Do you think he fully thought through the consequences and impacts of his actions?

Do you think he fully thought through the consequences and impacts of his actions?

I'm still not getting the sense he did.

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2016/09/08/aurora-theater-shooter-solitary-confinement-outside-colorado/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/06/20/police-charleston-church-shooting-suspect-dylann-roof-is-on-suicide-watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you still thinking about this ugly looking monkey? he doesn't deserve this much thought.

yeah, the kid's an elf

well after 45 reports to police
and 2 fbi reports
over months I would say yes

this is not a gun issue at all

I only wish I was there with my buck knife this whole situation would be different

Tipster said he was 12 years old mentally.

I'm more impressed that he walked 13 miles in less than 45 minutes and wasn't sweaty when the cops arrested him

It's captain bone spur

lol ok bud

It's amazing the police got many calls, the fbi got a tip.
They did nothing meangiful.
Crazy.

did he get raped yet?

You can say the same thing of Raskolnikov, and he's still as fascinating and influential a character for similar reasons.

>school bullies a kid
>thinks he's weird
>tries to get him kicked out of school
>"omg he shot up our school!"
>mfw

he...kinda looks like an elf

He obviously didn't think about the consequences much because reports say that he is fully aware of how he fucked up and regrets it.

im sure you would have run in and saved the day in your racoon hat

what could they have legally done though? the FBI isn't in the business of getting people therapy

they dont put people like this in general pop, he's gonna sit in solitary confinement the rest of his life

a lot of local police departments have units that specialize in dealing with the mentally ill now. I'm sure broward county has one too.

No he was and is a lost soul.

He looks like the adoring fan in Oblivion

ok but what could that unit do? you didn't answer my question

injecting your opinion as if anyone gives a fuck.

>facts

can a narcissist psychopath do wrong in their own mind?
I'm not saying he has. I really have not a single iota of information on this guy other than the shooting, but that may still be a question to consider.

um in other states for example 2 days before a 14 kid made a threat, 1 threat to shoot up a school

result state police raid
guns confiscated
kid arrested

crisis 100% averted

another state 19 year old threatened to shoot up school, 1 time, result arrested

Gen pop is full of murderers.

Not high profile murderers such as Cruz. Same procedure happened with Roof, Holmes, and tons of other recent mass murderers.

does anyone have a copy of the police arrest report? I'd like to read where and when he was arrested.

>Same procedure happened with Roof, Holmes
Citation

Learned to do your own Googling, dipshit.

denverpost.com/2016/09/08/aurora-theater-shooter-solitary-confinement-outside-colorado/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/06/20/police-charleston-church-shooting-suspect-dylann-roof-is-on-suicide-watch/

kys

Lol this guys spitting straight, no one took action
with 45 reports and 2 fbi something shoul've beendone