ITT: rappers that are okay with white people saying the n-word

Eazy-E.

death grips

>n-word
chicken Nugget?

Turbo Grafx when?

This won't be the name of the album.

What's the n-word?

Why are white people so keen on saying "nigger"? It's like an important point with them.

lol

You already know why

It is part of their heritage and then it was stolen from them by the black man.

I don't, actually. Plus it seems mainly like a thing of the past 4 or 5 years.

If a rapper is okay with me saying the n-word, that probably means that he's not racist against white people

>"you can't do thing"
>[urge to do thing intensifies]

I use nigger the same way I use faggot or any other curse word.
As a way to vent anger / frustration.

Cuz we invented the word

That is some seriously fucked dialectic.

tbf i never wanted to say the word until black people made it sound cool
and i still don't say it

>I'm allowed to say certain words that other people aren't allowed to say because of their mean ancestors
that is a racist mindset

Trashy white people have using it no problem lately. Middle class whites use the word when there alone or when there getting lit. I don't think it matters and it shouldn't be taboo. Just blacks love having something that whites can't have and its in human nature to want something you can't have, regardless if it's fulfilling when you get said object. Regardless it's just a word, same with fag, It's not a threat. Me saying "nigger" doesn't mean shit if you take power out of it, just like someone saying "cracker"

>I can't call a black man a nigger and that's racist

I've noticed lately how you regularly hear the phrase "Black man", but never "White man". It's always White guy, White dude, White bro, White dudebro, etc.

when did i imply that i wanted to go around calling black people ¨niggers¨? I want to be allowed to say all lyrics

>you cannot say word
>you cannot even say word solely in reference to the word itself
If people decided you can't say "potato" anymore then you'd get the same reaction

Friendly reminder that if you think nigger and nigga are equivalent you're socially retarded

When did Sup Forums of all places get offended when someone says "nigger"?

>this but unironically

Then is whitey allowed to say "nigga" or what?

Sup Forums is majority leftist. It's really fucking weird for Sup Forums but i'm not complaining

Except for the metal fans.

the offense is all in your head

>mfw when im white(white) use the nigger/nigga word with my black friend all the time
Feels good to be free.

Its more accepted. You'll find more people fine with you saying nigga than nigger, especially if you're going along with some lyrics. Ideally you wouldn't say it outside of this context but if I'm being honest if you're willing to say it while rapping along you tend to be the kinda person who uses it freely.
By the way, I feel like some people don't understand that black people don't like other black people saying nigger either. It's not a muh exclusive word thing. If you just casually throw around the hard r people will actually wonder if you're a retard and, if you're lucky, try to set you straight. Usually you'll just be ostracized

He's got that Harry Potter philosophy and recognises that context matters.

I remember on of my dad's main complains of "now a days" was you can't say nigger anymore. He felt this was an attack on his rights and a sign that they were now winning.

huh yeah bih nigga nuttin wrong wit sayn nigga when u witta black friend amirite nigga

bump