This fucking piece of shit molested his child sister, fucking up her life, and mine by extension. More to come...

This fucking piece of shit molested his child sister, fucking up her life, and mine by extension. More to come. But I need a judge and jury. What consequences should he face? I'm not asking for a personal army, I'm asking for a jury. He is an American immigrant living in Sweden rn. He will be coming home to have his wedding in America, where I am. This will be the right time to strike; but I might strike before then as well. Fuck his life up in Sweden, then fuck his wedding up. And continue to fuck his life up relentless. Like a barbarian. No end. No stop. So long as he lives, he will have to contend with what he did. any opinions beside getoveritfaggot?

Eat his ass until he has a heart attack and dies OP

Rip his dick off and shove it up his ass lol

Eat his ass until he has a heart attack and dies OP

Getoveritfaggot

/thread

i just want someoe to annoy the shit out of this guy 3365345504

How to find him

whose number is that? Can't be his.

welcome to real life where people can do absolutely horrible things to others and get away with it

the question is do you have balls large enough to take what you want OP?

gibe info faggot

I can get his address and real number later. But so far you guys are boring me.

he's cute to bad im not his type

GIBE THE FUCKING INFO U FUCKIN PUSSY

I do have the balls. But I gotta think this out. Belligerence will go nowhere.

>TL;DR: Commander Riker cucked OP edition

I don't have his info yet. I will have it by the end of the night.

Rape him in the anus

Fuckin crush him. Roll up on this motherfucker and pop him with a fuckin glock

sigh i wouldnt mind him raping me

I mean like, that is a great fantasy: tie him to a chair, torture him, cut an ear off, and then have some nigger with aids rape him. But not realistic.

i wouldn't mind sucking his lollipop

OP is a real faggot, can't even say his name... pfft, fuck off

any swedefags in here?

if u really need some help, we need some intel to fuck up so much his life

Kys faggot

stick to the topic faggot, I didn't sanction the revenge yet.

tell us his name and what his stupid sister have come up with so much later in life

hejsan

I think he lives in Gothenburg, I am not sure yet. He works as a Life Raft Tech for Servitech Group. I keep telling you faggots, I don't have all his info yet. I need ALL his info before ANYBODY to do anything significantly meaningful.

>fuck his wedding up

ruin his life, but try not to ruin his poor bride's life

that might not be possible

zero results

Was worth a try. Keep up the work.

facebook, instagay ? gibe moar link feggit

damn that search sucks then. This was ripped straight off his fb. Keep trying if you guys are hungry enough. But seriously, I wanted productive input concerning revenge. I can't sanction said revenge until I have all of his info, which is not at the moment. I won't drop a name, until I get his address, phone number, and specific place of work.

pretty sure facebook has robots.txt

First step is to make sure you don't post incriminating evidence online....oh, too late. Pro tip: Sup Forums isn't as anonymous as most Sup Forumstards think.

Was sister hot?

3 way

does your gf/wife know you're doing this? faggot

If you're OP, as soon as I get able to contact the guy I'm just going to tell him about you and this thread, dumbfuck.

I'm aware. Which is why I haven't sanctioned anything. I just want harmless and free ideas. Intelligence agencies are too busy trying to usurp the Earth, they don't give a fuck about this redneck hick.

I don't take orders from my gf/wife, faggot.

are you guys idiots?
fb / middle number

LOL, hey, child molester. Some guy who knows your sister is posting about you molesting her. I bet he feels gay now.

fucking retard.

Use a compassionate but first confrontational approach where you get this guy trapped with you anyhow, and you ask him what motivated him to do what he did. From there dictates your reaction, if he regrets it and wants to make it better any way he can, you should respect that. If he tells you to fuck off, then continue on with your revenge fantasy and get creative as you want without directly implicating yourself into anything illegal.

Nope, he'll just be prepared and you won't be able to do shit with zero proof

>implying he'd admit to it online
God, you're just as retarded as OP

>get this guy trapped with you anyhow
This implies physical confrontation rather obviously

Die in a car fire.

I appreciate the wolves. I'm sorry to let you go hungry. But a lot of you other guys are fucking cancer and can't stick to the fucking subject/request.

>implying OP could confront this guy in person without getting his head caved in

Not your personal army. Keep crying pussy.

just tell his wife

best answer yet.

seems obvious, but your the only fag that said it

Number is just a random in north carolina

Id say that u need evidence, but dear god its 2018 i could accuse anyone of rape

I'm thinking I need him on camera admitting it. To do that I'd have to threaten him with something.

The judge and jury are the ones overseeing his trial if anyone has any evidence of wrongdoing. Not your personal army.

he was just kidding op
post pics of sister

Judging by other pictures of his sister he has taking there is no way he molested her. I need proof OP.

Get an opportunity at the wedding to put a big screen in front of guests and present your evidence

Get over it faggot
not your personal army