Areas of Europe that have been controlled by a non-European people such as the Mongols, the Arabs, or the Turks

Areas of Europe that have been controlled by a non-European people such as the Mongols, the Arabs, or the Turks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyar_tribes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munuza
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asturian_monarchs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what about holland, belgium, luxembourg, french comte, milana and southern italy?

Explain

Entire Slovakia by Hungarians

I was wondering this myself. If we included the Huns, that would be most of Europe.

Not Huns, Magyars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyar_tribes

Spaniards ruled over them, also you forgot avars

By this logic, shouldn't the Netherlands be grey?

Most of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan are not European.

That's quite a bit of territory then

>Finland, Estonia and Hungary aren't highlighted

Sardinia was never under Arab control.
Germany, Poland, etc.. were under the Hunnic Empire.

just because there's a shitty map it doesn't mean it's true
Sardinia was raided but never fell to their control

Wasn't Sardinia under Carthage's rule?

they weren't arabs, turks or mongols though

I believe OP gave a non closed list.

Then it's kinda true, although it doesn't seem the whole island was under their control. Which didn't matter anyway since they were merchants and the interior wasn't really that interesting for them.

It depends how far you want to go back. If you go back far enough, proto-indo-europeans weren't technically european

>Modern borders
I think you went too far North and missed some regions for some reason.

This includes Huns and Avars as non-European

The north of the Iberian peninsula was not controlled by Arabs/North Africans.

The US occupied Italy and Germany

no huns and avars?

here
I found a map that showed Asturias falling to the Umayyads, but Wikipedia says no.

They were under muslim control, Gijón for example was, christians moved to the mountains but they explled the muslims around five-seven years later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munuza

Corsica was controlled by Carthaginians

If you consider us non-white you can include Czehs and eastern half of Austria too

Also parts of Italy tok

Interesting enough, you can always hear this "le Russian mongols" meme on this board, but never have I heard anything about "Arabic Spaniards", even though Spain and Portugal were ruled by Muslim Arabs for much longer period of time than Russia was under Mongols. And their rule was much more harder, as Russian were only the vassals of the Golder Horde and Spain was under DIRECT control of the Arabs.

Why is Transylvania colored in then? None of the people you mentioned conquered Transylvania

I read it constantly.

As a mathematician I find this stats embarassing. My professors always told me that Europeans lack basic knowledge of Mathematics that even every single Russian student has. Like we are far better in Maths and our overall education is far better and all our modern reforms of educational system are made by enemies of Russian people. Yes, this is what I unironically heard from very intelligent people, professors of Mathematics and Physics in decent university.

It's everywhere, spaniards just don't really care.

>meme on this board, but never have I heard anything about "Arabic Spaniards"
I read it constantly.

Maybe I just never paid attention.

>meme
Spain was, is and will always be muslim arabic and berber nation you filthy kafir.

This is why you put pork in literally every food you have, isn't it?

Delet this, we are muslim

our islamic sect accept pork as a halal food

Thats occupation/raid not conquest.
By 790 this was the frontier.

>what are the ottomans

see

>controlled by a non-European people

Spaniards are still European so these countries don't count.

Since Phonecians are not Euros add Sardinia and Cyprus.

Also add malta

el chicANO

>spain
>european

Transylvania was just a client state plus it was under dual vassalage with the Habsburgs
It was purely political

Extremely good post.

that was still control isztvan

Spain was never conquered because all spaniards are atlantids from the north.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asturian_monarchs

First king of the north came to be in 718, by 740 conquered galicia and la rioja, Spain was never conquered.

They never set foot here

Thanks, I learned how to try my best from Perú.

People from south spain descend from northern conquerors.

were they under vassalage? yes? then that was control
heck you can count the hungarian rule since they aren't european

northern cyprus???

Proof

Carthage was a Phoenician colony and they were from the Levant originally.

>that flag
>that post

Russia should be in a much better state then
that said, we're only getting worse.

Then you haven´t been here long enough.

t. Alberto Barbosa.

Sup Forums won't shut up about it, but there are several reasons why you hear the "Russian mongols" meme more frequently in media:

- You integrated the peoples you conquered, like the Kazan Tatars or the Koreans. We did a thorough ethnic cleansing of Muslims, to the point that whole provinces were deserted and didn't recover until 200 years later.

- You are much more relevant internationally than we are and (((some powerful people))) in the West regard you as the enemy. So saying that you're an uncivilised Mongol horde supports the "Russia is a bully that must be contained" narrative.

- We are unmistakably Western as far as politics and culture are concerned. "hurr durr you were invaded by Muslims" is not really an argument when we have been so staunchly Catholic for centuries. Russia was always more tolerant than us with minority religions.

I hate these maps that have regions for everyone else and only countries for the UK

each individual shire in England has more history than the entire 'country' of Latvia

>My professors always told me that Europeans lack basic knowledge of Mathematics that even every single Russian student has.
I honestly don't know what topics are covered in PISA. Canadian math education in high school and elementary school are African tier and yet we do well in PISA.

This post is USA tier.

No lol

dumb biased continentals

t. Welsh with no history whatsoever

How new are you?

whatever, diev et mon droit

I'm from the place where the industrial revolution began and changed the shape of the world forever
sacre bleu!

Not even British but each county in England has more history than the entire Baltics. Plain fact.

how do you even measure "history"?

>Not even British
yes you are, think we haven't noticed the brit in holland?.

the relevance/how well known it is and the effects it had on the world
what have the baltics ever done that's relevant on the global stage

so USA has the most history out of all countries in the world?

No, we do

I'm not.

but USA is way more relevant than you, and had much higher impact on the current shape of the world

Since when are Spaniards not European?

>french comte
It isn't French and it was owned by Goths when it was conquered

>Orleans does not include Orleans
>Neustria and Austrasia in 577
>Avars this big

The guy that made this pic is absolutely retarded

>never have I heard anything about "Arabic Spaniards"
huh?

Since we are africans. You mad, whiteboi?

They want to be seen as 'exotic' 'Saracens'.

Me at the right

Slovakia is a non country so nobody cares

:D D D

corrected