To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Morrissey

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Morrissey.

The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of his depressive yet hopeful romantic outlook on life most of the jokes will go over a typical listener's head. There’s also Steven's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from the literature of Oscar Wilde, for instance.

The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Morrissey truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Morrissey’s existential catchphrase “the dream has gone but the baby is real,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Shelagh Delangy's 'A Taste of Honey'.

I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Morrissey’s genius wit unfolds itself on their record players.

What fools.. how I pity them.

Unironically agree.

What was it that made Morrissey and Marr so amazing together? Considering how shit their solo stuff is

>solo Moz
>shit
Pls

They were young and beautiful and had nothing to loose

solo moz is great wtf

Holy fuck his looks have gone downhill fast in the past few years
Morrissey's head width literally doubled

Dubs of truth. Morrissey is the paradigm of lyrical and melodic genius

He looks ok for a 58 year old man with cancer

Looks better than Robert smith

shut the fuck up alt-right babby

What

moz is the unofficial musician of the alt right (depeche mode is the official one)

fuck off

>Solo Moz
>better than the Smiths

Literally nobody believes this

>Morrissey's head width literally doubled

He took the Mewingpill

*inhales*
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

wow when did christian and the hedgehog boyz take off? i didn't know he moved up to live shows.

U mad bro?

Now that the love quest is finally over, they have time to tour

Moz might

Viva La Hate is great you fag