What is the most Sup Forums approved dog breed and why is it the Alaskan malamute?

What is the most Sup Forums approved dog breed and why is it the Alaskan malamute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-1s4ybRxqU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ojos_Azules
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S NOT EVEN WHITE!

Pitbull. Aggressive, politically incorrect, hated by everyone, somewhat ugly. Just like Sup Forums.

America isnt even white so its ok

there's lots of dogs for different purposes. a sled dog is no good to a shepherd or hunter

kill yourself

>seconded with a howl.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-1s4ybRxqU

there are many different dog breeds suited to many different job

there is no "master race" but there are shit dog breeds.

the german sheppard breed went down the shitter so fast senpai it is a ugly dog now and a very stupid one due to horrible breeding practices -- not all off them are but most

This is exactly why I got an Akita. If I were to ever get another GSD it would be from german lines.

The most redpilled doggo
>smart
>always happy
>good with kids
>hard to train but worth it
>easy to groom

Underrated boys

>dog intended to live in tundra and arctic conditions 24/7
>REDPILLED TO KEEP IT IN CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA HERRDERR

If you like brushing a gigantic slobbering beast twice a day and constantly sweeping/vacuuming up hair...yes, it's very red pilled to be subservient to domesticated animals.

Or an Italian.

>he's never been to Italy

Super white north of Rome, nothing but blondes and redheads from what I saw.

Dont know what its called but I like it.

Is zere a whiter dog than ze German Shepherd?
NEIN!

Scottish Deerhound as well.

Also,

>getting a husky or malamute in a warm climate

Literally fucking kill yourself.

>ARE_YOU_KIDDING_ME.png the dog

would take about four hours of constant brushing to clear all that hair.

a mammoth

Not that inbred frog-legged monstrosity

Caucasian Shepherd

looks a bit like some breed of shepherd.

Those dogs are more fearsome than fucking wolves.

>saw a nigger with a husky pup in Florida

if we can't rope people off lamp posts then we have to bring in licenses as sub IQ's shouldn't own dogs.

Bait

Because the look like dire wolves.

amiright?

Had one when I was a kid, now I want one again. Best disciplined dog I've ever seen.

Georgian shepherd.

>Those dogs are more fearsome than fucking wolves.

Any domestic dog > wolf

Wolves are bred for survival of the fittest. The strongest only reproduce. Their muscle density and bite psi are far above any domestic breeds. Even a small wolf would destroy a Causasian Shepherd.

domestic dog < wolf***

No better dog breed than white shepard

nope its a great dog

in russia-maybe
anywhere civilised- no

nope your just a limey cunt who likes to ban everything that looks remotely scary enjoy being in the eu forever

White Pyrenees, hands down best dog breed. Large and defensive, raised to fight and guard property. Amazing with kids and other dogs. White. Only downside is they are very stubborn, which makes them difficult to train.

>Overheating to death in scotland

What fucking idiots keep buying these arctic dogs in temperate areas? Shit, my dad has a mate with 3 huskies in Australia, I haven't a clue how they're still alive

How can any dog hope to compete?

The Boerboel aka Kaffirkiller

>hip dysplasia
>cataracts
>day blindness
Yes good goy, support further breeding.

Neighbor has one, the niggers all cross the street to avoid her.

Notice the guy who said it was bait was an American. They are dogs that only niggers own. They are only a great dog to subhuman criminals.

S L I G H T L Y U N C O M M O N

Hey Georgia, how difficult would it be for me to visit your country for hiking purposes?

The best part is they aren't even aggressive towards them. Niggers just understand that this dog will fuck shit up.

>ctrl + f "boerbel"
>0 results

Boerbels or Rhodesian Ridgebacks are pretty based
Ovcharkas are up there as well

i did notice but nah they are really great dogs

Probably not difficult.

And yet a wolf is bred for survival of the fittest, it is not loyal to you like a dog.

Dogs may not have the wildness of a wolf, but they are civilized.

Get fucked soccer mom.
Of course any dog that suffers under the hands of a nigger is going to end up weaponized and psychologically damaged.

This is the breed that I always end up coming back to.

The lack of hair is nice in that you don't have to worry about grooming quite as much as with other breeds, but sucks in Canada where it can easily reach -20 degrees in winter.

My second pick would be a german shephard, but there's apparently big problems with the breed now, thanks to dog show retards.

>board of memes
>not shiba
Faggot.

What about golden retrievers? perfect companion dogs.

german shepherd is the only right answer

Chow chows are the masterbreed
All other dogs are mongrels in comparison

>Muh Dogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spiky leg dogs are best dogs. Followed closely by slipper rope dogs.

yeah, but people play the "pit bulls aren't as likely to bite you as a chihuahua" card. yeah... maybe, but pit bulls are bred to kill bulls, bite their necks and bleed them out for centuries as a asport. chiuahuas don't do that. if they see you as human they are the sweetest animals, it's quite strange how much shit they'll take from a human, the level of abuse, but around kids, where the lines are blurred and that looks like breaksfast.... or another dog? that's where the danger lays.

and sure some people are really good dog owners, really capable of tuning into their dog's personalities and they've got a friend for life or 12 years, and other people even well meaning ones are simply too negligent for the breed, I'm not talking niggers or people who want to emulate their ego in a mammal on a leash, it's a fighting dog. it's bred to kill, not even guard, KILL.

yeah maybe he doesn't want to be trained, maybe his brain is so large he wants to be parented

STOP

>nigger dog

Here, have a slippery rope doggo.

Sure, but not that shephard, or other inbreds like it.

If you're going to get a GSD, get one with functioning legs.

Have one. Can confirm for stubborn. Barks when a leaf blows by. Barn cats all love him.

Only MAGA doggos need apply.

Also scares the living fuck out of nigs, more so than any other breed out there.

10/10 doggo, best dogs are German Shepard Siberian Husky mixes.

not white enough!

>pure lineage
>bad

all that disease talk is a meme and your local german shepherd association that signs your dog's papers should check for consanguinity

but you go on believing the internet tree hugging brigade

Rotties are great all-around dogs. Smart as fuck and powerful, eager to please within their strong familial bonds and protective to a fault.
But FUCK, they can eat.

>No mention of giga woofer

Theyre like pitbulls except they won't suddenly eat your baby

They did fuck up pet breeds simply for aesthetics. There are even some breeds of cats that can't be released into the wild because they'll completely fuck up everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ojos_Azules
>a tortoiseshell named Cornflower. She was bred to males without the trait, which proved to be dominant, as all her kittens showed it.
>Following genetic investigation by Solveig Pflueger, breeding resumed in a small way with attempts to breed Ojos Azules without the lethal genetic defects. It was discovered that when the gene is homozygous it causes cranial deformities, white fur, a small curled tail, and stillbirth. However, when the gene is heterozygous, those lethal genetic mutations do not manifest. The result is that breeders must cross the blue-eyed cats with non-blue-eyed cats, assuring a litter of about 50/50 blue/non-blue-eyed kittens.

The greatest dog I ever had was a black lab/german shepherd mix.

>tfw this was the last picture I ever took of him

This or Corgi would be my choice, though the former would probably be a better nigger deterrent, the latter a better lap dog.

Big, longhaired dogs are the white man's dog.
Big, shorthaired dogs are the negro's dog.
Small short-haired dogs are beaner's dog
Small, long-haired dogs are the asian's dog.

Name a better, more loyal breed than the Newfoundlander. I fucking dare you.