightcore or horribly made meme edit songs are good
die

i hate this fucking meme, why do i have to search through piles and piles shit to find something of worth, instead of the piles of shit just being discarded and not even being published? Sure in the past there was shit music but the ratio of good and bad was more in favour of good, nowadays the shit ratio is through the fucking roof.

Yeah that was definitely the implication you dolt.

But that's usually not the case lol. I listen to a lot of 90's house music. Does that mean I create a 90's style club and dance there?

because corporations took over all the radio stations, magazines and other taste outlets

You are just remembering the good music better than the filler

I don't care for Eminem or MF Doom, if that helps my case.

Why have the original when you can have the cheap knock off, right?

i just want to know one hip hop album you do like
seeing as you said there are good ones

Pete Rock and INI - Center of Attention

>post-punk, post-hardcore, industrial, deathrock, synth pop, punk all at their high peak
>lol no gud music just vapormeme xd

I find a good song every once in a while. "tons of good music" is bullshit though. The only kind of music there's ever been tons of is derivative crap, in all genres.

Honestly, these days I just listen to chillout Internet radio. It's not like it's the best most amazing music out there, but it's pleasant and not annoying. At least it isn't trying to be meaningful, while talking about the same normie bullshit.

Pretty good.

why are you here?